New W23 Newsletter

DeletedUser

I think Coma is an attention whore, what he lacks in skill at this game he tries to make up in other ways....spying, multiple accounts, smack talking, spam, etc.

That being said, I rather enjoyed this post so far and look forward to more.

nao nao. don't be mean.

I'll go through the forums and quote every post of people saying I can play if I have to :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Opponents defeatedAs attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1073 Coma Faith 2,16 Mio.

Yes Coma, you are truly to be feared.:icon_rolleyes:

Paladin606

Side 1:
Tribes: Juiced FIVE FURY
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Quest Dawn =LODA=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 4
Difference: 49

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 507,901
Side 2: 31,080
Difference: 476,821

image.php

*On a side note* Hey Pterry

Dakota Mahaz

Rank Name Defeated

OD means nothing when comparing to player skill

Dakota Mahaz

Side 1:
Tribes: Juiced FIVE FURY
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Quest Dawn =LODA=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 4
Difference: 49

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 507,901
Side 2: 31,080
Difference: 476,821

image.php

*On a side note* Hey Pterry

we are not comparing stats here pally, were arent in the juiced vs pure thread......on a side note that signs hilarious

DeletedUser

Rank Name Defeated

You have seen my size right? :icon_confused:

Coming to that, whats happened to me in W23?

Gangbanged, banned, relocated away from gangbang, gangbang, moved account, banned, quit.

I haven't had the nice "steamroll over noobs" period that most people had to start up :icon_neutral:

Besides, give me a month, I wanna see if I can make a comeback :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

YOu get stacked by people, fail to noble. And constantly get banned (Not exactly something worth bragging about)

You're liked, but in this case, your ODA doesnt lie. You're just not that good :p You're just not worth people caring about, lol.

DeletedUser

I'm unliked, if anything :p

What I meant is, I've constantly been on the defensive in this world, against much larger tribes. I've never really had that aggressive period to grow in.

Or if you wanna put it this way, from the Harry/=LODA= thing, until I jumped on the wble account, I had about 2 instances when I didn't have any incoming.

Couple that with having to relocate, and yeah, slow growth ftw.

DeletedUser

oh c'mon paladin, there are some really cool people in quest, just as there are in juiced, i was talking to DieNiederlander he seems like a kick ass dude

agreed, many Quest people seem okay to me :icon_cool:

dt0032 said:
I think Coma is an attention whore, what he lacks in skill at this game he tries to make up in other ways....spying, multiple accounts, smack talking, spam, etc.

Coma's okay but his ability to make people like him is definetley good in a game like TribalWars. ... and spam is not a bad thing -_-

DeletedUser

Exactitaly :p

Although my accursed ego gets me in trouble sometimes :p

DeletedUser

You have seen my size right? :icon_confused:

Coming to that, whats happened to me in W23?

Gangbanged, banned, relocated away from gangbang, gangbang, moved account, banned, quit.

I haven't had the nice "steamroll over noobs" period that most people had to start up :icon_neutral:

Besides, give me a month, I wanna see if I can make a comeback :icon_twisted:

hmmmm banned twice, hmmmm

was it cus u had no skill so resorted to cheating? :icon_rolleyes:

edit: just so i dnt go off topic, i did like the newsletter tho :)

DeletedUser

Nope.

1st. Banned because an account sit came back and supported an account I was sitting within the 24 hours.

2nd. Moving to the wble account, and putting Coma Faith as a sit, until i found an owner.

The 2nd one, I didn't actually know that wasn't allowed (I'd set the sit before moving to wble). Although I did think it was pushing it a bit. I only had it for about 7-8 hours.

I didn't intentally break the in-game rules.

Dakota Mahaz

agreed, many Quest people seem okay to me :icon_cool:
i think some juiced players are pretty cool too :D i like that mail that firebrant put on his profile, was hilarious, but i have an even better fail message, pm in-game (i have the same name) or in the forums

DeletedUser

this coming from a former knock member:lol:

my record is clean blob, i've never been banned

oh so knock were cheaters

shud i mention that blance was banned not long ago and so was ryan who were both in tit
looks like tit members cheat aswell

tut tut
ironic huh pointing the finger at another tribe for cheating when his own tribe cheats

DeletedUser

Nope.

1st. Banned because an account sit came back and supported an account I was sitting within the 24 hours.

2nd. Moving to the wble account, and putting Coma Faith as a sit, until i found an owner.

The 2nd one, I didn't actually know that wasn't allowed (I'd set the sit before moving to wble). Although I did think it was pushing it a bit. I only had it for about 7-8 hours.

I didn't intentally break the in-game rules.

hmmmm number 1 doesnt sound fair

number 2 well sry but no sympathy there, unintention i think so but still no sympathy

anyway no quest yet?

Dakota Mahaz

i told you i gave da root sleeping pills, makes ya sleep for days, very useful for passing time without nothing to do :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I have an interview from a Quest leader, I just need time to write this interview out.

I will do it, no worries :)