New Blogger

DeletedUser

Just noble the center 4 ones and you'll be the 'real' center of the world.
Although we all know it revolves around me.

Good luck blogger :icon_wink:

Thanks Moderator.. I think I have played along side you

DeletedUser

since the world has decided for 1 major post per week, I will be posting my last week (Current week) Full Post Including 2 interviews & and a overview, then Friday will have 2 interviews and a overview, Sorry. My Personal life is going really bad at the moment so blogging is on the last of my mind.

I hope this world will forgive me.

DeletedUser

since the world has decided for 1 major post per week, I will be posting my last week (Current week) Full Post Including 2 interviews & and a overview, then Friday will have 2 interviews and a overview, Sorry. My Personal life is going really bad at the moment so blogging is on the last of my mind.
I hope this world will forgive me.

Looking forward to it, glad too see even with RL issues you blog on!
& I could use some help, I'll PM you.

DeletedUser

New Blog Post:

World 54: World Stats - Happy Australia Day

There wasnt much to write about as many people are declaring wars but until this world gets a little older, the war stats will count for nothing. just check out the map. The Top 10 only control 25% of the world.

Kris

DeletedUser

Guys, I am alive and kicking, trust me.

Just got a new job, got a Store Manager Position =D=D=D was only a store manager for 3 months before my last store shutdown because it was sold. So my Day off, I will be posting the new blog post, I am currently working on it.

I have taken all suggestions on board. Which will be: a Few questions asked per duke of the top 10 tribes, a review of the top 10 tribes. a Larger map (thank you Dr. Cox) thanks.

Kris.

DeletedUser97474

Just noble the center 4 ones and you'll be the 'real' center of the world.
Although we all know it revolves around me.

Good luck blogger :icon_wink:

Holly are you playing w54? I was in DBP when apathy was originally migrating to us and talking of merge, before axte came along

DeletedUser

I was looking forward to some new Blog Posts. Can you please tell we should expect the new blog post?

DeletedUser

Friday, 11th of February 2011. World 54: The New Guys March #1 will be up.

DeletedUser

this decision should have been made a month ago :icon_neutral:
i completely understand that you would put real life before this and you should, every single time. however, you should have dropped this position when you did. there were multiple people who could have done a very nice job waiting on the sidelines.

DeletedUser

this decision should have been made a month ago :icon_neutral:
i completely understand that you would put real life before this and you should, every single time. however, you should have dropped this position when you did. there were multiple people who could have done a very nice job waiting on the sidelines.

A month ago I didnt have a job or was trying for a baby..

DeletedUser

Well this means we've still yet to have an actual blog in this world...and there is ALOOOOOOT that happenned since the world started.

DeletedUser

Well this means we've still yet to have an actual blog in this world...and there is ALOOOOOOT that happenned since the world started.

CMBurns, please apply for this position Jehosophat is looking for someone to take over me full time, I will continue to try and fill your guys needs but I am actually wanting to start a family. even right now I am at work (My boss aint looking)