Nads

DeletedUser

Gouge: I put you in the spotlight specifically because we were friends and I trusted you and so I set you as sitter and when I come back, I find i'm being nobled by you guys with no chance to defend myself. The 'proof' that I gave you an explanation for, for which you guys misrepresented as me confirming we had spies, where all I was doing was telling the player that Loko was trying to wreck the alliance between the tribes. The fact I was trying to help MAINTAIN the alliance shows that I was acting to try and help the tribe, not spy on them (the proof they gave was way back in december 2013, back when Pro and NADS were actually allies and not preparing for war).

Bonnie: I neither care for you, nor do I expect you to care for me as friends. But when I see something that isn't fair and isn't right, I'd say something about it like I have now. Maybe you don't have these same morals in a game that's meant to be fun though, everyone's different. Also, I didn't tell the leaders about my problems because they're my own personal problems, no need to get anyone else involved in it. That's my own personal opinion, and maybe that's not how you yourself would go about it but I find that I'd rather keep my own problems to myself, which in this case I accept left in the position of being inactive/not active enough with the leaders not knowing about my problems.

By the way Bonnie, you never noticed me online yet I posted a fair few reports in the DL op forum and got involved in the Bluenile op as well, offering to send fakes for those nuking/nobling blue shows that you don't read the forums very well :)

The truth is I know nothing about the reason that lead us to this,but when I see a 'mate' complaining about something from is tribe/leader,and that I never seen that mate doing anything,I cant help myself,I laught...

@Zeck..Funny I was thinking the same about you,people who try to include King salomon value to a game named tribal wars always make me piss my panties.

@Ginger:fack you very much :lol: nhaaa I still love you

edit: off course im not in leadership anymore,I cant handle or be arsed by these drama queen.Its a damn game,kill the ennemy and flame people,that's all that mather to me,my friend know who they are,and I have more then you think :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110536

3 quick points.

1. No idea nighthawk was an account in our tribe. Don't know the player (or do I?)

2. I still don't know who leaders of NADS are I always thought it was James the Midget, Ryan the Consultant, Stu the Drunk, Bonnie the Transvestite, Cal the Taskmaster. ...And Red Beard as tribe mascot.

3. Who are

DeletedUser

meh that zeck is a failzor,he talk bout ''we're so bad for calling him a spy cause we dont post proof'' but is next sentence is ''y'all backstaber and cheater'' whitout posting a single proof or even an argument,obvious troll is obvious,the fact he say it nice instead of all flamzor like me does not make him less of a twat,at least me... I assume myself.

and Jim,I wuve you,you souless lawyer.

DeletedUser

Hmm.. well if you dont post proof of an accusation that means its presumably a false accusation. Meaning you dismissed him cause you wanted to, which would lead you to be counted as a backstabber? Lol. Simple logic bro.

And no I am not a twat, because everyone is allowed to have opinions. If my opinion is that NADs is this situation has back-stabbed someone that is a opinion, but you are a twat if you come on forums to bring down other's peoples opinions without actually putting forward any argument.

DeletedUser111538

Don't post proof? Are you seriously suggesting that anyone in NADs should post proof because someone made an external post? Who here do we need to prove anything to?

DeletedUser

Don't post proof? Are you seriously suggesting that anyone in NADs should post proof because someone made an external post? Who here do we need to prove anything to?

You don't. But don't be surprised then if everyone on here assumes your lying. Its a fair assumption to make.

DeletedUser

He does have proper motive for spying at least, the amount of packet support he had was limited due to his lack of participation during the V/A war. He chose to chase merges instead and as a result when he asked for I limited his packet intake, giving him about 1/4th of what he requested. I did remember Gouge backing him in this situation but in the end this was probably a sufficient motive for him to spy, knowing he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

DeletedUser

Hmm.. well if you dont post proof of an accusation that means its presumably a false accusation. Meaning you dismissed him cause you wanted to, which would lead you to be counted as a backstabber? Lol. Simple logic bro.

And no I am not a twat, because everyone is allowed to have opinions. If my opinion is that NADs is this situation has back-stabbed someone that is a opinion, but you are a twat if you come on forums to bring down other's peoples opinions without actually putting forward any argument.

So your opinion about us being cheater and backstabber can be posted whitout proof of it,but our opinion about this guy getting kicked because he was spying should need a proof to back it up?

you sure make alot of sense kid.you just got owned at your own game...wich is obviously,trolling.

Id like to see someone to come in here and proof that I ever cheated at this game....that guys would be a pro shop'er for sure.

DeletedUser

He does have proper motive for spying at least, the amount of packet support he had was limited due to his lack of participation during the V/A war. He chose to chase merges instead and as a result when he asked for I limited his packet intake, giving him about 1/4th of what he requested. I did remember Gouge backing him in this situation but in the end this was probably a sufficient motive for him to spy, knowing he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I believe I mailed you proving that, compared to some of those who got the full packet intake they requested, I actually participated in the war more than they did. I also increased my participation in ops to prove to you that I deserved it hence getting attacker of the day against DarkLordd. Also, just because you witheld support, doesn't mean I have a motive for spying. You're duke, that's your call to make, and from then on I just tried to prove to you that I deserved more support.

DeletedUser110536

Yeah I just realized I never finished my 3rd point...

3. Who are/is Gouge

DeletedUser113752

I believe I mailed you proving that, compared to some of those who got the full packet intake they requested, I actually participated in the war more than they did. I also increased my participation in ops to prove to you that I deserved it hence getting attacker of the day against DarkLordd. Also, just because you witheld support, doesn't mean I have a motive for spying. You're duke, that's your call to make, and from then on I just tried to prove to you that I deserved more support.

well you never attacked me when i was on darklordd

DeletedUser113752

Well when the best two accounts quit, you and i on darklord and jordon and gareth on TDB, it shows that the better players of va and hard realised what kind of tribe they were (shit) and left

Last edited:

DeletedUser113752

yeah nick hold her purse, you did after all say you wouldnt mind being a girls bitch lol

DeletedUser113678

I'd gladly hold the purse :).

-Nick/T.M.D

Last edited: