New Animated Maps for W4

DeletedUser

With the recent changes to the landscape (the dissolution of UNSF, JG, CV etc) and the size of the tribes now, I will only be updating the W4 map from this point out. I will attempt to update the W4 map every two weeks.

DeletedUser

Updated.

-New frames added.
-JG removed from world power map.
-TBP reassigned white color.

DeletedUser

Looking very nice Jaysabi. Any plans to follow the TBP & LIFE VS AF conflict? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

QUICK!... somebody turn out the lights! (please):icon_cool:

Where are the maps? I can't see them.
Can you make them glow in the dark?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Imoen, from this point on I will only be updating the W4 map. The families are so large now that the shared borders are huge, so making individual maps doesn't shrink the mapping area very much. It is more work than it is worth in my opinion to try and shrink the area down to show the action on the borders when the W4 map does this adequately enough at this point. This decision is also partly based on the many maps for W8 I am working on that eat into my time because I am much more active on that world.

DeletedUser

Cool... as always, thanks for taking the time to do this Jaysabi :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The map is current once again.

http://twwarmaps.blogspot.com/

woooo i leave and jay carries on getting even more modern and moving the maps on (still owe ya props for the orig idea and carryig them on! .. nice to be able to see the evolution even if im a bum now (though i think the other bums prob still have a nose to just to see) :)icon_redface: @ the white changing tribes but makes sense (soz))

KSTornado

Wow, different seeing my old area consumed by some other tribe.