NAM Bread

DeletedUser

Lol croco, if you wanna start a fire.. Make it rubbing with two stones, not with flamethrowers. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol croco, if you wanna start a fire.. Make it rubbing with two stones, not with flamethrowers. :icon_rolleyes:

you could just use a lighter instead , why do all the hard work by rubbing stones , Miss. Flintsone:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As i said to Ara, I'm not starting anything. Just saying what i see. NAM will have killed themselves by letting DI walk over them. Roman has made both Sam and Tris look like nubs :|

DeletedUser

As i said to Ara, I'm not starting anything. Just saying what i see. NAM will have killed themselves by letting DI walk over them. Roman has made both Sam and Tris look like nubs :|

Ara is right , you should go back to the bacon thread , thanks for everything :)

DeletedUser

you could just use a lighter instead , why do all the hard work by rubbing stones , Miss. Flintsone:icon_rolleyes:

Oh god these kids this days. Try to be more poetic and metaphoric sometimes alright? and if you don't understand, ask. I'll explain it. ;)

And dont call a good looking guy like me a Miss. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser112461

Benjamin does have a point though, you did say another premade. And we all know Phobia was never no premade :lol:

DeletedUser

Benjamin does have a point though, you did say another premade. And we all know Phobia was never no premade :lol:

Meh so you correct my wording :x still doesn't change the fact that DI shit all over NAM :x

DeletedUser

I'm surprised at you Ara, normally you love being the center of attention!

DeletedUser

Can you do it again? :icon_biggrin:

Like it makes any difference, but I see NAM players don't care what DI just did. Wait hold on do you smell that? It's not bacon i smell anyway oh wait...! i smell hugging :x

DeletedUser

Like it makes any difference, but I see NAM players don't care what DI just did. Wait hold on do you smell that? It's not bacon i smell anyway oh wait...! i smell hugging :x

You couldnt smell it even if you "f"ried.

arabela

537679fadb.jpg

This is why you smell hugging ;)

arabela

218a19fb91.png

All this war was a fake, Croc...we didn't even war here. We merged with phobia. And now, we are academy for Di. When some of us will quit, we will probably merge with main tribe...and so on...

Hugging ftw!

Last edited: