New, Old Mod: Hi.

Soberknight

Hi nystagmus, good luck on your new old job. I dont think it will be very difficult: we know how to B-have ;)

Since your name is John i have to say its a strange name for a ga'l (your pic).

--This mail can in no way be regarded as serious. If you do try, I cannot be held accountable in any way---

DeletedUser91907

Hi nystagmus, good luck on your new old job. I dont think it will be very difficult: we know how to B-have ;)

Since your name is John i have to say its a strange name for a ga'l (your pic).

--This mail can in no way be regarded as serious. If you do try, I cannot be held accountable in any way---
John is actually 3 hot Korean chics or was it 4 hmmm

Soberknight

Then i am not everyone. Hell, i dont even know where it is...

I do know they have internet over there :)

DeletedUser

Everyone knows Minnesota is SUPERIOR to Wisconsin :p

You take this back. Right. Now. All Minnesota has to offer is a big mall and Adrian Peterson.

AGREEN: Hey pal, nice to see you around :)
Sober: I think I'm going to like you.
war: Represent.

John/Nyst

DeletedUser88324

You take this back. Right. Now. All Minnesota has to offer is a big mall and Adrian Peterson.

AGREEN: Hey pal, nice to see you around :)
Sober: I think I'm going to like you.
war: Represent.

John/Nyst

You forgot to mention "a shit ton of lakes" :-$

DeletedUser110464

C'mon...w67 externals! Jirki was originally the mod here and even he didn't stop the off topic talking in every thread...

DeletedUser

C'mon...w67 externals! Jirki was originally the mod here and even he didn't stop the off topic talking in every thread...

I was always under the impression that some off-topic banter isn't necessarily a bad thing, so long as the whole of the topic isn't shrouded.

And this is my mod intro thread, I expected it to be mostly off-topic. (If there is a way it could be off-topic.)

DeletedUser

There's something about you that's more appealing than Jirki. And I think it may be that every time you give me an infraction from now on, I'll get to see Olivia Wilde, and that's something I'm okay with.

DeletedUser99939

There's something about you that's more appealing than Jirki. And I think it may be that every time you give me an infraction from now on, I'll get to see Olivia Wilde, and that's something I'm okay with.
lol I got a good laugh on the infraction part :D

DeletedUser

So long as it's kept updated, I'll leave it stickied.

John/Nyst

DeletedUser

Thanks for the sticky. I figure if Holmium is worth a shit it will stay on the frontpage and if not it can fall off. As a way to challenge myself I guess. Sticky works too :)