New W11 Blog

DeletedUser

NEW BLOG

In this blog you can see the total changes after RASP merging into ZIP/Legend. But not only RASP went down, in total 4 tribes disappeared from the power rankings. I investigated the odds of the new war. You can also find an article on the demise of RASP by HCTP. Finally don’t forget to join the Fool’s Game: the challenge!

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2010/07/01/world-11-weekly-w11-news-23/

Thanks for putting that in there for me. Also love the stat crunching, keep it up.

DeletedUser

Hehe, I just noticed I won the challenge in the previous blog. I must've been the only entry :icon_razz:

As for the new challenge, this is still how it should be.

And also, I suggest we don't apply the name "The Union", but we find some new names for this new war. There are basically two Unions now, so each group of super dooper tribal buddies can have it's own name. I propose the "Lone Wolf 19 Fanclub 1" versus the "Lone Wolf 19 Fanclub 2" :icon_razz:

However, also acceptable are "The ZIP IT confederation"

85E02B747DA44300846D218AE7CAB0E8.gif

versus "UNZIPPED"

250px-unzipped_poster.jpg

On a side note, you don't want to type "unzipped" in google and look for pics. Trust me, you don't :icon_eek:

Klouwe

Helló W11!

I had awesome holidays, hopefully you also enjoyed your summer? Now after a 2 months break, I’m back! So here is a new blog! It contains all sorts information on our new World War. So check out the Power Rankings, War Stats, Growth Graphs,… I’ve also made Rankings for the Top Enemy Noblers! Congratulations [player]momoney444[/player] and [player]felipeorelha[/player] for their great results in these rankings. And don’t forget to mail me your entry for the challenge…

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2010/09/01/world-11-weekly-w11-news-24/

Best Regards,
Klouwe

On a side note, you don't want to type "unzipped" in google and look for pics. Trust me, you don't :icon_eek:

Aaaaaaaaaah!!! :icon_eek: Stupid me, always too curious :icon_cry:

Klouwe

*** NEW BLOG ***

Hi Folks! I’m very happy that after 25 editions of the Weekly W11 News, you are still reading this blog! This edition we have some new things. First a fancy new banner. Next some illustrative results from the war. Then there is also a sweet multi-interview with 6 retired W11-players (hope you still remember a few of them). And finally there is an awesome challenge by Gareth Newton. Check it out and send me your entry!

Have fun reading!

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2010/09/06/world-11-weekly-w11-news-25/#more-7281

Best Regards,
Klouwe

DeletedUser

As always Klouwe, I salute you putting the time into this excellent Blog.

I also thank you for keeping the Blog reasonably neutral and informative. I deeply dislike the "ROW" as a tag, but hey I don't write the blog and I don't have a better option!

Klouwe

Thank you very much for this compliment :) It's logically hard for me to stay unbiased but I try :)

If someone has a better suggestion instead of "ROW" then please tell me. I hate to write "ATTERO + jotad + LoD + }D~A{" over and over. One word is soo much easier.

Should I use "the UNzipped"? Like lone wolf proposed?

DeletedUser

Well of course I was. Goes to show how bad things are if nobody posts an alternative for something I made up in 25 seconds or so, though the picture searching took a whole minute at least.

@Klouwe : well, I did warn ya ... ^^

I like the usage of the word "unzipping" in combination with the ZIP tribe tag though. Rrrrrr.

Mule Kicker

Wait, they gotta find a way to show positive stats on Attero :p

DeletedUser

I put Attero and ZIP in to the war stats, the first time frame I use is since the declaration in this thread. ZIP is winning in that case, wasn't hard to find at all hey?

Then consider we are fighting LoD, Jotad and }D~A{ too.

Incidentally ZIP is up by over 1.8K nobles vs those four tribes.

Klouwe

I'm deeply sorry people... It's extremely hard for me to find time for tw, so that's why I haven't made any blog in last 2 months. Hopefully I'll get more lazy afternoons in the future to make blogs from time to time...

Klouwe

Ciao Mondo Undici!

I’m deeply sorry for my absence and for the lack of W11-blogs. My life is pretty hectic now, but I still could find some time to make you a fancy blog: Blog n°26

It contains some overview graphs of points and war stats since the beginning of the war. There is also a nice multi-interview with some ex-W11 players: playerhater11234 (duke of {RASP}), ExcaliburRS (duke of THB), korrix, chanman20 and francis10583. And finally you can find some funny entries from the blog challenge.

I also wish to congratulate ATTERO and LoD for their merger!

Kind Regards,
Klouwe

Wallam

Ciao Mondo Undici!

I’m deeply sorry for my absence and for the lack of W11-blogs. My life is pretty hectic now, but I still could find some time to make you a fancy blog: Blog n°26

It contains some overview graphs of points and war stats since the beginning of the war. There is also a nice multi-interview with some ex-W11 players: playerhater11234 (duke of {RASP}), ExcaliburRS (duke of THB), korrix, chanman20 and francis10583. And finally you can find some funny entries from the blog challenge.

I also wish to congratulate ATTERO and LoD for their merger!

Kind Regards,
Klouwe

Wallam was left off :icon_evil:

*sexiness factor reduced by -10*