N-M-E vs Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A war to remember.

N-M-E Declare War on Rage, you have tried to come in our K which is K65 just so you know :p

We won't have it, yet we will take K55 off your hands.

Best of luck and watch out ;)

Stats are below

Side 1:
Tribes: Rage
Side 2:
Tribes: N-M-E

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Side 1:
Tribes: Rage
Side 2:
Tribes: N-M-E

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

hanibalii

Good :)
Keep us updated - troop counts, reports (both sides), each tribes forums, tactics etc
Thanks, I will enjoy watching this :)

DeletedUser

P&P seems to have gone down hill since I last played, used to be my favourite part of the game. What happened?

DeletedUser

Normally I would say Rage would win this hands down, but I have actually seen N-M-E do some pretty good OP's. And I <3 you guys for rimming Chump (mm).

DeletedUser106856

Dame i thought i would get first post lol

Best of luck to both sides :)

hanibalii

P&P seems to have gone down hill since I last played, used to be my favourite part of the game. What happened?
I wouldn't really say that declares suit PnP's. I would rather have them midway or towards/at the end of a war.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't really say that declares suit PnP's. I would rather have them midway or towards/at the end of a war.

It's a good way to get the conversation going and I do enjoy a good declaration.

DeletedUser106856

I think this will be the most talked about thread on W64 :)

DeletedUser

Proof is me

Milestones is Nobling 6 villages at this stage in the game within a week against rank 5 tribe

Siggy above is 10/10 its awesome

I got a 60k Haul off one of them Nubs will post Report soon ;)

So i here Rage is scared so they get there allies ~WIN~ to help out, i suppose will take them out along with any other Allie they have since they seem to be giving out a lot of Hugs :p

Nub tribe all a bunch of Point whores and Mass recruiters. We all know its true :D

Status
Not open for further replies.