New W23 Newsletter

DeletedUser

[spoil]Forget what I said in the old thread. I'm gonna do them by wars.

This week is Juiced - Quest
Next week will probably be PLG - ~TDL~
Then TITAN - NBG F.

etc.

Each week I'll do both sides of a war, until I run out of them, and then I'll branch into tribes with nowt to do, and then probably back round.

Anyway, The 3rd post in this thread will always be the most recent version. I'll move them up here as they get made.[/spoil]

So for now. Reserved!

DeletedUser

Issue 1:

Juiced:
Rank 1 - 289.475.353 Points - 89 Members - 29987 Villages (As of 16th October)

Interview With CharlieFive

[spoil]Coma: "So.. C5, you're the leader of Juiced?"
C5: "Who me? That works ;)"
"What's your TW background like?"
"Very limited would be an understatement, W23 is the first and only world I've ever played, although I have thought about a speed round."
"Fair enough, when did you step up to become the big man of Juiced?"
"Hmm.. Kinda a complicated question, in December last year, I stepped up to lead Juiced to take 100% control of K32, I think I did a fairly decent job"
So you were around while Juiced was forming?
"Juiced was already formed, with the Milked/HuGZ thing, although they'd started in K32. Anyway, KJ had some RL issues, so me and Lt. Dire took over.
When he came back, the tribe had grown hell of a lot. I more 'fell' into it, than anything else"

"Good stuff. But tell me, What about the whole 'basher' situation? Were they family? Allies? It was never made clear..."
"To be honest, they started out as a "true" basher... we paid and protected "little guys" to clear villages that we had morale penalties with, but their "rep" grew so much that we rolled with it.
We found a great resource to recruit players into quit accounts and co-playing accounts, but never let on. We were careful about how it looked, we always presented it like we were eating our own."
"Haven't you over-used this tactic though? I mean.. Pulp, FIVE, OJ?, Squash, FURY..."
"If it ain't broke.."
"What about NBG?"
"There's only so much info I can give out, but I have very good friends there.
That being said, there are people in Quest who I regularly text and chat on the phone with."
Ah yes, what's happening with Quest these days?"
"We are continually moving south, unfortunately I cannot get into too much detail... but 6 months from now it will be apparent why we are taking our time
There is a reason for our madness."

"Should Quest be scared?"
"Have you seen them on TWStats? Any tribe with 60% inactivity should be scared. Although they are doing quite well. For a tribe their size, they have done a formidable job"
"They are holding their ground quite well, considering they have less terrority to utilise.
What do you think about the Quest/-EOW- situation? I promise not to be offended :icon_wink:"

"It is an interesting occurance when two tribes that are allied go to war.
The whole TDL/EOW/Quest situation is very "interesting" right now.
"You sound like you're disappointed..
Although Juiced probably could have capitalised :p"

"Could have... Quest has held its ground well, but I think they are quickly approaching a slippery slope"

"What bout REBELZ/PLG? I remember the formation of the "Trio" all that time ago. Has the loss of REBELZ brought Juiced and PLG together?"
"In a strange way it has helped relations between Juiced and PLG.
PLG and Rebelz were strong allies, as were Rebelz and Juiced.."
"It would... Juiced and PLG now having members who've worked together for well over a year.
But I know you were planning against Rebz, as they were probably planning against you. Is this the same with you and PLG?"

"Planning against Rebz?
Of course, the plan was always to get to a final 3 then war one another.
This is a war game after all"
"So Juiced diplomacy has improved, with the end of REBELZ?"
22I wouldn't say that, just that PLG and Juiced are closer and have better communications.
Overall, nothing good has come from the disolution of Rebz"
"What about the new members?"
"I think the members we have gained are an invaluable asset to Juiced."
"Alrighty, this and one more :icon_wink:
Juiced are gonna have to move to the east eventually. With their allies NBG and PLG in the way, how will they get there?"

"That I cannot answer ;)
But rest assured there is a plan"

"Ok.. Lemme remember my last question :icon_confused:"
"Coma Faith? At a loss for words?"
Yup, for about 14 seconds :icon_wink:
Anyway, what about WWDBD?"

"That's a new record! :icon_razz:.
But yeah. WWDBD? is an interesting situation, to be honest, there are some very serious concerns over w23"
"Two top members, Beacons and El Scampio left Juiced for them, are they to be feared?"
"Whether or not this world survives depends on some critical events that either will or will not occur in the next few months...
As far as whether WWDBD is to be feared....
Go attack them and let me know how it goes! ;)"
"Oh I would, but I still have FIVE and the aftermath of my diary to deal with :icon_sad:"
"I can get FIVE to lay off you, if you wanna step it up against Beacons :icon_wink:
Anyway, we're not enemies, but all is well.
Beacons and WWDBD? could never be an enemy of Juiced.

Jasmine is way too hot!"
"I saw you stealing her pictures, you naughty boy ;)
You tricked a few people with that
Oh yeah, I hear Juiced is quite the spam tribe. When do I get my invite?! :icon_razz:"

"Whenever Scan Man sends it to you!"

"Damn.. we'll just have to beat him.
Well.. Thanks Charlmister. Have fun :icon_wink:"
[/spoil]

It seems C5 knows how to have fun, that Quest should look out, and that Jasmine needs to be careful in back alleys, but what about the Quest side of things?

Find out soon :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You might want to do TITan vs NBG a bit quicker. Who knows how long that war is going to last at this rate. :lol:

Paladin606

C5 consorting with the enemy!?! Wasting phone minutes to text Quest people.

Dakota Mahaz

C5 consorting with the enemy!?! Wasting phone minutes to text Quest people.
oh c'mon paladin, there are some really cool people in quest, just as there are in juiced, i was talking to DieNiederlander he seems like a kick ass dude

geomikajak

oi - zebra boy!
Not what i expected,and tbh-your first post/efforts/topic,
that i actually found "enlightining"-
a very fresh edition as a topic to the w23 forums mate..
Well done saiz Geo.. :)

Paladin606

I've got enough friends Dakota,TW is where I meet enemies! :icon_twisted:

I'll bet C5 only calls you guys when your drunk and "loosed-lipped".

DeletedUser

Pally.. I think after everything, you could definitely call me an "enemy" of Juiced.

But you still chat to me ;)

Edit - Got a quest interview, will do that later :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dakota Mahaz

oi - zebra boy!
Not what i expected,and tbh-your first post/efforts/topic,
that i actually found "enlightining"-
a very fresh edition as a topic to the w23 forums mate..
Well done saiz Geo.. :)
dunno what you mean....

DeletedUser

I think Coma is an attention whore, what he lacks in skill at this game he tries to make up in other ways....spying, multiple accounts, smack talking, spam, etc.

That being said, I rather enjoyed this post so far and look forward to more.

DeletedUser

What?? No interview for me?? LOL LOL!! Somehow we went up to #6 after kicking people, I don't like that i liked being #7.. Oh well I GUESS i REALLY WON'T LIKE IT WHEN WE ARE # 1 :icon_rolleyes:.. It's just a game people keep that in mind :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

On a side note..Pally has no friends lol in game or RL.. :icon_twisted: