New Mod: You thought you were safe!!! Muhahaha

DeletedUser

Erm Hi! :)

That is all,

The new W47 mod!

One serious thing though: I hate Off Topic posts in useful threads so be warned! But if it is a serious discusison that happens to be off topic PM me and ask for the discussion to be split! (Link to the thread though please) :) It'll save you an infract or two so its worth it! ;)

My intro thread as this one sucks :p

Row
(Mike)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I assume it was you who deleted my posts on War is Hell? :( it was kinda related to the topic... I was PwN and I was front lines... and both sides were affected in that war D:

and welcome

tigerjaws

yeah. good to see you locked the FEAR, OMEGA, TW war thread. We won :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I assume it was you who deleted my posts on War is Hell? :( it was kinda related to the topic... I was PwN and I was front lines... and both sides were affected in that war D:

and welcome

Not deleted anything by you!

But thanks for the welcome(s)

DeletedUser

About time we got a new mod. The last one was inactive since June 20th.

DeletedUser

MOD = Male Organism Demotivated? (after a week or two) ;op

welcome and goodbye, last one is easier to say now, than when you go inactive from spam overload ;op

DeletedUser

MOD = Male Organism Demotivated? (after a week or two) ;op

welcome and goodbye, last one is easier to say now, than when you go inactive from spam overload ;op

Lol i deal with HP think you can match them on Spam? Just try it lol.

DeletedUser

Lol i deal with HP think you can match them on Spam? Just try it lol.

ohh.. dont go there.. I´ll bring forth my fame flamers from W14. we chew up mods like candy ;)

just make a DB search to see how many mods went through that world and how long they lasted ;op

DeletedUser

Ohaider new neighbour ^_~

...Do you like kitties?

=^-^=

We like you :icon_redface:

Also...question for Row.

There was a topic locked, talking about a skirmish between two tribes and other impending wars. You locked it as the thread was not started by a member of the two main tribes in question, however war stats indicate that these two tribes are fighting.

Are we only allowed to start threads about our own tribes?

DeletedUser

Ohaider new neighbour ^_~

...Do you like kitties?

=^-^=

Haiii MissKittieCat :)
I Lurve them and your new Siggeh :)!

We like you :icon_redface:

Also...question for Row.

There was a topic locked, talking about a skirmish between two tribes and other impending wars. You locked it as the thread was not started by a member of the two main tribes in question, however war stats indicate that these two tribes are fighting.

Are we only allowed to start threads about our own tribes?

No you can start any topic. It would have been fine but the guy who started the thread clearly knew nothing about the war since almost every post of his he was asking for an update! In my opinion this made the thread worthless since he knew nothing about it!

If you are from the tribe or know stuff post away! :)