My greetings to all.

DeletedUser

Ahhh Eddy, you have a good point. But look at this, Aetost has came back and grabbed everyone's attention, whether you like him or not, and I know most despise him, he's got that IT factor. Everyone knows what he's done. Everyone knows his tactics are less than admirable, and why is that because he's god damn awesomely interesting. He's made everyone hate him and then some like him because of how hatable he is. Whilst I agree it is a pile of crap him killing Noobs etc. and honestly I wish Noobs were still around but if Aetost wasn't on this world don't you think it would of been boring and huggy, just like Noobs and Khan were anyway? I don't particularly like Aetost's tactics etc. but I believe without him world 35 would of been more than it already was. Yes him destroying the world made people quit, is that a bad thing? I mean, if anyone else makes someone quit they boast about it forever, look at King A for example, also an interesting player I might add, he's always saying how him and his death squad make people quit...Aetost made world 35 more interesting especially externals. Aetost keep doing your thing :icon_smile:
Look at the majority of worlds. they aren't huggy. That would have been a similar fate of w35 but instead Aetost decided to try and make a tribe for himself which effectively ruined the world since it had to combated like for like. The world was and will still be better without him. You clearly haven't played end games enough times to see how much other worlds are to this world

DeletedUser

Ahhh Eddy, you have a good point. But look at this, Aetost has came back and grabbed everyone's attention, whether you like him or not, and I know most despise him, he's got that IT factor. Everyone knows what he's done. Everyone knows his tactics are less than admirable, and why is that because he's god damn awesomely interesting. He's made everyone hate him and then some like him because of how hatable he is. Whilst I agree it is a pile of crap him killing Noobs etc. and honestly I wish Noobs were still around but if Aetost wasn't on this world don't you think it would of been boring and huggy, just like Noobs and Khan were anyway? I don't particularly like Aetost's tactics etc. but I believe without him world 35 would of been more than it already was. Yes him destroying the world made people quit, is that a bad thing? I mean, if anyone else makes someone quit they boast about it forever, look at King A for example, also an interesting player I might add, he's always saying how him and his death squad make people quit...Aetost made world 35 more interesting especially externals. Aetost keep doing your thing :icon_smile:

Erm looks like someone is in love with aetost :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes Aetost keep doing your thing: Building cities for committed players to eventually noble. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

he was the worst thing to happen.
That is the biggest bullshit comment I have ever heard.

He destroyed the world. He made the world turn into a big huggy tribe on tribe becuase he didn't know when to stop recruiting so all other tribes in the world had to merge just to match his tribe. Don't bullshit saying he was the best thing that happened. Him destroying this world is the reason so many people quit and the reason the world got boring. :icon_rolleyes:

If Aetost was not a part of the world, there would be multiple tribes still fighting for domination such as ET, Khan, NOOBS etc. But he merged his tribe with everyone and defeated many of his enemy tribes becuase of simple boredom/overwhelming them with accounts.

Brings up the idea that perhaps APOC should go back to their previous tribes. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Erm looks like someone is in love with aetost :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not in love with Aetost, in fact I was a major hater of Aetost back in the day but I love how the guy makes this world interesting, the people that are arguing against it just empower the point because its giving him more attention. I do hope Aetosts Ego hasn't been dampened though :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I'm not in love with Aetost, in fact I was a major hater of Aetost back in the day but I love how the guy makes this world interesting, the people that are arguing against it just empower the point because its giving him more attention. I do hope Aetosts Ego hasn't been dampened though :icon_neutral:
He didn't make this world interesting. He ruined it in a major way.

And it seems your past hatred of Aetost has entirely gone. You are bordering on adoration for Aetost :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

thanks smile, i love ya too mate.

As for the rest, any decent person with a bit of psychology knowledge can easily see that from your reactions and only you have wet your pants and lost your sleep already, with only the possibility i may come back.:icon_razz:
I also enjoy the fact that in first days of APOC, a tribe that was been created to kill my Tribe... actually cause !?! was killing you all one by one, yeah yeah i know ET were advancing but cause we let them do it and only... you were claiming that after i will leave you will go back to your original tribes.Are you?Nuh. Why? Cause even the remaining members of us, without us, without even our top guns, still killing you:icon_rolleyes:

I love ya too people.

Stay tuned, clock is running, tik tok, tik tok....damn this reminds me something....:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

As for the rest, any decent person with a bit of psychology knowledge can easily see that from your reactions and only you have wet your pants and lost your sleep already, with only the possibility i may come back.:icon_razz:
I also enjoy the fact that in first days of APOC, a tribe that was been created to kill my Tribe... actually cause !?! was killing you all one by one, yeah yeah i know ET were advancing but cause we let them do it and only... you were claiming that after i will leave you will go back to your original tribes.Are you?Nuh. Why? Cause even the remaining members of us, without us, without even our top guns, still killing you:icon_rolleyes:

I love ya too people.

Stay tuned, clock is running, tik tok, tik tok....damn this reminds me something....:icon_cool:

:icon_eek: Oh you let us advance..... anybody else laughing here? You were kicking our a** but we were letting you. And the sky is poka dots. Please come back Aetost so we can put you in your place once again! :lol:

Kaiser Minear

:icon_eek: Oh you let us advance..... anybody else laughing here? You were kicking our a** but we were letting you. And the sky is poka dots. Please come back Aetost so we can put you in your place once again! :lol:

The sky is made of polka dots, which world are you looking at...

DeletedUser75781

Nice to bring things up of another world that you have absolute no idea what happened.

And if what she says its true, why i had my friends til the end, when she was dismissed of her own tribe that she was duking?:icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, as we say in Greece, "laughs better then one that will laugh last^^"

Stay tuned.

How is it not true? Most other people in the world have observation skills :icon_wink:

I have no idea of what happen with the tribes that had relations with yours, but I know what happened to yours on W53.

1. You formed Rogues, which dominated 3 Ks. (K56, K65, K66)
2. You LOST to a tribe COMING, which dominated ONE K (K55)
3. Because you did not want to lose, you disbanded Rogues and founded Orphan, which was based in K56. Similar to what you did in W50 when you disbanded your tribe Orphan that dominates 4.5 Ks is losing to JPEG, a tribe which dominates only one K.
4. The ex-Rogues members in K65 and K66 formed a tribe called Static, while at the same time you started nobling inactive ex-Rogues members in K56, or getting other Orphan members to attack K56 ex-Rogues members and nobling their vills afterwards.
5. Somewhere along the line, you declared on Static. aka your FORMER MEMBERS. And you were LOSING TO THEM LMAO. Pretty hilarious if you think about it. After a while, you can't bear the thought of losing and so deleted your account and try to find an excuse in doing so. EXACTLY what you did on this world and on W50. And you didn't care about the members in your tribe.

I also enjoy the fact that in first days of APOC, a tribe that was been created to kill my Tribe... actually cause !?! was killing you all one by one, yeah yeah i know ET were advancing but cause we let them do it and only...

If you said ET is advancing and you will killing all of us, then you will have contradicted yourself. Also, you prove my point earlier :lol: You sell out your members and don't care for their well-being, a very poor duke indeed. Bin will never do that.

you were claiming that after i will leave you will go back to your original tribes.Are you?Nuh.

Proof or STHU

Why? Cause even the remaining members of us, without us, without even our top guns, still killing you:icon_rolleyes:

I love ya too people.

What are you talking about?

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: =APOC=, -APOC-
Side 2:
Tribes: ex
Timeframe: 01/08/2010 00:00:00 to 12/01/2011 00:00:00
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,947
Side 2: 1,038
Difference: 909
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 18,012,377
Side 2: 9,527,072
Difference: 8,485,305
chart

[/SPOIL]

This is us vs ex. AKA half of ex-Khan and half of ex-!?!. They suck imo because they knew they cant win us and so they merged with their long-time former enemies. And they are still losing :lol:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: =APOC=, -APOC-
Side 2:
Tribes: FE@R
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 773
Side 2: 455
Difference: 318
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 178
Side 2: 112
Difference: 66
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 6,671,889
Side 2: 4,298,902
Difference: 2,372,987
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,640,059
Side 2: 1,101,699
Difference: 538,360
chart

[/SPOIL]

This is recent stats of us vs FE@R. AKA ex-!?! with some of Khan since ex merged into them.

I don't see the "kill" in here, please enlighten us :icon_biggrin:

kingjohan

Hello Aetost.
I hope everything is well with you and your family.
Good to see that your english has improved.

King Sean04

I love ya too people.

Tbh with you I couldn't care less whether you come back or not. I slept like a baby last night :icon_wink: Even if you were to come back you'd probably chicken out and hit delete once we got near you :lol:

As for your "we let ET advance" that's a load of crap. ET was moving quickly on you and you couldn't get support to where it was needed because you had other people who didn't need it stacked. Lonic, Thorne, Naness, Kyleflores, etc all needed D and you did nothing. Great duking skills.

Shall I get into your internals policy? just for kicks I shall :icon_redface: Only !@! and !?! were able to see and eat the internals. !$! was left to do what? grow 126 pointed barbs. So much fun :icon_rolleyes: I could go on but your really not worth the time.

DeletedUser

no he has the shit factor :icon_rolleyes:

Hes not interesting, everyone gets his attention because they are either head over heels in love with him, or If your completely sober you hate him. If Aetost wasn't on this world, it would probably of been the best world i've played. They were plenty of wars before he became noticable, and plenty more to come since not many tribes looked like they were going to fold.

Of course it's a bad thing making people quit. especially from boredom. I agree with King A, he is cocky, but at least he still plays this world.

Aetost was only good for the externals and keeping me occupied when i was bored. That is his only use on a world.

DeletedUser

Hello Aetost.
I hope everything is well with you and your family.
Good to see that your english has improved.

I hope everything is OK with you and your family too mate.

Thanks, i am trying hard on the English part:icon_redface:

kingjohan

I hope everything is OK with you and your family too mate.

Thanks, i am trying hard on the English part:icon_redface:

Thank you, and yes. Everything is well with me and my family.

It's noticable. Your english has improved quite a bit since last year.

DeletedUser

Tbh with you I couldn't care less whether you come back or not. I slept like a baby last night :icon_wink: Even if you were to come back you'd probably chicken out and hit delete once we got near you :lol:

As for your "we let ET advance" that's a load of crap. ET was moving quickly on you and you couldn't get support to where it was needed because you had other people who didn't need it stacked. Lonic, Thorne, Naness, Kyleflores, etc all needed D and you did nothing. Great duking skills.

Shall I get into your internals policy? just for kicks I shall :icon_redface: Only !@! and !?! were able to see and eat the internals. !$! was left to do what? grow 126 pointed barbs. So much fun :icon_rolleyes: I could go on but your really not worth the time.
You mean to say you didn't urinate profusely at the mention of Aetost? *checks self* Oh nor did i. Well that was massively surprising. At least we all know if we stay out of his tribes we're safe from his rampant internalling. If he does join anyone's tribe flee quickly before one of 2 things happens:
1) The whole world pwns you for supporting Aetost
2) The whole world and Aetost start nobling you

:icon_rolleyes: