New World 31 Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As the former leader of a tribe in this world and diplomat in others I know you never post on the tribe profile who you are affiliated with unless you want their enemies to attack you. I also know you may have friends in other tribes. But the posting of PA's on your profile proves a closer relationship than you claim to have. I have no problems with your blogs. They seem to be informative to an extent and you also get good info.
I just have a problem with you claiming to not have any bias in your posting. Anyone who has a PA in a tribe should, and rightly so, care what may happen to them. You may not be part of RIE but seeing that the leadership of your tribe has RIE members as PA's then you do have an interest in what happens to them and you claiming not to is pure denial.

DeletedUser

Homebreach since its coming close towards breaching our "homes". In this case calling the forum our home. Its a right of privacy, probably the most known. Theres also some computer/internet rules which are about the same that would apply better here, but they arent that known as the homepeacebreach.

An Bhoran

Jebus Cripes some people take this serious.

Fair dinkum, if I was playing some of these people in a game of chess i'd wait til just as they were about to do check mate, then i'd stand up and kick the chess board off the table and watch them cry.

Yeah, that'd be cool.

lordarcadia

Homebreach since its coming close towards breaching our "homes". In this case calling the forum our home. Its a right of privacy, probably the most known. Theres also some computer/internet rules which are about the same that would apply better here, but they arent that known as the homepeacebreach.

I wonder Tian, do you and the rest of FREE consider the privacy of other tribes when accepting information, whether direct from a spy or from a 3rd party?
I'm not a gambling man but i'd happily take the odds on that bet.

Ebony didn't break copyright law as she adhered to the exceptions of fair use.
She didn't breach your "home" as she was never in your forums.

The only person that did anything wrong was the leak and as this information was readily available to the leak as a member of your tribe they committed no offence that follow your arguments, (i'm assuming you've not drafted a legal contract or disclaimer about distribution rights) :icon_wink:

Ebonys only obligation was to report in an unbiased way on events happening in W31, she reported on an event and made no comment in favour of either side, simply stated the facts therefore no foul.

DeletedUser92219

Goldwolf I fully agree with all that u said. To me, this lil blogger person should be banned from playing in game. The last blog was very good, but with this person having ties to rie, it seemed their blog was all done to try and pry info about fearus and free. Using the position as blogger to try and gain an advantage for a tribe your friends with by fishing for info, intel, or anything else is cheating. Mr blogger the next time ya want a nice interview, please contact mr IsGod, thanks

lordarcadia

That'll be Miss Blogger and as was previously stated if she wanted to pass information to RIE it would make more sense to do it in-game in a private mail to one of her PA's rather than publicly where everybody could see it!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As the former leader of a tribe in this world and diplomat in others I know you never post on the tribe profile who you are affiliated with unless you want their enemies to attack you. I also know you may have friends in other tribes. But the posting of PA's on your profile proves a closer relationship than you claim to have. I have no problems with your blogs. They seem to be informative to an extent and you also get good info.
I just have a problem with you claiming to not have any bias in your posting. Anyone who has a PA in a tribe should, and rightly so, care what may happen to them. You may not be part of RIE but seeing that the leadership of your tribe has RIE members as PA's then you do have an interest in what happens to them and you claiming not to is pure denial.

Closer? Oh no buddy I dont have favorites. I can have skippy all over my profile. I could also put acornrx there would that mean he is closer to me? Not Really. No one in this world or on this game can tell me who Im close too and who I favor. Thats Ebony's Job hunny.

DeletedUser80269

aww Goldwolf, she called you hunny :D... thats a term of endearment :D

DeletedUser

Sweetie you may need to check the definition of Personal Alliance then. I know if one of my PA's knew of attacks being planned and didn't tell me then that PA is gone as a PA.

nickthegreat217

My god this is sad. Your crying and twisting over her blog when what she said was correct. :lol:

It's her blog, let her use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

lordarcadia

And FREE have never used spies, sat accounts in other tribes or used information from 3rd parties?? Hypocrite.

If i suspected you of having any, i'd implore you to use your common sense and realize that if she was going to pass information to her PA's she would have done so in private, however i'm not one to make such ridiculous assumptions :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79686

Soooo....When the next blog due out?
and any idea what the topic?

DeletedUser

Good twist QG, this discussion wasnt going anywhere (Partially my own fault). Personally Id love to see a new blog about RIEs look on things as things have changed for them, to put it softly.

DeletedUser

Let her use it for what, to spy for her friends tribe?

W31 Blog = Spy Network?

No, not spy network. Thats a waste of my time, spies are useless for me.

The next blog will be introducing or talking about the newest war of course.

DeletedUser

Closer? Oh no buddy I dont have favorites. I can have skippy all over my profile. I could also put acornrx there would that mean he is closer to me? Not Really. No one in this world or on this game can tell me who Im close too and who I favor. Thats Ebony's Job hunny.

I wanna b on ur profile :D

DeletedUser79686

Yesterday 16:19 Tian Zi Good twist QG, this discussion wasnt going anywhere (Partially my own fault). Personally Id love to see a new blog about RIEs look on things as things have changed for them, to put it softly.
Cant blame me for trying to get everyone settled some...:icon_redface:

ebony2345 Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3120C00L
Let her use it for what, to spy for her friends tribe?

W31 Blog = Spy Network?

No, not spy network. Thats a waste of my time, spies are useless for me.

The next blog will be introducing or talking about the newest war of course.
Thanks Ebony. :)

DeletedUser

i thought it was hellfam vs fu/rie/free damn i was given wrong info

Status
Not open for further replies.