New Animated Maps for W4

DeletedUser

Nice... Too bad Sithz didn't grey those 1800 villages, just a bit earlier.

DeletedUser

You were in CLOROX in W8 sly? I didn't know that! I woulda sent a little something your way during the FENIX-CLOROX war. ;)

DeletedUser

the time-line of w4 can be divided into 3 age
1. W00T age
2. -JG- age
and 3. current age
here i only can find the late part of -JG- age and the current age

DeletedUser19547

No, there was the OA age at first. Then came the w00t, MCD and whatever age. Than the -JG- and AF age. Then UNSF became a huge powerhouse as well. And those were the last tribes who were strong enough to shake this world on their own, and they could beat any tribe they wanted to. Now there's the LIFE, TBP and GX age, in which all are equal, and none are feared like the big guns from the old days were.

sharul

No, there was the OA age at first. Then came the w00t, MCD and whatever age. Than the -JG- and AF age. Then UNSF became a huge powerhouse as well. And those were the last tribes who were strong enough to shake this world on their own, and they could beat any tribe they wanted to. Now there's the LIFE, TBP and GX age, in which all are equal, and none are feared like the big guns from the old days were.

You missed the biggest mover and shaker in this world Hawky...Want to fix it?

DeletedUser19547

I... can't:icon_sad:

Edit: Oh my god I forgot DBD!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yep i can remember DBD but sorry i was not joined in the time of OA.and i left when UNSF go huge.
i played mostly the golden age of JG in JG
so now the ages are
1. OA
2. W00T/MCD(i joined in k47 this time)
3. JG (i joined JG as my tribe marge to them)
4. JG/AF(APOC+FLX)
5. TBP/LIFE/GX

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Check out the last 3 frames. Watch LIFE closely.

That's pretty cool.