New Moderator

DeletedUser

What up world 17?

I shall be your new moderator. I currently mod world 19 as well.

I will answer any questions you may have about myself.

Please be nice to me as I get used to all of you.

Other than that, fire away with any questions you have have about me.

i followed you :icon_wink:

welcome :D

phatbasstard

Welcome to world 17

P.S. Good luck finding a night sitter if you make that pre made.

DeletedUser

The only thing that comes to my mind is that I will never remember your name :| it's too hard :(

Welcome, hope you will be here for a nice and long time! huglz! <3

DeletedUser

Ah, a fellow Runescape player. Nice fletching level, by the way.

DeletedUser

yeah I know I used to play it but why is he talking about runescape? did I miss a post or something? haha

DeletedUser

yeah I know I used to play it but why is he talking about runescape? did I miss a post or something? haha

Because our mod got his current nick from an account in Runescape that was given to him from a friend.

Did you even read his other posts?:icon_biggrin:

netjakdim

I asked him that same thing sir. I know in the tribal forums he does not read the actuall posts he just responds to the last active post and goes from there.

DeletedUser

Best of luck on these forums asalam ... they're an unruly bunch but most of them are friendly if you don't infract them :icon_razz:
One W30 mod goes out and a new w30 mod comes in ...

psshhh..... Some of us are still friendly even with an infraction ;)

Welcome asalamalakum. Uhmmm... good luck? :D

DeletedUser

true enough some of you are :icon_razz: Actually most are but those that aren't more then make up for those that are.

Integritous

I hope you leave as quickly as Badlap did. I'm so sick of people doing this who do as they please rather than referencing the rules.

netjakdim

I hope you leave as quickly as Badlap did. I'm so sick of people doing this who do as they please rather than referencing the rules.

Inty sir, here is that 2x4 I found when you bent over.

Now leave the new guy alone he is still trying to get his feet wet lets give him a chance to acclamate before we go pushing him off the plank out in the middle of the ocean.

1 week mark sir congrats. Unfortunately I think I had 5 days in the pool so I lost who was next up with 2 weeks? I can't remember

DeletedUser

integritous, i know you'd have us under an iron fist of hate when i tocmes to modding, but you'll find that it is people like badlapje and asalamalakandafsfs who keep people coming to the forums, if you don't like it, unfortunately, not much you can do as the majority of people do, so you can just leave maybe?

kthnxbai!