Need Sig and Coa done

DeletedUser

Well, guys i need a sig and coa done for an account called .KyLe.

I will offer 3pp for the signature and 2pp for the CoA. No requirements really just be creative. The person who does the best in 48 hrs gets the pp.

Coat of arms (Personal Picture In-game)-2pp for winner
Signature for forums-3pp for winner

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In 48 HOURS???

Hmmm...just open a Competition...!!! How many times should I say this...oh well...Graphics Designer will still make you one though...everyone is too hungry for a piece of a PP.

DeletedUser

Alright then its a competition. :) Best one in 48 hrs wins. ;)

DeletedUser61336

Mmm...Sure...I guess I can try.

greatnewsig.jpg

Let me know how you like just this...Did this as fast as I could, got to go to bed soons...ZZZ.

Also, bet you can't figure out what show this is. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alright then its a competition. :) Best one in 48 hrs wins. ;)

That's more like it...^_^

Ok, I'll submit mine later...I just wanna see what you guys can bring on the table...^_^

Probably most of you guys can PAWN mine...let see...let the fun begin...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser61336

That's more like it...^_^

Ok, I'll submit mine later...I just wanna see what you guys can bring on the table...^_^

Probably most of you guys can PAWN mine...let see...let the fun begin...:icon_cool:

Nonsense -DA-, I am sure you could beat me any day of the week, if you wanted to that is. :p

I am working on it now, should have it done in about 36 or so hours for ya. :)

Tillyboy

Well, guys i need a sig and coa done for an account called .KyLe.

I will offer 3pp for the signature and 2pp for the CoA. No requirements really just be creative. The person who does the best in 48 hrs gets the pp.

Quickly made.

28slppk.png

DeletedUser

Can you up the size a little bit? And let the games begin :)

Kash2Smash

yo Terror what size? i can make a good one in 350x110 or 350x140.. though u would have to spoiler it ;)

DeletedUser

Whatever makes it look best mate. Looking through the threads seems like your legendary at sigs so :)

Kash2Smash

uhm thnks but really lol i am not that good..
also by COA: u mean tribal coat of arms, wht tribe u in :p or u meant to say a profile pic in the forums

DeletedUser

no i mean coa for personal picture and signature for forums

Kash2Smash

i am terribly confused here :S

personal picture for th forums (max size: 80x80) or a personal picture ingame...