New Updating Maps

DeletedUser

We are not care noobs ;

the game is long range game .. You have to known this ....

I think it translates into:

We (HELL) don't care you Noob.

This is a Long game, you need to remember this... :icon_rolleyes:

controleng

he know what I mean :D

At least he know noob mean :d

By the way thank you translate :D

DeletedUser910

LOL!! War was over after DVADER and TW disbanded, and all the main players left. Hurry up and end this world. I have a life to get back to. Hehehe!!

controleng

war was over ???* No ıt wont before kick some wles in this game ...
we will finish this world man dont worry first of all we have to take out some guys in this world ....

I can say that you can not see the game end in wle ....

you know this :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser93408

^lol,

If WLE members Continue Playing the Game or the World, they can win this World.. you must thank them, they Retire the Game, if they don't, HELL won't be in Top 1..

Controleng, you're so annoying.. :)

DeletedUser910

war was over ???* No ıt wont before kick some wles in this game ...
we will finish this world man dont worry first of all we have to take out some guys in this world ....

I can say that you can not see the game end in wle ....

you know this :D

They will mostly disband, then HELL won't have any official enemies because the tribe will no longer exist. If everyone deletes but HELL, game over. Hehehe. That would actually be pretty interesting if that happened. Warlords won't do that though.

controleng

They will mostly disband, then HELL won't have any official enemies because the tribe will no longer exist. If everyone deletes but HELL, game over. Hehehe. That would actually be pretty interesting if that happened. Warlords won't do that though.

People seem thats you were always warlords :; So that dont make me laugh please ; you always jumped to different tribe but you never chose winner side. This is critical mistakes for you :D

Anyway I am leaving you with your dreams. And I will show you end of the game in loser side dont worry about it ....

DeletedUser910

People seem thats you were always warlords :; So that dont make me laugh please ; you always jumped to different tribe but you never chose winner side. This is critical mistakes for you :D

Anyway I am leaving you with your dreams. And I will show you end of the game in loser side dont worry about it ....

I could care less. I think I told you that already. Actually my original tribe on this world was HOT. They disbanded. Then it was TW, they disbanded. Then it was DVADER. Ditto. lol!! When TRaP key members started to leave and others went to WLE, I went as well. A merger was obvious after WLE declared war on HELL. You know what tribe I play in on on World 2. I was original in TW on World 2. I was duke of TW2 for almost a year and grew that section of the tribe by almost 50%.

My dreams right now is of watching my daughter grow and graduate from High School. Hopefully save up enough money to retire. I don't dream of Tribal Wars at all. I've already seen the end of game and it's always a pleasure. Means I get closer to more time with my daughter and RL. :icon_wink: Most people who left this game just got bored of it and wanted their RL activities back. Others went back to school.

Last edited by a moderator:

controleng

you try to say that you did not both of them at the same time ?

Life and game are different issues but people can do that at the same time ...

Anyway you are older than me I am checking your profile and you are 46 years old and I am 29 years old you have an wife and I have an family so we are similar man ;
We never speak with you at the past this is normal man ;

But for the next generation game you have to be awake ? Take an decision for your future . dont follow loser side.
you are right wle declared war against hell and it was the critical mistake for them .... I dont want to speak about that becouse wle always was an bad ... They seems as an good with HELL.

they are loser alone ? If I did nor work them 4 years ago ? now you can not find a WLE tribe in this world ? They borrow us and now we are taking credit back..

Welcome to loser side _?

anyway good luck to you in RL