Mystic Meg - 1337 Internaller

DeletedUser

And this weeks 1337 Internaller Award (1IA) goes to Mystic Meg

To be elegible for a 1IA a majority of conquers must be against tribemates, Gifts and/or players that were knowingly inactive without your input at the time of nobling. (Barbs are not counted for this stat as it is impossible to determine the reasons behind the player going barb)

http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9267197&type=&pn=-1

lets break that down shall we?

Conquers against: out of 336

{Hi} - 70
RAoV - 19
Home - 11
Dream - 5
HTE - 6
Where? -2

Inactives not included above:
Xanzz - 15
Danwars 727 - 12
Alexryan - 8
-=X=- 1 extra

*edit*
4loko - 2 extras
Randall Boggs - 16
scar.. - 11

Please accept this award in recognition of your achievement. It's colored green to commemorate the number of green dots you must have had to put up with.

[SPOIL]
green-award.png
[/SPOIL]

Disclaimer: Communist china does not accept responsibility for any villages that do not appear in this list. Any that are missing are simply a counting error due to internals being so numerous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well maybe he is also communist mystic meg, didnt u think that? every village belong to the state :p (JOKING! pfft)

DeletedUser96707

Considering that lion lio has 136 conquers against Infamy alone, and 52 against dontworry (who was knowingly inactive at the time of nobling without it being creditable to lion lio, which was your definition).

Then we have for mystic Alexryan who is not even close to be qualified as internals since he was actively attacking, which makes me question whether the other ones were?

If you wanna call out a player do it right and calculate the stats for some others in equal size.

DeletedUser

Shhhh! Dont give away next weeks winner! This is kind of like the oscars where the winner isnt always the best but is definitely up there. Judging by stats, alexryan hasnt been active for some time.

DeletedUser

Considering that lion lio has 136 conquers against Infamy alone, and 52 against dontworry (who was knowingly inactive at the time of nobling without it being creditable to lion lio, which was your definition).

Then we have for mystic Alexryan who is not even close to be qualified as internals since he was actively attacking, which makes me question whether the other ones were?

If you wanna call out a player do it right and calculate the stats for some others in equal size.

have 2 agree with u for a change was looking at his stats the other day think 80-90% of his last 200 conquers were internals or gifted vills by the sitter on dontworry :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

obviously a lover of infamy. lion lio majority like 80-90% internals. followed closely by illumniatis 60% internals in whole lifetime.

DeletedUser96707

Shhhh! Dont give away next weeks winner! This is kind of like the oscars where the winner isnt always the best but is definitely up there. Judging by stats, alexryan hasnt been active for some time.

I'm so very sorry, but its my duty to bash all flames against {HI}.:)

DeletedUser57190

No im sorry you are all wrong this award has to go to

Pain Carbon who wouldnt know what an active player was:icon_rolleyes:
*80-85 % of his total conquers have been against inactive or gifted villages

DeletedUser

What about your conquers?

DeletedUser

Top 5:

Pain.Carbon
55 internals = 10% of their 503 villages.
55^ + 111(barbs) = 33% of their 503 villages.
55^ + 111^ + 120(HTE) = 56% of their 503 villages.

lion lio
138 internals = 30% of his 458 villages.
138^ + 67(barbs) = 45% of his 458 villages.
+Basher/s(?)

TheIlluminati
235 internals = 56% of his 423 villages.
235^ + 13(barbs) = 58% of his 423 villages.
+Basher/s(?)

HuGgY.
94 internals = 22% of their 426 villages.
94^ + 30(barbs) = 30% of their 426 villages.
94^ + 30^ + 23(HTE) = 34% of their 426 villages.

lordrighteous
63 internals = 17% of his 352 villages.
63^ + 39(barbs) = 31% of his 352 villages.
+Basher/s(?)

I don't know where everyone is getting 80-90% for these noobs. lol

DeletedUser

Well well well, looks like I was right after all. Mystic Meg IS the 1337 internaller :lol:

DeletedUser

Communist china get ur facts straight ITS a called a merge otherwise other people would be taking his villages as well, May i ask ur IGN ? Dont U have anything better to do than attempt to flame people

Pain.Carbon

A new troll...like wtfman...get a life noob...go play mario...:icon_evil:

Pain.Carbon

Top 5:

Pain.Carbon
55 internals = 10% of their 503 villages.
55^ + 111(barbs) = 33% of their 503 villages.
55^ + 111^ + 120(HTE) = 56% of their 503 villages.

lion lio
138 internals = 30% of his 458 villages.
138^ + 67(barbs) = 45% of his 458 villages.
+Basher/s(?)

TheIlluminati
235 internals = 56% of his 423 villages.
235^ + 13(barbs) = 58% of his 423 villages.
+Basher/s(?)

HuGgY.

lordrighteous
63 internals = 17% of his 352 villages.
63^ + 39(barbs) = 31% of his 352 villages.
+Basher/s(?)

I don't know where everyone is getting 80-90% for these noobs. lol

As u add hte in me and huggy go check other 3 players free villages..like dontworry and others then make a list..

DeletedUser

HuGgY.
+TWS = 99% of there villages

hehehe

DeletedUser

Yes, see, going by the tally I have provided for Mystic Meg, 52.976190476190474% (yes I went to that many decimals, I have seen how picky some of you can be about fractions) of all conquers fall into the categories I stated above. Thats second only to the Illuminati. Funnily enough, despite this, they aren't even good enough to get into the top 5. One really does wonder if there is any skill involved at all on that account.

DeletedUser

LOL if u want to look at an recent internaller go flame Riddick the slayer look at his recent noblements and i dont know where u get me having taken 52% internals ? are u too afraid to reveal ur in game name ? Internalling inactives is different from merging with another player so go play with ur lil toys rather than playing with fire :icon_rolleyes: and get ur statistics right with who the biggest internaller is as it aint meh

DeletedUser

There is no need to be so modest, I did not say you were the biggest. Internalling inactives is no different at all from merging as the amount of effort it takes is a multiple of zero.

Perhaps I shall make clear to you just where 52% come from as it seems you may have missed a class or two in primary school.

First let me introduce you to a concept called ADDITION. This: + is called a 'plus' sign.

{Hi} - 70 +
RAoV - 19 +
Home - 11 +
Dream - 5 +
HTE - 6 +
Where? -2 +

Inactives not included above:
Xanzz - 15 +
Danwars 727 - 12 +
Alexryan - 8 +
-=X=- 1 extra +

*edit*
4loko - 2 extras +
Randall Boggs - 16 +
scar.. - 11

Equals: 178

NOW, if we work out what percentage of 336 178 is equal to, we find out it is equal to 52.976190476190474% (As I said before, not rounded to prevent any arguments, although, I I were to round it it would look even worse for you at an astounding 53%)

*edit* After re-reading your post there it seems increasingly obvious that you are merely clutching at straws to protect a non-existent reputation. I would be careful, the road you are taking is a slippery slope to ending up having posts as illogical as wfman