NAM Bread

DeletedUser

DISRUS (Irrelevant)

Damn.

Ouch.

:icon_cry:

May i ask why i am irrelevant in your eyes? Can we not be friends? I like nobling internals too (i dont know if you do this, its just a general slur towards bad players) ((i dont know if you are a bad player, its just a general slur used when someone gets called irrelevant))

Hes right, i am no one.

DeletedUser

Stay on topic please, and discuss only NAM and directly related things (such as its players, leadership, etc.).

Please keep the thread moving and do not reply to this post.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Damn.

Ouch.

:icon_cry:

May i ask why i am irrelevant in your eyes? Can we not be friends? I like nobling internals too (i dont know if you do this, its just a general slur towards bad players) ((i dont know if you are a bad player, its just a general slur used when someone gets called irrelevant))

Hes right, i am no one.

Oh you were in SVG. I take it all back.

DeletedUser

Good.

If its any consolation, i havnt got a clue who you are either. The last person who took my name in vein was never seen again. Consider that a warning.

You must be a real funny guy though as you were/are a duke of a tribe called Climax. I see what you did there! Climax... like sex? Thats so bad ass! Cant believe you pushed the rules so far! a true rebel without a cause.

arabela

Nadir is in NAM? :icon_eek:

Al, pls delete me from that list where you mention good players in NAM. Or at least, be kind enough to put me on top of those 2 nubs googly and DJ :)))

I have spies in almost all tribes in this world if we go after Al's logic :lol:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Or (and more likely) you are a spy for almost all the tribes in this world.

DeletedUser116450

This thread is about NAM, I am in NAM, and I don't like people changing my gender :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

This thread is about NAM, I am in NAM, and I don't like people changing my gender :icon_cry:

Oh who's changing your gender? Nobody can do that.. Well aside from a surgeon. Lol

anyway on topic: NAM is looking good. Nobles are running faster than eminem rapping. Good to see a great tribe outside the core making the rim more exciting ;)

DeletedUser

I have nothing to say - I just want to feel included.

Don't believe what you read though, NAM are all nubs. We only joined because we were bored and have hours and hours of free time.

DeletedUser

Also Murph I think you're just sad because they wouldn't let you join NAM.