need members for twsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

need a tribe join twsp today:)

i want new membes to join my tribe the worlds superpower (twsp)
now just send a note to pumpkie6 and i WILL invite you and also never attack you and my tribe will not either. i will give you 3 privilages to you as soon as you join.
it may say to contact some other peson other than pumpkie6 but just contact pumpkie6.
happy new year!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:) i joined twsp and got 3 new privalages as soon as i joined:icon_smile:

g3rb1l_2k6

whats also funny is they list D*D as 'important' allies :lol:

DeletedUser

D*D is the most powerfull tribe in world 3 i feel honered as one of their allies
the privilages are Invite, Moderator in the tribal forum and Hidden forums

g3rb1l_2k6

D*D is the most powerfull tribe in world 3 i feel honered as one of their allies
the privilages are Invite, Moderator in the tribal forum and Hidden forums

yes but an alliance works when both tribes are aware of the alliance.. not when you add them to your front page to warn of people looking to noble you.

also, giving all of your members the invite power and moderator power isn't the best way to go about making a top tribe.. i wont say anymore, but think on that..

darkaniken2

^^Amen. Well said. And are D*D really your allies?? If not....lol.

g3rb1l_2k6

yes i am their ally
why do you want to know anyway?
what tribe are you in anyway?

i am in FF1.

is it a mutual alliance e.g. both parties know and accept the alliance and its conditions? or have you just added them to your diplomacy list? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i am in FF1.

is it a mutual alliance e.g. both parties know and accept the alliance and its conditions? or have you just added them to your diplomacy list? :icon_cool:

you always say that, why do you always say that.
FF1 is a great tribe too.

g3rb1l_2k6

you always say that, why do you always say that.
FF1 is a great tribe too.

FF1 is a great tribe and FF in general is a great family :icon_biggrin:

and i keep saying it because you haven't answered me..

DeletedUser

lol no offense pupmkie but id like to see whether your ally agrees to this :lol:
i mean come on i am on my own nearlly your tribes size and i just got here on this world today. :lol:

g3rb1l_2k6

lol ill be gutted if some D*D ariso comes on and says they are close allies :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

lol yeah. oh wait whats that D*D? shutup you 2? no you didnt mean me and gerbil here :icon_sad:. is there anyway of winning back your love for me? there is? what anything? :icon_smile:
worship pupkie? why? because hes your ally? no way!! :icon_eek:
well ok. i always wanted to worship food anyway oh and gerbil all you have to do is give them your villages or your tribes villages :icon_biggrin:

g3rb1l_2k6

lol yeah. oh wait whats that D*D? shutup you 2? no you didnt mean me and gerbil here :icon_sad:. is there anyway of winning back your love for me? there is? what anything? :icon_smile:
worship pupkie? why? because hes your ally? no way!! :icon_eek:
well ok. i always wanted to worship food anyway oh and gerbil all you have to do is give them your villages or your tribes villages :icon_biggrin:

what are you talking about lmfao!!! omg i was trying to read this for ages and i still cant understand it lol!!!

omg ahahaa
lolhitting.gif

DeletedUser

what are you talking about lmfao!!! omg i was trying to read this for ages and i still cant understand it lol!!!

omg ahahaa
lolhitting.gif
im sorry i just dont understand english. its to complecated. i will swap to spannish if it helps
Hola.
well thats it. thats my spannish done. oh yeah and
adious hasta luego :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.