New, Old Mod: Hi.

DeletedUser

Figured I'd introduce myself you to fine W67'ers since most of you likely never knew me or don't remember me.

Hi, I'm John or Nystagmus, previously modded a few older worlds until I took a hiatus for a number of months.
I'm also an old vet of the game, having previously played under -WE- in W7 and ModWar in W42.

Anyways, be relatively nice to each other and we'll get along just fine. And I won't have to modhammer you. Yes.

John/Nystagmus

DeletedUser41667

Figured I'd introduce myself you to fine W67'ers since most of you likely never knew me or don't remember me.

Hi, I'm John or Nystagmus, previously modded a few older worlds until I took a hiatus for a number of months.
I'm also an old vet of the game, having previously played under -WE- in W7 and ModWar in W42.

Anyways, be relatively nice to each other and we'll get along just fine. And I won't have to modhammer you. Yes.

John/Nystagmus

Nice to see yet another W42 player here , especially one from Modwar

DeletedUser108761

Can I get my old name back? Lmao jk nice to have a new face here.

DeletedUser110464

Yay does that mean that we can party now that Jirki isn't watching over us as closely?!

Welcome!

DeletedUser88324

Welcome Nystagmus! Hope we can keep it simple for you :p

DeletedUser

Does that mean the bunnysuits are no longer up for grabs?

:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

(hug)

been forever. Glad to see you over here. Everything has been great. How are you doing old friend?

I've been doing well, school and my girlfriend keep me busy, in addition to the games I play (no longer TW unfortunately). Anything exciting happen while I've been gone?

Liar.

The harder the mod has to work, the more entertaining the forum.

The double-edged sword. Make me work more for the entertainment without getting yourself in trouble. Baha. :p

DeletedUser

Didn't you poorly moderate w58 at one stage ?

I guess if you choose to look at it that way, then sure. I only ever had a couple people actually tell me that they didn't like me. The rest just didn't like not being able to get away with everything.

Nice to meet you though!

DeletedUser99939

Nice to meet you.

Are actually from Wisconsin? If so rock on.