New W11 Blog

DeletedUser

Indeed, somewhere next blog. Or the blog after that :icon_eek:? The suspense is building. I better put on a good performance so I don't let anyone down. Prepare for an unconventional interview Klouwe!

DeletedUser

sexy questions for the sexy man here.

and by the way Klouwe, never mention/ask/state the word point**ore. it really upsets him...a lot ^__^

DeletedUser

Stating facts is not what makes a blog interview interesting :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Now we will have a guy from the weird country in the south, intervieuwing one of his counrtymates :S

NOT 2 OF THOSE FL*M*NG*RS :S
This intevieuw would get... erm...
Interesting :p

DeletedUser

Now we will have a guy from the weird country in the south, intervieuwing one of his counrtymates :S

NOT 2 OF THOSE FL*M*NG*RS :S
This intevieuw would get... erm...
Interesting :p

You just spoiled the surprise :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Good point. That and "FL*M*NG*RS" isn't really a word come to think of it. Excellent :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Good point. That and "FL*M*NG*RS" isn't really a word come to think of it. Excellent :icon_twisted:

haha :p actually... For people who don't live arround your or my place... wel.. for those people it is actually hard :)

DeletedUser

as long they dont begin about there goverment i geuss the blog will be ok :)

btw klouwe who is in the lead with the challenge and when comes the new one cant wait :)

Klouwe

Hallowkes!

This is the Weekly W11 News with a sweet new banner (thank you Wallam!). There are the ususal updates (Power Rankings & War Stats), but above all this blog contains a long interview with Lone wolf 19. So grab your favorite drink, sit back and relax for a nice read. Finally there is the blog challenge which is this week won by dreadeagle. Congratz dreadie! I was very glad with the increased amount of entries, so I hope the new challenge (which is similar to the previous one) has equal (or more) response.

Blog n°32

Best Regards,
Klouwe

DeletedUser

Haha, censored part. Perhaps it was good to censor that indeed, both for your readers and a bit for your own sake Klouwe :icon_wink:

And the Hungary part, well, I can imagine how those kids were scared when that happened to them. Who would expect such a thing. Scaring kids can be amusing sometimes, nice job :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wallam

Why does no-one want to see meee in RL :icon_sad:

Only joking :D

Great blog as usual Klouwe :)