New mod... aww

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and thats the end of this.

They've decided that I'm not fit to moderate this world, as I'm "too involved" (because I care about you all).

As such, given they have decided that I'm not right for this world, I've stepped down from moderating entirely. \

You win Caglen, I'm too old for this shit.

This wasn't about wining, it was about what's right.

I'm sorry you feel the need to step down altogether but this is the correct move for this world.

DeletedUser

I feel for you Peter, but unfortunately, I don't believe the rest of the community feel the same way.

i hardly know you, we have talked once or twice on the externals, but i will miss you as i think you are right for the job

DeletedUser70293

This wasn't about wining, it was about what's right.

I'm sorry you feel the need to step down altogether but this is the correct move for this world.

Be damned if you know what's best for the world. Morthy deleting you would be better for the world than FnF leaving.

I feel for you Peter, but unfortunately, I don't believe the rest of the community feel the same way.

FnF......NO!

Me missez joo! :(

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

File Not Found

Caglen@ it is entirely irrelevant who moderates this world, they will automatically be bias in your opinion. This is an opinion expressed by several game staff, myself included.

Supporters@ it was always out of my hands, and a decision was made long before it was discussed with me. All I ask, is that you behave during this hopefully short period of not having a dedicated moderator.

DeletedUser70293

Supporters@ it was always out of my hands, and a decision was made long before it was discussed with me. All I ask, is that you behave during this hopefully short period of not having a dedicated moderator.

[spoil]
d557b9118ccd-xl.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Involved means she knew more about situations and was better prepared to resolve them. You only feel she is bias because your stupid tribe decided to hack accounts which pissed people off.

She learnt more about it to deal with the situation as best as possible and your members, being in the wrong, got what was deserved.

Why dont you shut up when you actually dont know anything?And instead go send support to your huggies :lol:

Sboh

Hmm, I feel this conversation may be a little more one sided now.. Don't you agree legal?

DeletedUser

He cant reply now lol but anyway every lets drop this we have been talking about it for a month now and BOTH sides still say the same things.

On side note you will be missed FnF

DeletedUser

This is bullshit. We should all complain... try and get her back

DeletedUser40113

Sorry to see you go FnF :(
As much as we roused on each other, I respect you, and your decisions.

File Not Found

Can't say I know what your referring to phoenix, but, obviously, I'm sad to see me go too.

hellthug

Can't say I know what your referring to phoenix, but, obviously, I'm sad to see me go too.

don't be , as for the w48 posters are you guys surprised really ?
she tried to use non infraction methods with you all but it clearly didn't work , how menny times she asked to change a subject or stop talkin about certain things and you kept talking about it, you guys could of helped back when if you cut the bs when asked .
the bottom line is if someone was in the elder mod shoes i think he would of done the same if i was an elder mod and saw so much crap in the forums and the mod can't controle them i would remove him/her from the forum he/she can't control and yet you guys manage somehow to blame the elder mod or jirki insted of blaming yourself.

now that been said ill go back to my hole , and sorry for the sucky English

File Not Found

/sigh, you're a little off base hellthug.

The only person to blame for the situation is myself. I got too involved in what was going on, and investigated situations, in order to offer the forum posters some finality on issues, when I should have just let people keep posting illegally and infracted them to raise the count or some such. What I felt was a very successful move on my part, to quash the constant infractable posts, turned out to be my undoing. The ends apparently didn't justify the means.

Blaming elders, or admins, or other posters is just not right. My frustration in covering up the truth is what got me to where I am now. (It was not my place to know what the truth was, and definitely not my place to tell everyone else).

After the string of posts about 12 hours ago, I once again want to remind people to behave themselves, and make the transition to a new moderator easier. Making infractable posts, and throwing insults around is well and truly the wrong way to go about getting me back. All you will end up with, is a harsher moderator. I also believe you will find, that my return to moderating your world, is simply impossible, and I honestly don't know that I would take the job back were it offered, after being insulted by the team in this way.

DeletedUser

Fnf I dont want another mod. We have lost two other mods and honestly out of the other worlds I have been part of you and MKC were the best. You guys tried to be fair and would joke back with us. Now I understand there was some serious problems with the "cheatin" or whatever that recently happened but I dont believe ANY mod could have handled it better. And honestly I will be mailing the higher i[s tomorrow or the next day because I find this to be retarded to put it nicely and save myself the infractions.

You are a mod you are supposed to stay unbiased and stuff but ANY person is going to be curious about what honestly happened with the recent events and plus as TW staff I find it a responsible thing to do to investigate possible cheating. I mean isnt this supposed to be a fair game. So what is wrong with TW staff trying to look into things

File Not Found

The issue with forum staff investigating in game matters is... (as I see it)
  • Forum staff do not have access to in game data, like in game mods (i assume) would have, and as such, cannot confirm any information collected, nor have access to all the information available.
  • Anything a forum mod found out, could influence the way they moderate, which could in theory lead to an amount of bias towards or against, player(s), or tribes, on the forum.

Now, whilst I must stress that the findings of my investigation in no way affected how I moderated, nor did it have any bearing on how I treated individual players or tribes, I must also point out, that I fully understand, and realize that it may not have seemed as such from the outside, and that it is a real risk for any moderator to investigate a matter, as few would consciously realize if it were having an effect.

By investigating matters, I also put the tw team in a difficult position, where by even if I wasn't being bias, there was evidence enough to call it into question, and force the hand of the administration to act on the matter, to at the very least, save face.

I'm sure your elder could better detail what I'm trying to say here.

DeletedUser40113

As far as I see it FnF, you were biased, but never publicly.

You have the wherewithal to control what you say, and how you say it.

Our past conversations have given rise to both of us believing the other biased, though you and I alike, have never let our views of each other to interfere with our jobs.

As I said earlier, though we commonly roused on each other (I was referring to our past skype convos), I have the deepest respect for you, and am sincerely sorry to see you go.

Stotty2009

Is this the world we have to blame for fnf stopping her scripting duties? Lol

File Not Found

As far as I see it FnF, you were biased, but never publicly.

You have the where withal to control what you say, and how you say it.

Our past conversations have given rise to both of us believing the other biased, though you and I alike, have never let our views of each other to interfere with our jobs.

As I said earlier, though we commonly roused on each other (I was referring to our past skype convos), I have the deepest respect for you, and am sincerely sorry to see you go.

Every person is bias in some way, but, I never let it affect how I did things. All were treated equally, despite how I personally felt about issues. I don't believe you to be bias, however, I believe you are bound by things like... towing the company line, and, obeying the rules for blog staff, and of course the forum rules. I believe there are situations that you are personally disgusted by, but you are bound by these things, like I was, and of course unable to discuss things openly because of any number of these things.

I think at most, I tried to influence you to limit your discussion of certain subjects, as they encouraged problems for me.

A very narrow view of things, but the most accurate answer I guess.

DeletedUser

Good to see your post in our world Stotty :p How is it going? I never manged to sort my report renamer properly :p

@FnF You did good job and good luck in whatever you do in future.

Our world has alot of people with strong opinions, problem was you expressing yours too, whether biased or not. Especially when you have past relationship with some players in world it bound to cause problem when you express your opinion on subject at some point. In my opinion, mods in general should just stay out from discussions (like once you tried to do by not commenting on anything). And of course, I didn't like you calling my co-player pretty much fool and cheater.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.