New To Speed

DeletedUser106349

Ive been playing TW for almost 5 years on and off , and just don't care to play long worlds anymore , I have decided to give the speed rounds a try. First thing I notice is the lack of respect for fellow players.

Just about the whole speed forum is a pissing contest. Insulting someones real life because of a game , shows nothing but poor sportsman's ship or some might say sore losers.

This is a game and should be fun , If someone sits at their computer longer than you. You don't : say there ugly, they suck , they have no life. What you should do is just admit they have more time than you hence they ARE better than you at TW.

I get so tired of reading well I don't sit at my computer all day like you , you low life ugly loser wanna be TW player with no life or wife. These statements just make you look stupid.

HAVE FUN OR QUIT

DeletedUser106349

Yes of course , over there most people complain about others having co-players , but still the no life loser comments. I guess i just forget sometimes , I'm an adult and most here are not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

get the fear.. nice post but unfortunately speed is over run with this type of people however there are only very few children who insult others personal life... It would be nice if the mods got off their backsides and actually banned those players but as always that will never happen cause they can't be bothered!
What you will find is that most of the children who play tribal wars only play speed due the small amount of time it actually takes to play most rounds hence the lack of maturity!! Unfortunately this will not change....

DeletedUser102484

What you will find is that most of the children who play tribal wars only play speed due the small amount of time it actually takes to play most rounds hence the lack of maturity!! Unfortunately this will not change....
Coming from the guy everyone thinks is 12. Very amusing.

olympus

Jobson has mastered exclamation marks, be it at the end of every sentence. Perhaps now he can master commas and proof reading abilities before posting?

DeletedUser102484

Jobson has mastered exclamation marks, be it at the end of every sentence. Perhaps now he can master commas and proof reading abilities before posting?

I think google translations is releasing a new translator for people with his... condition. Maybe we'll all be able to understand him then :p

DeletedUser

well now we know one thing, his special needs teacher isn't doing a very good job.

olympus

Couldn't find a song with better lyrics, this one's for you Jobson

Removed for Lisa <3

Last edited:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think .net has too many barbs and should have more 3 nobles pre village rounds. erm ... coin prices should increase x 10... speed 300 , 2 week rounds.... urm ratio should increase , all rounds should have moral. Or adam could remove that video. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I think .net has too many barbs and should have more 3 nobles pre village rounds. erm ... coin prices should increase x 10... speed 300 , 2 week rounds.... urm ratio should increase , all rounds should have moral. Or adam could remove that video. :icon_eek:
feisty :D

DeletedUser

the you go get the fear 3 perfect examples of the children I was talking about. I call them forum warriors! Just surprised the 4th child hasn't posted tbh