Nemesis

DeletedUser

I have him in my w38 tribe and want him booted. Can people please post their opinions of him here to help me convince my duke.

DeletedUser

He join yr tribe is a good thing for yr tribe:icon_rolleyes:

Follow Night terror words, go away....

DeletedUser

you want an honest opinion ask somebody in hostile a loyal and active member apparently he was good inside the tribe but made a bad opinion of himself on external so i dont know

scarlet ash

you should lick the nemises of yours untill he gets haunted (pokemon move ;)...)
then see if he retaliates with watergun and if so your duke should kick him, try it.

DeletedUser

He's a sucky player, and will always be a sucky player imo. That is just my opinion. Take it for what you think I'm worth I guess.

He was a good leader (on the inside) for around a week. Anything more than that and it was disasterous. Was only a good leader for that first week because it took a week for the players and myself to realize, lol. :lol:

Give him a new chance on w38. Maybe he's changed (even though I said I think he'll always be sucky) and improve his ways. Everyone deserves second chances (even if he has had 4 accounts/4chances on this world)...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i could add so much but the only thing im going ot add is that he is a very selfish player

DeletedUser

yeah, he is probably the worst represented player on the forums, he does nothing but flame all the time, and he can not lead

greenmonsta

Nemesis is a great guy. He's an amazing leader, your tribe will surely win with him in charge :)

DeletedUser73160

I cant even remember what happened to this dude...It was something to do with hidden forum info and public forums. Well, he screwed himself over, I didn't even need to write any defence, I just quoted him a few times and he plopped off to the rim somewhere.

DeletedUser50105

yeah, he is probably the worst represented player on the forums, he does nothing but flame all the time, and he can not lead

I'm not sure, theres a couple players right behind him in that category.......one being you:icon_biggrin:

Imho, there were worst posters then him.