New Survey

DeletedUser

Bout time. Can't believe I had to remind you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Again, I think the merge question isnt well enough done as we cant know exactly which tribes were the ones people wanted to merge (eg there could be 6 players saying they want C2 and BANG! to merge, 3 players saying they want C2 and TKR to merge and 3 players saying they want Plight and TKR to merge but we wouldnt know as we would just say 6 votes for C2, 6 votes to TKR and 6 votes to BANG!)

DeletedUser

If I feel like it. At the moment, I don't feel like it. It takes a while to make the questions and everything, unexpectedly.

DeletedUser

Done. Wow, i was actually included in the favourite forum poster vote (i will probobly come last though) :icon_razz:

Thanks for including me :icon_biggrin:

MichielK

Again, I think the merge question isnt well enough done as we cant know exactly which tribes were the ones people wanted to merge (eg there could be 6 players saying they want C2 and BANG! to merge, 3 players saying they want C2 and TKR to merge and 3 players saying they want Plight and TKR to merge but we wouldnt know as we would just say 6 votes for C2, 6 votes to TKR and 6 votes to BANG!)

Actually, that would be 9 votes for C², 6 for TKR, 3 for Plight and 3 for BANG :icon_wink:

I understand your point, but I imagine putting all possible combinations up there would be pretty cumbersome.

DeletedUser

Results up.

Radical changes in thought should be apparent, in my opinion. Also, thanks to the one guy besides myself who put me as favorite poster :lol:. Oh, and those of you saying C2 should be a higher rank, always funny.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking STAR will drop out of the top 10, and then merge.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking STAR will drop out of the top 10, and then merge.

Code:
11	STAR	7.493.434	7.749.880	55	140.907	954	8.124

I bet they merge with GP3 or -S-A- within a week to get back to rank 10 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So I was right about two things! That's better than I usually do on surveys!

DeletedUser

Nice to see that we still have our loyal fan club that believe we should be ranked higher than rank 1 :lol:

DeletedUser

I see no votes for Ad Inf for favorite tribe. They must have stopped coming to the forums.

DeletedUser

I GOT 1 VOTE FOR FAVOURITE FORUM POSTER! AND IT WASNT EVEN ME WHO VOTED!

lol

DeletedUser

i dont like the deserver a rank one cause if a tribe deserved a high rank they would have one and same for a lower rank