need members for twsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Obviously they would not have. You should have been on their #1 target list for wasting their time.

DeletedUser

i really dont remember it was a month ago but they might not have

i wasted my entire hour yesterday waiting for to admit they werent your allys yet you still cant give us a yes or no truthful answer. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

ok thy dont know i made the alliance on the first day of my tribe i thought they automaticly knew:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

finnaly. now the truth is known (which it was already) i can go around feeling that i have proved one of the great things of this world. and well done pumpk for letting it all out :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

finnaly. now the truth is known (which it was already) i can go around feeling that i have proved one of the great things of this world. and well done pumpk for letting it all out :icon_wink:
im in pumpk's tribe and i even knew that lol :lol:

DeletedUser

im in pumpk's tribe and i even knew that lol :lol:

yes and i was wondering what his tribemates did. if your in his tribe your bound to know they aint your allys by looking at the diplomacy list. :icon_wink:
you know the thing with all your enemies on it. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yes and i was wondering what his tribemates did. if your in his tribe your bound to know they aint your allys by looking at the diplomacy list. :icon_wink:
you know the thing with all your enemies on it. :icon_biggrin:

no comments:lol:

DeletedUser

this thread was originally to get my tribe new members how did it get to this?

DeletedUser

back to this how did it happen

like i said it went like that well because of the D*D thing. simple?
now i am off and i swear i will never post here again because i want this thread buried or deleted so that pumpkie can have another go and make a new thread advertising his tribe. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

like i said it went like that well because of the D*D thing. simple?
now i am off and i swear i will never post here again because i want this thread buried or deleted so that pumpkie can have another go and make a new thread advertising his tribe. :icon_wink:

ok i toatally agree

darkaniken2

I don't. He's a spammer. He's spammed the fourms everywhere. He shouldn't be allowed to make new topics. =P

DeletedUser

pumpkie, you've clearly shown you have no idea what you are doing. you've lost credibility for your tribe, regardless of the size of it. Before you venture onto these forums, take some time to learn the dynamics of the game, which also includes these forums. your jumping into the ocean and hoping for the best, i think you should take some time and learn to swim first.

darkaniken2

Oh WOW!!! You have a 3k point ally!! Gratz!! Next go for a 5k point ally!! But seriously, posting alliances is a bad idea. Now someone will just kill both of your tribes....(hint hint!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.