Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is it a good War ?

All war is good

school-bans-hugs1-150x150.jpg

!! No More Hugging !!

DeletedUser98637

Erm i dont think so... whoever this E-Ne-my person is, is trying to troll and stir something up as N-M-E have not declared nor have no intention of declaring on Rage... I am the Duke of N-M-E and this is not correct....
Paul

DeletedUser

I am in N-M-E :/

And this is all over our forums. Why lie and prolong this. I have stared it now so stop being scared and backstabbing them.

Fight a War properly not behind there back, i only fight the honorable way

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Erm i dont think so... whoever this E-Ne-my person is, is trying to troll and stir something up as N-M-E have not declared nor have no intention of declaring on Rage... I am the Duke of N-M-E and this is not correct....
Paul

Haha

DeletedUser6777

A war to remember.

N-M-E Declare War on Rage, you have tried to come in our K which is K65 just so you know :p

We won't have it, yet we will take K55 off your hands.

Best of luck and watch out ;)

Stats are below

Side 1:
Tribes: Rage
Side 2:
Tribes: N-M-E

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Side 1:
Tribes: Rage
Side 2:
Tribes: N-M-E

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

Nice try, but we are not at war.
Nobling Mr. Chump, congratz, he did not wish to receive support, as he was already half dead.

Proof is me

Milestones is Nobling 6 villages at this stage in the game within a week against rank 5 tribe

Siggy above is 10/10 its awesome

I got a 60k Haul off one of them Nubs will post Report soon ;)

So i here Rage is scared so they get there allies ~WIN~ to help out, i suppose will take them out along with any other Allie they have since they seem to be giving out a lot of Hugs :p

Nub tribe all a bunch of Point whores and Mass recruiters. We all know its true :D

If we are allies with ~WIN~, why have I nobled 2 villages off them?
~WIN~ would be a horrible choice in an alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You think your not but a big coordination is coming your way and your tribe is going to get pwned

DeletedUser98637

Lol whatever trevor and thanks K.. ;) I can assure anyone reading this that we have no plans nor talked about plans to attack Rage, What would be the point in two tribes like ours fighting?? NIL.... What do these pathetic people think they get from trying to stir rubbish up, other than hoping that it will buy them time to secure their own tribe by trying to make other tribes fight each other...

Show your real face if your a world 64 player and i will take you on myself e-ne-my... then you will see a war declaration made properly on yourself...

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What would be the point in two tribes like ours fighting?? NIL....

I know exactly what your saying. Why would anyone want war, it would be so much more beneficial for everyone to be allies and never war :)

DeletedUser98637

Nice try, but we are not at war.
Nobling Mr. Chump, congratz, he did not wish to receive support, as he was already half dead.

Thanks ;) He didn't deserve your support if anything you should have took him out yourselves well before we decided to ;)

If we are allies with ~WIN~, why have I nobled 2 villages off them?
~WIN~ would be a horrible choice in an alliance.

What you trying to say about them? lol...
They have taken on 3 refugees from a tribe that we are actually at war with and even after showing them war stats and attack reports still turn a blind eye saying that we were not attacking them nor them attacking us and wouldnt look at kicking the players out... Suppose there is no rules when it comes to TW...

I know exactly what your saying. Why would anyone want war, it would be so much more beneficial for everyone to be allies and never war :)

Well maybe said wrong but clearly there is enough easier food out there that wasting our efforts on a pointless war letting other tribes benefit from... ;)

DeletedUser6777

What you trying to say about them? lol...
They have taken on 3 refugees from a tribe that we are actually at war with and even after showing them war stats and attack reports still turn a blind eye saying that we were not attacking them nor them attacking us and wouldnt look at kicking the players out... Suppose there is no rules when it comes to TW...

They wouldn't benefit us from where they are in geographically on the map, at all.
They also seems they have no control over some of there members.

You think your not but a big coordination is coming your way and your tribe is going to get pwned

Should be fun.
I'm looking forward to it.

DeletedUser98637

Should be fun.
I'm looking forward to it.

maybe e-ne-my could fill me in on the details on how the plan is on this going down cause i would love to here it lol... i could do with a laugh for the weekend :D

DeletedUser

Reminder: Double-posting, triple-posting, and other multi-posting is not allowed :).

DeletedUser

Fancy seeing you here ppauls :eek:

I guess I'll have to route for N-M-E so that I have a chance to fight you later. :3

DeletedUser101209

Why is some random loser trying to cause problems lol Me and Paul are both the leaders of NME and this is a complete lie. Can a mod close this as it serves no purpose and is nothing more then some 14 yr old kid trollin.? I can show you proof if needed. Also e-nem-y whatever lol isnt in our tribe, our members are busy farming and doing important stuff rather then making forum accounts out of boredom.

DeletedUser

Going by last night's rate, I was expecting this thread to have about 10 pages by now. A little disappointed.

Are there any stats yet?

DeletedUser

Maybe the war is not that exciting as we are all expecting.

DeletedUser

Still no conquers :(

I've made another map instead:

[spoil]
4ce43717.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Maybe there aren't any conquers because as the two dukes said above, there is no war?

Status
Not open for further replies.