New Mod - miller d

Repinski

Watch out Milly, you've been labeled as a Womble groupy now which means CRASH will try to do anything possible to get you removed from your position like they are doing to me and they did to FNF.

DeletedUser

Watch out Milly, you've been labeled as a Womble groupy now which means CRASH will try to do anything possible to get you removed from your position like they are doing to me and they did to FNF.

Its not our fault that you like to manipulate maps.And about file,that was most unforunate and not all CRASH agree with what happened.So get your facts straight before throwing random flames.

DeletedUser51929

Lets not bring that argument here :p lets keep my topic relatively fun.

pokmon-what-else-you-fit-in-there.jpg

DeletedUser51929

oh, and I'm not in favour of anyone... I mod you guys all the same. Thinking otherwise is silly on your part :p

DeletedUser

InuYasha is awesome :D

Take a look at the user Hijana's avatar. I made it. Oh yah.

But Inu is possibly one of the best animes I've seen :D

Repinski

Inuyasha is decent. I'm about half way through it but then I got distracted with other things like The Shield and Scrubs and Trigun.

Sboh

So many near us are loosing their shine though :(

Not much fight left up in our corner!

Repinski

Lol Sboh, we've already made Emulous, Russkiyboy, Rex (Megadeth...) And Xbyron quit. Now who should we pick on next? Correct me fi I'm wrong but didn't we hammer all of them at some point in this war?

Sboh

Lol Sboh, we've already made Emulous, Russkiyboy, Rex (Megadeth...) And Xbyron quit. Now who should we pick on next? Correct me fi I'm wrong but didn't we hammer all of them at some point in this war?

Hehe, we should definatly get yet another player to quit.. It is all a little too easy at the moment though, I must say.

DeletedUser

from what i hear emulous is still there, he's still on our forums at least... :p
megadeth was also there a few days ago, not sure about now :S

Repinski

We're not talking about beating accounts, we're talking about breaking players into quitting. The original Emulous, Xbyron, Helycon the player of Russkiyboy, and Rex1x36 the player of Megadeth... are all gone because they couldn't handle a little Womble lovin.

DeletedUser

<3 Woooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Womble lovin'! Ain't no lovin like a Womble lovin when they lul at you :icon_cry:

DeletedUser51929

Its better when its miller love. just saying. just putting it out there.