NEMO vs ???

mordecairule

HADES is the best GODs tribe, so I doubt they could take them. I would say their best bets would be ATL, SHEN, ORION, EREBUS or *I*.

Look up Phull, Casni Vitez, and Heroof7 and tell me if HADES is the best GODS tribe with a straight face...lol

DeletedUser

Side 1: *I*

Side 2: HADES

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,446
Side 2: 702
Difference: 1,744

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 289
Side 2: 4
Difference: 285

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,179,103
Side 2: 4,795,451
Difference: 13,383,652

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,686,414
Side 2: 44,435
Difference: 2,641,979

image.php

Damn, just realizes how inactive HADES were, only 700 total conquers in a month lol :$

DeletedUser

Look up Phull, Casni Vitez, and Heroof7 and tell me if HADES is the best GODS tribe with a straight face...lol

My entire post should be taken tongue in cheek. Notice how I put *I* in the list of tribes they could beat.

DeletedUser

But I doubt GODS can/will do that so you aren't going to win, you're just going to get rimmed. :p

I know, that's why I'm angry :icon_evil:

And yeah, forum is for things like this.. If this game didn't have a forum I think less people would be playing.. It makes the game so much better :p

I just want people to be less little-girl-like :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's entertaining, doesn't bother me, especially when its just the internet :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I talked to one of the leaders of SHEN before I quit. There leadership is somewhat active and they have some active members. For world 7 that aint bad

DeletedUser

T.F.B. is good (strike that, really good) and we need to find some way to win :icon_redface:

Quit.

You'll find the joys of RL while TFB will continue plugging away at an online game.
Now THATs how you win! :p