My last goodbye to W61

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser89005

Communism is not a race you moron
i can only assume your still getting to learn how life unfolds, but i believe i should help point out these few simple facts for you..(just so you dont look anymore pathetic than what you already appear to be)
"Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by heritable phenotypic characteristics, geographic ancestry, physical appearance, ethnicity, and social status."

communist actually falls into the above under "social status and ethnicity and groups" whilst racism is also defined as discrimination, therefore i do believe your not only wrong and a complete and useless poster, but in all honestly a dribble poster!

learn your facts before you make a post please!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i can only assume your still getting to learn how life unfolds, but i believe i should help point out these few simple facts for you..(just so you dont look anymore pathetic than what you already appear to be)
"Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by heritable phenotypic characteristics, geographic ancestry, physical appearance, ethnicity, and social status."

Communism actually falls into the above under "social status and ethnicity and groups" whilst racism is also defined as discrimination, therefore i do believe your not only wrong and a complete and useless poster, but in all honestly a dribble poster!

That would be communist, not communism.
Just as (for example) Jews are a race, but Judaism is a religion. Judaism is not the race.

Please refrain from such commentary on others, when you are hardly a shining example of clarity and correctness yourself.

DeletedUser89005

Just as (for example) Jews are a race, but Judaism is a religion. Judaism is not the race.
well spotted and please do forgive my poorly created post, i'l edit it now to correct it.. not that it takes anything away from it mind you..

earthquake girl

Communism is not a race you moron :icon_rolleyes:

You take all the fun out of things sometimes.
emoticon-00114-dull.gif

DeletedUser

Please refrain from such commentary on others, when you are hardly a shining example of clarity and correctness yourself.

Technically, he's even more wrong than that. Being a communist is a political affiliation, and has nothing to do with a certain race of people. Any race can have people that are communists.

Communism and being a Communist doesn't fall under the categories of "social status, ethnicity and groups", because there are multiple social status' associated with Communism. There are obviously the broke peons working for the state for pennies on the dollar, but there are also those higher up that have superior social status. One is just as Communist as the other. As for ethnicity, any race can have members that are Communists. Because it's a political affiliation, it's not limited to any one group of people or even any 4 or 5 groups of people. Sure it's more common in some parts of the world, but so is polio.

earthquake girl

communist actually falls into the above under "social status and ethnicity and groups" whilst racism is also defined as discrimination, therefore i do believe your not only wrong and a complete and useless poster, but in all honestly a dribble poster!

I'm going to point out two things here:

1. Communism is a social theory/political system (depends on whether the word is capitalized.) There is nothing racial or ethnic about being communist, just like there is nothing racial or ethnic about being a Libertarian or a Democrat.

2. In your posted definition of "race," there is an "and" at the end of the series, not an "or." In case English is not your first language, or you just have a tough time with reading comprehension, the "and" is not an accident or a grammatical error. In order to be defined as a race, subjects need to meet all of the requirements -- particularly phenotype and physical appearance -- not just the one or two bits you've decided meet your personal definition.

If you want to keep defending your position, I'm more than happy to go round and round with you, but you will lose the argument.

earthquake girl

Technically, he's even more wrong than that. Being a communist is a political affiliation, and has nothing to do with a certain race of people. Any race can have people that are communists.

Communism and being a Communist doesn't fall under the categories of "social status, ethnicity and groups", because there are multiple social status' associated with Communism. There are obviously the broke peons working for the state for pennies on the dollar, but there are also those higher up that have superior social status. One is just as Communist as the other. As for ethnicity, any race can have members that are Communists. Because it's a political affiliation, it's not limited to any one group of people or even any 4 or 5 groups of people. Sure it's more common in some parts of the world, but so is polio.

Damn you! I was diligently working on my reply while you were apparently posting yours. lol

maybe but he is cute so we have to forgive him :icon_wink:

You betcha!
emoticon-00136-giggle.gif

DeletedUser89005

If you want to keep defending your position, I'm more than happy to go round and round with you, but you will lose the argument.
by all means do..
as far as i can see no matter what terms or definitions are used it still brings it all to being in a group, therefore you can be a racist (discriminating) towards a certian group regardless.. that group being off a Communist group?

DeletedUser

by all means do..
as far as i can see no matter what terms or definitions are used it still brings it all to being in a group, therefore you can be a racist (discriminating) towards a certian group regardless.. that group being off a Communist group?

discrimination is different to racism you know this right?

comunism is a choice not a race

I cant choose to be black i cant choose to be white or yellow im born that way and that is a race.

Just because i move to russia doesnt change my race to russian.

Social status doesnt make you a different race.

Are celebs or rich people different race to uslot? no there different class but not race.

earthquake girl

by all means do..

Nope. A race isn't just a group. It's a designation assigned to a group of people who meet specific requirements for inclusion.

Also, like Kung fu said... racism and discrimination are not synonymous.

Last edited:

DeletedUser89005

discrimination is different to racism you know this right?
not when your being racist to a particular group its not..
comunism is a choice not a race
yes..
I cant choose to be black i cant choose to be white or yellow im born that way and that is a race.
that depends, i mean DNA can determine gender/color amongst other things, the choice may not be there for you to make but the choice to choose is..
Just because i move to russia doesnt change my race to russian.
no you'd become an immigrant on the car wash, russian hurh..
Social status doesnt make you a different race.
it puts you into a group..
Are celebs or rich people different race to uslot? no there different class but not race.
actually Josephine Baker is a different race to me aswell as gender, and so is barack obama, so no they are different to me..

DeletedUser89005

It's a designation assigned to a group of people who meet specific requirements for inclusion
therefore you can be racist towards that group, right?

DeletedUser

yes..
that depends, i mean DNA can determine gender/color amongst other things, the choice may not be there for you to make but the choice to choose is..

actually Josephine Baker is a different race to me aswell as gender, and so is barack obama, so no they are different to me..

class isnt race its a class.

dna doesnt pick it doesnt have a choice

In simple terms

black persons dna > than white persons dna, one overrides the other.

brown hair > blond hair

etc etc

status isnt race its class

race is different to class

you dont get that go back to school.

I asked if all celebs are a different race but your a fool.

Is your nan different race because shes a pensioner? as shes a different class and social status.

DeletedUser

yes..

Racism is a very specific subset of discrimination. They are not the same thing, because racism is much more specific. For example, one can discriminate based upon a person's gender or sexual orientation, but that is not racism. One can discriminate based upon age, religion, height, weight, physical appearance, etc., but that is also not racism.

I'm going to assume the rest of your argument is trolling. Some of it is blatant trolling (such as narrowing the example down to two different celebrities), while most of it just doesn't make any sense.

DeletedUser

Racism is a very specific subset of discrimination. They are not the same thing, because racism is much more specific. For example, one can discriminate based upon a person's gender or sexual orientation, but that is not racism. One can discriminate based upon age, religion, height, weight, physical appearance, etc., but that is also not racism.

I'm going to assume the rest of your argument is trolling. Some of it is blatant trolling (such as narrowing the example down to two different celebrities), while most of it just doesn't make any sense.

just ask him what these words are

sexism
ageism

i dont think he has ever heard of them discrimination

but in his world they dont exist

sub categories

earthquake girl

[snippety snip]

i mean DNA can determine gender/color amongst other things, the choice may not be there for you to make but the choice to choose is..

No. DNA is the majority of what determines race. We do not choose our own DNA.

therefore you can be racist towards that group, right?

No. You can be discriminatory or even bigoted toward that group, though.

Nothing to add here. It just needed repeating.

Status
Not open for further replies.