NEMO vs ???

DeletedUser

Would you shut up about Orion already. This thread has nothing to do with Orion, its about Nemo, you would think you would know becuase you started it. Im not comparing Orion to TFB. My point was that TFB has never openly declared war yet is the #1 respected tribe, meanwhile other tribes get carved for doing the same thing. I have given props to the TFB strategy, which you brian had nothing to do with. You didnt join TFB until their strategies were already in place. Yet you come out here professing that you were a part of their early success. You werent.

As for Orion, I'll say one last thing about it. Orion had many "shock and awe" campaigns when you were in Fabled. Orion cleared and captured K42 and still holds it today while being attacked by REF/TFB/TG/TG CIB and THE. Orion did many great things and many not great things. For you to pretend that Orion never nobled and kept villages from REF is absurd. I alone nobled 22 K32 villages and kept them all. The difference between you and me brian is I can give credit where credit is due, but you cant bring yourself to give Orion credit for capturing, surviving and maintaining K42.

You are the only guy that comes on the forums and calls people "morons", "idiots", "incompetents" and many other rude names. Everyone else on these forums are somewhat respectful to their opponents, but you just call people names and insult them personally. Grow up.

Again, lots of big talk from somebody who always talked the talk, but never walked the walk. Why lie about something so easy to verify? You took less than 20 villages from REF, and of those you only focused on a few key inactive players.. Most of the players that you attacked were no-name players or otherwise inactive and we never heard they were under attack until seeing the village flip. You must be so proud.....

I love how you state how this thread isn't about Orion and is about NEMO, AND THEN GO DIRECTLY INTO TALKING ABOUT TFB.. you flipping hypocrite, too bad you are too dense to realize just how much of a moron you really are.

Keep slipping in your little snipes at me while closing out like you are taking the high road, you are an irrelevant little turd that just keeps floating up after I thought I flushed you for the last time.

WTF does "openly declare war" have to do with anything? They warred several tribes, and I know the details because I was in REF while we were coordinating some of those players. TFB's claims were posted in our (REF's) threads to make sure everybody was on the same page during these mini-wars. Who cares if it was "openly declared" or not, they grew by taking out the trash around them and found a way to be successful at it without having to waste tons of resources on a large campaign. I never claimed I had a part in their earlier successes, we were having our own successes in REF and were extremely active and aggressive just the same. Show me where I professed to being part of their early success again? There you go, spouting off at the mouth because that's all you can do.

You are nothing but my own personal e-stalker, get a life and a girlfriend and maybe you can fill that void that seems to be left after you exited World7.

It's time to lock this thread, the Quartrolls always try to come out and discuss things they have no clue about.

The point remains that there are few tribes in the top 15 that NEMO would have any success against in a one on one fight, and that should be a little worrying.

quarthon

lol your so mad brian haha. Calm down and have a discussion like everyone else. I'll quote myself.

If you think about it, its a similar strategy TFB used. TFB didnt have any "wars" at all until EMP (Jordanclan) declared on them a couple months ago. A couple weeks before that, TFB (didnt declare) on Orion/Ares but started to attack their inactives (calling it a war). All TFB really did was eat their own and others (Barbar) inactives for 8 months, but still got lots of respect from the TW community, and rightfully so.

Kinda funny how the #1 tribe never declared a war in a year, yet is highly respected for its points.

This was my first post in this thread and its totally relevant to the thread title. Im comapring TFB strategy to a possible NEMO strategy becuase Gabros said NEMO will get respect when they stop nobleing only inactives in their tribe. So I said TFB got respect without declaring wars and also eating their own inactives. I also gave TFB props for being a good tribe....again.

You were the first to go on another anti-Orion tirade, when you should have responded to my post like your tribemate:

TFB had no need to declare on anyone up until it was time to go to war with the GODS familly. As they where only a small tribe then they had to wait until the time was right and they had all ther home continents under control. Otherwise its just suicide to go into a war without been fully prepared. As you saw with what happened to EMP.

The problem i guess NEMO have is it take skill to come long distance and manage to keep villages. Maybe they havn't got enough players who are able to do this. I do want to see NEMO Vs REF though as i see it as been a more active war than most that are going on at the minute

Now thats a good and to the point response to my post without putting people down. All you did was rant and rave and cry while your tribemate outclassed you and answered perfectly.

e-stalker? Nope. But be assured whenever you come out here and say things that arent true, Im going to be here to debate that with you. You can call me names and suggest how I should live my life, but all you should really be doing is having a discussion based on facts and not emotion.

On topic. The way I see it is the TFB startegy of nobleing their own players for 8 months isnt that different than what NEMO is doing. Can they take on a top 15 tribe? Time will tell as it does in TW. So chill and have a beer and smoke a bowl buddy.

DeletedUser

lol your so mad brian haha. Calm down and have a discussion like everyone else. I'll quote myself.

This was my first post in this thread and its totally relevant to the thread title. Im comapring TFB strategy to a possible NEMO strategy becuase Gabros said NEMO will get respect when they stop nobleing only inactives in their tribe. So I said TFB got respect without declaring wars and also eating their own inactives. I also gave TFB props for being a good tribe....again.

You were the first to go on another anti-Orion tirade, when you should have responded to my post like your tribemate:

Now thats a good and to the point response to my post without putting people down. All you did was rant and rave and cry while your tribemate outclassed you and answered perfectly.

e-stalker? Nope. But be assured whenever you come out here and say things that arent true, Im going to be here to debate that with you. You can call me names and suggest how I should live my life, but all you should really be doing is having a discussion based on facts and not emotion.

On topic. The way I see it is the TFB startegy of nobleing their own players for 8 months isnt that different than what NEMO is doing. Can they take on a top 15 tribe? Time will tell as it does in TW. So chill and have a beer and smoke a bowl buddy.

That first post was erroneous just like all the rest of your posts.. TFB did indeed declare war on BarBar and took several hundred villages within a week. They took more villages in that week than Orion took from REF during the ENTIRE "WAR".. T.F.B. also declared war on GODs, that's the only reason EMP had the balls to try to attack us when we had almost moved most of our resources to prepare for that war.

TFB and NEMO are nothing alike.. NEMO has a whole tribe to keep their trash players who only serves as their food for growth. TFB on the other hand has to ennoble players that get bored and stop playing just like every other tribe, but NEMO has more than double the amount of in-family ennoblements that TFB has within just TFB, that doesn't seem a little odd to anybody? Several other people here "get it", but they aren't looking through bitter tainted glasses like you are.

You have yet to point out what I said that wasn't true.. I keep talking down about you and your tribe because you've always been classless, your constant whining to me about how crappy Orion's leadership was and your begging to join TFB made things so much more fun for me.

You keep on smoking your bowls, now I see the root of all your dead brain cells. Ah, nevermind, I bet you are some stoner middle school kid who still thinks being a loser druggy is "cool," you got a lot to learn my friend. I'm only questioning your lifestyle choices because I care, as only real friends will speak out.

DeletedUser

Again, lots of big talk from somebody who always talked the talk, but never walked the walk. Why lie about something so easy to verify? You took less than 20 villages from REF, and of those you only focused on a few key inactive players.. Most of the players that you attacked were no-name players or otherwise inactive and we never heard they were under attack until seeing the village flip. You must be so proud.....

Hypocrite much?

The point remains that there are few tribes in the top 15 that NEMO would have any success against in a one on one fight, and that should be a little worrying.

Well, they've been doing fine against PTT-B.

Oh, and you obviously no NOTHING about pot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That first post was erroneous just like all the rest of your posts.. TFB did indeed declare war on BarBar and took several hundred villages within a week. They took more villages in that week than Orion took from REF during the ENTIRE "WAR".. T.F.B. also declared war on GODs, that's the only reason EMP had the balls to try to attack us when we had almost moved most of our resources to prepare for that war.

TFB and NEMO are nothing alike.. NEMO has a whole tribe to keep their trash players who only serves as their food for growth. TFB on the other hand has to ennoble players that get bored and stop playing just like every other tribe, but NEMO has more than double the amount of in-family ennoblements that TFB has within just TFB, that doesn't seem a little odd to anybody? Several other people here "get it", but they aren't looking through bitter tainted glasses like you are.

You have yet to point out what I said that wasn't true.. I keep talking down about you and your tribe because you've always been classless, your constant whining to me about how crappy Orion's leadership was and your begging to join TFB made things so much more fun for me.

You keep on smoking your bowls, now I see the root of all your dead brain cells. Ah, nevermind, I bet you are some stoner middle school kid who still thinks being a loser druggy is "cool," you got a lot to learn my friend. I'm only questioning your lifestyle choices because I care, as only real friends will speak out.

actually TFB uses/used REF and maybe THE and TG for that same reason :)

DeletedUser

actually TFB uses/used REF and maybe THE and TG for that same reason :)

How so? There are a couple of players in REF that gifted villages to TFB upon their quiting, but it comes down to a handful of villages.
There are some people in REF that have worked closer to TFB than their own members, so they've gifted villages to their immediate neighbors instead of having them arbitrarily gifted out, but these cases are few and far between. How often do you see TFB poaching through the REF forums and posting claims in random inactive players? If we were doing this then I would see your point, but it's nowhere near the same thing.

@Ryan13yearold: I have no idea what you are talking about, care to elaborate?
They aren't doing "fine" against PTT, and it isn't a one on one fight. They have one very small border and aren't doing much nor have they in quite some time (if ever).

Here is an exercise I want everybody to go through so we're all on the same page here.. go to twstats and pick a few random pages in the ennoblement history for both TFB and NEMO. Count how many green, yellow, and red dots show up on each page. For NEMO, if the opponent is NEMO* and the color is green, change it to yellow. Any yellow ennoblement gets nullified if the source and destination village is the same (accidental ennoblements due to too many nobles sent or village being pre-nobled). Now compare the numbers between the tribes..

There is going to be a pretty massive difference in the number of villages acquired from outside the tribe, villages acquired from inside the tribe/family, and villages lost.

THIS is what separates the mediocre tribes from the rest IMO.

quarthon

T.F.B. also declared war on GODs

Wrong. Neither Orion nor Ares got a declaration of war from TFB.

TFB and NEMO are nothing alike.. NEMO has a whole tribe to keep their trash players who only serves as their food for growth. TFB on the other hand has to ennoble players that get bored and stop playing just like every other tribe, but NEMO has more than double the amount of in-family ennoblements that TFB has within just TFB, that doesn't seem a little odd to anybody?

I didnt say the tribes were alike, I said the strategy is similar. Just because NEMO has more players to noble dosent mean the strategy is any different. Its like you said, "every other tribe has to ennoble players that get bored and stop playing ". It just so happens TFB have less members. But essentially its the same strategy.

Several other people here "get it", but they aren't looking through bitter tainted glasses like you are.

Im not bitter at all about leaving W7. Im quite happy with my decision. I fully "get it", thanks.

You have yet to point out what I said that wasn't true.

Too much to list, cant be bothered.

I keep talking down about you and your tribe because you've always been classless,

Name one instance where I was classless. One.

your constant whining to me about how crappy Orion's leadership was and your begging to join TFB made things so much more fun for me.

I never once "begged" you or anyone to join TFB. I applied twice and withdrew my applications both times because I dont like your personality. Post anything you have that has me even remotely "begging". You cant because its not true.

Ah, nevermind, I bet you are some stoner middle school kid who still thinks being a loser druggy is "cool," you got a lot to learn my friend.

Nope Im 36, own my own sucessful business and owe quite a lot of it to hemp and hemp related products.

I'm only questioning your lifestyle choices because I care, as only real friends will speak out.

What are you talking about? I said that exact same thing to Rachel today. Are you stealing my words of wisdom? haha.

Im really trying to keep this on topic, but you keep making personal attacks, which I havent done. But I surely could if you want a war of words and we can continue the personal attacks through PM's. Im sure everyone is sick of us bickering by now.

To NEMO, keep doing whatever you are doing because it seems to be working fine. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

T.F.B. also declared war on GODs
Wrong. Neither Orion nor Ares got a declaration of war from TFB.

I didnt say the tribes were alike, I said the strategy is similar. Just because NEMO has more players to noble dosent mean the strategy is any different. Its like you said, "every other tribe has to ennoble players that get bored and stop playing ". It just so happens TFB have less members. But essentially its the same strategy.

Im not bitter at all about leaving W7. Im quite happy with my decision. I fully "get it", thanks.

Too much to list, cant be bothered.

Name one instance where I was classless. One.

I never once "begged" you or anyone to join TFB. I applied twice and withdrew my applications both times because I dont like your personality. Post anything you have that has me even remotely "begging". You cant because its not true.

Nope Im 36, own my own sucessful business and owe quite a lot of it to hemp and hemp related products.

What are you talking about? I said that exact same thing to Rachel today. Are you stealing my words of wisdom? haha.

Im really trying to keep this on topic, but you keep making personal attacks, which I havent done. But I surely could if you want a war of words and we can continue the personal attacks through PM's. Im sure everyone is sick of us bickering by now.

To NEMO, keep doing whatever you are doing because it seems to be working fine. :icon_wink:

Our troops carried the declaration of war when WE STARTED ATTACKING you moron.....

The "strategy is similar" when talking about ennobling your inactives? I didn't know this was a TFB copyrighted strategy to ennoble your inactives, no wonder your tribe didn't do well since they had no idea about all of these advanced techniques.. lol
We are nothing alike and our strategies for expanding aren't anywhere close to being similar. We are by no means the only two tribes that ennoble our own inactives, I'd have to say pretty much 99% of the tribes do this. That's about where things end however.

"There is just too much to list where you are wrong, but I have no problems refreshing the forums every 5 minutes and saying about how you are just soooo wrong in so many cases I can't name one." Yeah, nice try.

One instance you were classless? How about your personal attacks on me because I called Orion out for being the cheating point whores they were (you included since you were caught at least once and not caught another time that you admitted to) when you had your app with us, right before *I DENIED YOUR APP*.. you didn't withdraw anything, I think I still have the mail to prove it.

I didn't realize this was the place all the successful business owners hung out.. guess you aren't too successful if you are spending all of your time trolling a forum for a game world you don't even play in.. hahah I mean seriously, my 5 year old is light years ahead of you intellectually.

And yes, NEMO, keep doing what you are doing, I agree! Keep sitting there being content with ennobling your loser academy but guess what, eventually that money tree is going to run dry and then what?? No worries, just keep doing the "GOD's Strategy/MP Strategy" of just recruiting new rim players/tribes to refill your ranks!

I'm done with you, hopefully this last flush will finally get rid of that stink you bring every time you feel obligated to reply to me.

DeletedUser

@Ryan13yearold: I have no idea what you are talking about, care to elaborate?
They aren't doing "fine" against PTT, and it isn't a one on one fight. They have one very small border and aren't doing much nor have they in quite some time (if ever).

Are you saying that when you try and make others accomplishment seem lesser because the player(s) they were nobling were inactive, gone..ect w/e is okay when a LARGE portion of ALL the villages TFB have been nobling have been almost the same exact case?

And NEMO are doing fine. They share a border with k46, and are spread out next to all their k's. If they were so terrible as you seem to think they would be gone. Also, it is about as close to 1v1 as it can get with PTT. They may not be doing much or haven't done anything really in a while..but are still surviving and holding their own just fine against PTT-B (I think you already know PTT-B's..credentials? Whatever you want to call them.)

NEMO actually has a large ammount of potential and activity, it just isn't being used at the moment against other tribes. You can try and hate on them all you want for that, but it still doesn't change the fact that they are still THERE. Trying to judge what you think they can and can't do is really stupid, especially with literally nothing to back up your thoughts besides saying all they do is noble inactives..which can be applied to just about ANY tribe at this point.

And pot doesn't kill brain cells.

quarthon

Our troops carried the declaration of war when WE STARTED ATTACKING you moron.....

lol nice try. You guys pecked away at a couple inactive players, and thats a declaration of war?

The "strategy is similar" when talking about ennobling your inactives? I didn't know this was a TFB copyrighted strategy to ennoble your inactives, no wonder your tribe didn't do well since they had no idea about all of these advanced techniques.. lol

lol I think Orion has nobled more of its own than any other tribe.

We are nothing alike and our strategies for expanding aren't anywhere close to being similar. We are by no means the only two tribes that ennoble our own inactives, I'd have to say pretty much 99% of the tribes do this.

No sh*t Sherlock.

"There is just too much to list where you are wrong, but I have no problems refreshing the forums every 5 minutes and saying about how you are just soooo wrong in so many cases I can't name one." Yeah, nice try.

Im not going to waste my time looking through all your posts. More than half the stuff you say is BS.

One instance you were classless? How about your personal attacks on me because I called Orion out for being the cheating point whores they were, (you included since you were caught at least once and not caught another time that you admitted to)

Says the guy who played mondos account for 3 months and planned attacks with it for REF.

when you had your app with us, right before *I DENIED YOUR APP*.. you didn't withdraw anything, I think I still have the mail to prove it.

Yea after I told you to go f**k yourself you sent me an app denied. duh, you think?

I didn't realize this was the place all the successful business owners hung out.. guess you aren't too successful if you are spending all of your time trolling a forum for a game world you don't even play in.. hahah I mean seriously, my 5 year old is light years ahead of you intellectually.

My job consists of sitting in front of a computer 10 hours a day. For about 7 of those hours its all free time while the machine and the online store is pumping out the cash. My intellect has allowed me to make a maximum amount of money with the least amount of effort.

And yes, NEMO, keep doing what you are doing, I agree! Keep sitting there being content with ennobling your loser academy but guess what, eventually that money tree is going to run dry

Will it?

I'm done with you, hopefully this last flush will finally get rid of that stink you bring every time you feel obligated to reply to me.

Good. Mabye you will learn to treat people better and stop calling everyone who isnt "as good" as you morons, idiots, and incompetents. Mabye then you will get some respect from the TW community. Because from the replies I see, not many people think as highly of you as you do of yourself.

Last edited:

Kingdean11

:icon_rolleyes: You say we have a lot to learn? Apparently you do, considering none of your facts are correct. I bet you're some 10 year old whiny bitch that sits in front of the TV all day, watching the Bullshit Network (AKA Fox) and their biased commericals. Marijuana has never killed brain cells, that was a myth that spread a few years ago through A Reefer Madness study that had faulty results. Don't believe me? Here's the link: http://www.bigeye.com/marijuana.htm#3b :) Sorry bud, a good arguer knows how to back up his facts.

As for your other humorous, yet slightly retarded statements; I'll just leave you with this. Most people don't begin smoking weed until they begin high school. If you REALLY want to question me on this one too, I can gladly bring up some websites that will restate what I've I just said....Hmmmm, I shouldn't have said that though :\. I want you to reply so I can make you look like an ass again. Oh well, hopefully you've learned your lesson.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hahahahahahhaha

I was proven yet again that mskgriver and Orion have a great strategy for staying in the top 15:

SuntUnFrumos Joined 15th July 2008 - 10:06 1,428,906

VILAIN None 28th June 2008 - 00:06:55 1,425,611
None ORION 15th July 2008 - 10:06:39 1,428,906

This is a flatlined player nowhere near Orion who only joined to pop them up to 14th place until TFB rims this player.

Again, thanks for the help so we can keep our war stats together, it's a pain rimming all these players that are booted from their tribes as we don't get to keep track of them :)
ur strategy is to BS people ?
its the second player we invite there , u can call it how you want but still u are far from rimming Orion, the same as REF was , good luck to you!

DeletedUser

How so? There are a couple of players in REF that gifted villages to TFB upon their quiting, but it comes down to a handful of villages.
There are some people in REF that have worked closer to TFB than their own members, so they've gifted villages to their immediate neighbors instead of having them arbitrarily gifted out, but these cases are few and far between. How often do you see TFB poaching through the REF forums and posting claims in random inactive players? If we were doing this then I would see your point, but it's nowhere near the same thing.

I say that TFB gained much more than just a FEW villages from REF. Let's say full players strong players

Not to mention coordinated actions, and maybe more-than-coordinated leadership (same happens with other tribes as well) etc etc

Well, I see no problem with that, and seems to be working
However, we are not embarassed to put the "*" in the end of the tribe (and hey.. if you did we would see some tribes with "***"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alright, so there are a lot of people here that agree brian is an ass and stuff, but that doesn't stop us from getting our asses kicked right now.

T.F.B. is good (strike that, really good) and we need to find some way to win :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Alright, so there are a lot of people here that agree brian is an ass and stuff, but that doesn't stop us from getting our asses kicked right now.

T.F.B. is good (strike that, really good) and we need to find some way to win :icon_redface:

of course they are good. Activity and coordination is the essence of this game.

DeletedUser

I know, we know, everyone knows. But sitting here fighting over how much of a jerk brian is isn't gonna help us at ALL.

^^ If you haven't noticed, I'm telling everyone that they do know TFB is good, they just don't admit it for some reason. Maybe it's pride, maybe they're afraid if they admit it TFB will get some kind of advantage. Giving someone respect is much different than fear, I'll fight any of them if not to kill them than to get more practice timing attacks and defending my villages (<-- NOT AN INVITATION TO ATTACK ME :lol:). I guess I'm trying to say to stop arguing, but that's never going to happen, so I just spent the last few minutes for nothing :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

of course it wont change a thing. I could even have quit game and still reply just to annoy all

But that's the ONLY reason forum is around

DeletedUser

Get other people that you know have playing expierance and lots of time to take over your accounts and I garentee things will turn around (as in TFB will just stop gaining ground)

If this happens on all their frontlines evintually they will be on the defense.

But I doubt GODS can/will do that so you aren't going to win, you're just going to get rimmed. :p

And yeah, forum is for things like this.. If this game didn't have a forum I think less people would be playing.. It makes the game so much better :p