NAM Bread

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

While there have been a number threads made about various different tribes on the world, there has been one very important tribe that has been left out completely. This tribe is called NAM which is lead by Sam and Triscodian (aka JFK).

Tris
[spoil]
f936d5c69aef318009ef89333a945eac.png
[/spoil]
JFK
[spoil]
91fcb7826fb488cd8007b1fc73e70b4c.png
[/spoil]

Sam
[spoil]
original.jpg

[/spoil]

While NAM have nobled 7 villages in total, they have also lost one. This is a shocking statistic so early, especially since they spawned on the rim, after all the other competitive premades. In contrast, my tribe on 71 didn't lose it's first village until 19 caps later. The reason I'm comparing these two tribes is because they both have similar players and a geographic spread. Why did NAM lose a village so early on? Maybe it's because they have a very low Defense requirement. Or maybe because leadership doesn't know what to do. It could also be down to the fact that their players aren't actually good. The village lost in question was to a tribeless player in close proximity. This player doesn't have particularly good statistics either.

First Loss
[spoil]

79ca54de02cbf79352e2421c26ba921a.png

[/spoil]

[spoil]
5c31a92d735dede1de4ff64c27a17f58.png

[/spoil]

(It must also be noted that Music! was a terrible tribe and didn't have half the playerbase Sam currently has.)

Now let's have a look at the map. This map represents NAM and a number of other less important tribes. NAM are in a similar position to what 1UP were in on 69. Surrounded by a number of noob tribes who are prepared to gangbang them. How they react will be very interesting. Even more so since they don't have proper defense procedures in place, just like 1UP. The defense count they did select was highly criticised by a number of players, which in my opinion should never happen. My view is that although everyone will have differing opinions on what level of D the tribe should have, we should accept our leaders decision. Having 1/2/3/4/5 hundred spears/swords won't make a massive and if everyone listens to leadership and does as they say tribe morale will be high and it will show people that they have trust in these decisions. A collective tribe effort moving in one direction is much stronger than a tribe who are bitter about such punitive decisions. Just like NAM in the previous example.

KEY:
[spoil]
0771d591d92a4e6885ecb042ba1a978b.png
[/spoil]

MAP:

[spoil]
a9b50af0a94de2b675667202073f3364.png
[/spoil]

MAP:
[spoil]
9b72ab6535d61e164aa1a8860e41b13d.png
[/spoil]

It's also ironic how NAM laugh at the likes of Phobia, 3v and TACO calling them noob tribes and that they need to gangbang them to win. First off, I see no problems with smart diplomacy. Secondly, it's complete hypocrisy. ÈND, which is a tribe created by FergyLAD is a tribe created solely developed for the purpose of keeping their enemies close and controlled so they can noble them at a later date. It's rather embarrassing. If you have the same knowledge as I do you can see the links with Alxyar and END. (Same tribe on 61 and the same idea too). While NAM will will disassociate themselves from the tribe, leadership advocated it's creation for that purpose.
[spoil]
074872d1a89fa1c4b6f77595ccd19136.png

[/spoil]

TRIBE CHANGES:
[spoil]
4082f97c47701ce147581915e025b9d8.png

[/spoil]

In the tribe changes we see the first rimmed NAM player (Again) Justin (Who played 65, hey buddy hope things are well) who jumped from Phobia to play in NAM. hlsp who is aoecba from W61 DISRUS (Irrelevant) and Alxyar.

The important thing here is that some of these players are highly regarded on their respective worlds and held important leadership positions.

KingMVP is friends with Justin. King is a good player, I've played with him before. I'm not saying he will join, I doubt he'll get an invite just don't be surprised if NAM start to struggle that they won't give him an invite.
ConwayM8 is friends with all the 61 crew and is spying an biding his time to leave. Positioning isn't favorable at this moment in time.
Toesy, again same story as above.
sdcz6 is friends with ara, he's spying. Don't be surprised if he joins NAM.

They are just a few player I have spotted. I do know there's a lot more that NAM are using/that will join in the future. There is nothing wrong with that. I'm just pointing it out.

So what's happening around NAM? Phobia and 3V are preparing to cat/Noble NAM as they are a threat. Which again, is correct. What are NAM doing? Getting people to spy and send around scary mails. Why? Because they have no troops and the member count will be reduced to half due to merges if they don't recruit.

It's also funny how they slag off DI before the world started. It will be interesting if they actively seek to noble those isolated members.

I'm going to be honest. I don't say too much with substance since I don't really play but just wanted to open a platform for discussion and draw some attention to NAM. I also thought it was funny to see that they lost a village already and used such sucky tactics.

Finally it must be said that I do think they will easily get into Mid game (which isn't hard). They have some excellent players;

tg_smurf
Sam
Shaundk
googly
DJ
ara
Nadir
Sweetmisry
Ramoth
Mika
Justin
Alxyar
lawl

PS General Aladeen almost got kicked already hahahah

I laughed
[spoil]
[17/10/2014 02:50:56] John: I heard your trying to get onto an account in w77
[17/10/2014 02:51:01] John: I just got one haha
[17/10/2014 02:51:25] Almurph - Quit TW :S: which
[17/10/2014 02:52:22] John: Bear paws
[17/10/2014 02:52:40] Almurph - Quit TW :S: pass?
[17/10/2014 02:52:52] John: Haha I mean I just got it
[17/10/2014 02:52:58] John: Not giving
[17/10/2014 02:53:01] John: ;)
[17/10/2014 02:55:33] John: Just rubbing it in your face, haha. I had to go through an interview just to check I wasn't you!
[17/10/2014 02:55:53] John: What the hell have u been doing to these poor people
[17/10/2014 16:03:22] Almurph - Quit TW :S: What was the interview like
[17/10/2014 16:03:24] Almurph - Quit TW :S: (rofl)
[/spoil]

But I think they will be hindered by leadership. Time will tell!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Great title.:lol:

Would be good to kick off a thread about NAM, since they haven't had much attention yet.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not an excellent player. I've only nobled a barb on this world. Please remove my name from the list :icon_eek:

Michael Corleone.

Is that really the tribal lineup? Looks like it should be a lineup for jerry springer tbh

DeletedUser111692

Nice post...NAM are great tribe, with great players. If they disband I am sure it will be due to inactivity and internal problems.

I would like to correct you however, I(lawl) am not in that tribe.

Deleted User - 10770065

The aoecba in the tribe is "ghosttoy" not lawl.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
This thread feels like a whole lot of nothing, trying to make point about a tribe which seems to be doing quite normal for any premade...

DeletedUser100466

Brahmagupta quit and didn't set sitter so nothing could have done about this and if i cared about stats then i would have kicked him but suppose i don't.

[spoil]
screenshot_228.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

i LOL'd at the last bit... "I had to go through an interview just to check I wasn't you!" :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice post...NAM are great tribe, with great players. If they disband I am sure it will be due to inactivity and internal problems.

I would like to correct you however, I(lawl) am not in that tribe.

hi all,

this is Ghosttoy, and owner of aoecba w61, hlsp w42 and ghosttoy w23
lawl was coplayer=(owner) of aoecba most of the time..

Deleted User - 10770065

In all seriousness though, this was a good attempt of Pnp by the Phobia leader. Nice attempt, I respect it brotha.

DeletedUser100466

I wish you best of luck al (Phobia duke)

Yes we are bunch of noobs so leave us alone in our rim >.<