New W11 Blog

Wallam

Does that mean his sexiness factor just increased by 10?

No it means combined with the blogs original x1 multiplier, the blog and this threads sexiness is reduced by 10. The points go to SHEEPS - w51.

Klouwe

*new blog*

Hello pretty boys and ladies!

Cause several months absence gives me lots of data, I’ve already got enough stuff to write another blog. There is an investigation of the performance of each side during the war based on points, remaining players and OD. We also have the results of the Top Net Enemy Nobler Ranking of September and October. Congratulations to PWAV and 0biss to win those months! And we have a new n°1 in the Total Top Net Enemy Nobler! Momoney444 was for 3 months in a row n°1, but now felipeorelha grabbed this precious position. Hurray!

Here is Blog n°27

Best Regards,
Klouwe

DeletedUser

They were both good reading material, as usual.

ZIP has taken the lead on as good as every area right now, much like the start of the war. Congratz on getting back on your feet. Credit given where it's due. Perhaps you'll be able to keep it up, perhaps not. Time will tell.
TW forum is full of it, but there's one thing I'll never do and that's deny truth and turn them into lies and crap, just cause it suits me. So don't say I never said anything good about people I fight, sometimes, when I feel like it.

DeletedUser

Very nice blogs klouwe. And it's nice of you to give us two in two days xD

Klouwe

Hi folks!

November ended so I made the top net enemy nobler ranking again. Congratz to Raideen to win November! In total ranking felipeorelha is doing amazing. Find out more about this zipper in the blog interview. I really hope to get some entries of the blog challenge in my mailbox. And there has been a request for everyone to change your settings so that your awards are visible for others. So please change it (it will be fun with the upcoming 11 new awards).

Have a good read: Blog n°28

Don't forget that all W11 blogs are still online. If you wish to read them then you can find them all in this link: All W11 Blogs

Ciao!
Klouwe

DeletedUser

does it count if your annoying laugh is inside the video of a pingpong movie uploaded by a tribemate ?

Studentas

They were both good reading material, as usual.

ZIP has taken the lead on as good as every area right now, much like the start of the war. Congratz on getting back on your feet. Credit given where it's due. Perhaps you'll be able to keep it up, perhaps not. Time will tell.
TW forum is full of it, but there's one thing I'll never do and that's deny truth and turn them into lies and crap, just cause it suits me. So don't say I never said anything good about people I fight, sometimes, when I feel like it.

That was very nice Lone Wolf 19. It is good to know that our enemies has honor . Big Respect to Attero warriors , especially in K63.

DeletedUser

If you like the sound of cats getting run over I guess :icon_razz:

never heard a cat singing for such long after it had been ran over.
That was very nice Lone Wolf 19. It is good to know that our enemies has honor . Big Respect to Attero warriors , especially in K63.

No respect for me :O

I'm a nice guy to

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Looking forward to the next blog :D it'll be awesome :p

DeletedUser

still waiting for the blog ;) I just have this feeling that it will be awesome :p

Klouwe

still waiting for the blog ;) I just have this feeling that it will be awesome :p

:icon_cool:

Hi noobs!

Only 300 players left in W11! And if you are reading this, then you are probably one of these proud Spartans! We have the usual updates on the Power Rankings & War Stats. There is a fun double-interview with 2 RL-friends Stefan (=Ghanghis, baron in ATTERO) and Daan (=new player of the Aeneas Juilus account). And finally there is the blog challenge: first enemy noblement after the attack breaks! The winner will be granted an interview in the blog.

Have fun! Blog n°29

Greetings,
Klouwe

DeletedUser

:icon_cool:

Hi noobs!

Only 300 players left in W11! And if you are reading this, then you are probably one of these proud Spartans! We have the usual updates on the Power Rankings & War Stats. There is a fun double-interview with 2 RL-friends Stefan (=Ghanghis, baron in ATTERO) and Daan (=new player of the Aeneas Juilus account). And finally there is the blog challenge: first enemy noblement after the attack breaks! The winner will be granted an interview in the blog.

Have fun! Blog n°29

Greetings,
Klouwe

A intervieuw with me :O
for real :O

awesome ;)