New World 31 Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser83060

and what does all this bantering have to do with the blog, is the next blog going to be about the players that have quit and still linger around to stir the pot and fuel the fire?

DeletedUser

Writer's block. I started writing the blog a week or two ago and than I had to go to school. Came back ready to interview Jessie and skip and couldn't think of anything! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser80269

maybe just mail the other members of the tribe, the bigger and smaller ones and ask them how they felt about the start of the war and what they think will be the outcome or how things will progress?

DeletedUser

Okay. I think the wait has been long enough. The blog will be posted immediately after the interviews are finished. So today or tomorrow.

jesseiam2

Hard to blog about an interview that never occurs. You asked for an interview, I told you to leave your questions for me if you didnt catch me online. I still have no questions to answer.

UnexpectedParole

Hard to blog about an interview that never occurs. You asked for an interview, I told you to leave your questions for me if you didnt catch me online. I still have no questions to answer.

I'm sure the article will be much more amusing this way though.

and amusing / entertaining is what we are going for right?

DeletedUser89665

Okay. I think the wait has been long enough. The blog will be posted immediately after the interviews are finished. So today or tomorrow.

I dont know about you..
but today was 2 days ago..
and yesterday was day before yesterday...

DeletedUser

I told her what you're answers would be.

I am sure she will paint you in a favorable light, heir Jesse!

jesseiam2

Thanks Twist. If I had to pick someone else to answer for me, you would be that person.

I can see it now, W31 Blog Interview with Jesseiam2, as interpreted by John Q Twisted!

DeletedUser

I've had enough of this garbage. If you have issues with one of my bloggers contact me directly. End of.

JustToner

Well, if you guys and girls have a problem. Use the proper channels to complaints, and not in this thread!

I've had enough of this garbage. If you have issues with one of my bloggers contact me directly. End of.

Ebony may not be a moderator, but please remember this part of the rules,

The mods have a very tough job: it can be hard to keep the balance between a clean forum and a fun forum on a daily basis, and they also receive a lot of negative comments and abuse regularly. We would ask that you remain patient with all moderators and that you would be helpful and polite when talking to them; this will make their job that much easier, and in turn make the forum a more pleasant place.

Thread Closed. If I see anymore anti ebony campaign you will receive infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.