Nemesis

DeletedUser

I'm not sure, theres a couple players right behind him in that category.......one being you:icon_biggrin:

Imho, there were worst posters then him.

hey at least i dont go flaming players i know nothing about for no reason what so ever

DeletedUser

I'm not sure, theres a couple players right behind him in that category.......one being you:icon_biggrin:

Imho, there were worst posters then him.

It would surprise me. I have seen many who are right at that same level, but I have learned that there really is a bottom for bad...and he is definitely sitting on it (though he is definitely not sitting alone).

DeletedUser73160

You say what you like, but at the end of the day, half of you are as bad as me or worse, you are just looking from a different perspective.

Take sugarwaters sad attempt to try to make me admit I "hacked" into his account.:icon_rolleyes:. Seems his idea of fun is getting him and a few mates to message me in chats, randomly personally insulting me and trying to get me to admit to something I didnt do nor attempt to do. Shame though he couldnt get to grips with the power of the block button.

The truth is, I am just one player that is playing this game for fun. If a few heads have to be crushed and a few enemies have to be made to make my game more interesting, then so be it.

DeletedUser

Take sugarwaters sad attempt to try to make me admit I "hacked" into his account.:icon_rolleyes:. Seems his idea of fun is getting him and a few mates to message me in chats

You know sugar well enough to know that he would never try to frame someone to have some fun...u still like the attention dont you :icon_rolleyes:

greenmonsta

You say what you like, but at the end of the day, half of you are as bad as me or worse, you are just looking from a different perspective.

Take sugarwaters sad attempt to try to make me admit I "hacked" into his account.:icon_rolleyes:. Seems his idea of fun is getting him and a few mates to message me in chats, randomly personally insulting me and trying to get me to admit to something I didnt do nor attempt to do. Shame though he couldnt get to grips with the power of the block button.

The truth is, I am just one player that is playing this game for fun. If a few heads have to be crushed and a few enemies have to be made to make my game more interesting, then so be it.

You made a sad attempt at proving to me that you still had access to hostile, and to do that you hacked sugars account and bragged to me about it via skype. You're obsession with [H] and me is getting a bit worrying tbh.

And no, I am not going to waste time hunting down those skype logs (if I have them) because I don't need proof. everyone knows what you are like.

DeletedUser

also nemesis i dont flame unless theres a valid reason

i have really only gotten into two flame wars my whole TW career. with marcos99 and coma faith both very good players who i made up with after

DeletedUser

also nemesis i dont flame unless theres a valid reason

i have really only gotten into two flame wars my whole TW career. with marcos99 and coma faith both very good players who i made up with after

i wish u would come back sw

the nw just isnt the same lol

anyway - why do you even try it nem?

you seem to ask for a flame with every post you make lol

DeletedUser

I am confused, or maybe not keeping up. But if you are Nemesis, wasn't your forum account banned? And if you are still posting, then wouldn't you be ban dodging? Or, I have I missed something...entirely possible.

DeletedUser

I am confused, or maybe not keeping up. But if you are Nemesis, wasn't your forum account banned? And if you are still posting, then wouldn't you be ban dodging? Or, I have I missed something...entirely possible.

You've missed somthing.

He gets 4 chances. Both in-game, and on forum. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser73160

Please do not discuss account bans on the forums. If you have a problem with a certain player's ban evading in particular, please send in a support request.

DeletedUser

Please do not discuss account bans on the forums. If you have a problem with a certain player's ban evading in particular, please send in a support request.

Way to be a glory hog. :icon_rolleyes:

'Sif bump lololol

DeletedUser

No worries. I have. I will send another for good measure.

DeletedUser50105

It would surprise me. I have seen many who are right at that same level, but I have learned that there really is a bottom for bad...and he is definitely sitting on it (though he is definitely not sitting alone).

got milk? Bruter, both are neck in neck with him.:lol:

Of course theres more to:icon_biggrin:

bite.me

I cant even remember what happened to this dude...It was something to do with hidden forum info and public forums. Well, he screwed himself over, I didn't even need to write any defence, I just quoted him a few times and he plopped off to the rim somewhere.

lol, Heya Nemesis! :D:D

xyziz

Heh, I wonder if I'm the only one finding it funny that you try to take a morale stand, yet fail miserably.

Hunty was not discussing a ban, she was asking if your nemesis account was banned, not how or why it got banned.