New World 37 Blogger!

• Thread starter NottinghamForestFan
  • Start date

DeletedUser

ASCEND ran an op in k57?? Must have missed that one!!

What's on the cards for next week's blog Nottscountyfan??

DeletedUser

M8 Forest are doomed whats the deal with Mclaren , plus David Pleat in charge of transfers , relegation beckons i feel .

On another note how come every other clown but this one got an interview , do i have to teach you a lesson before you see the light

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

M8 Forest are doomed whats the deal with Mclaren , plus David Pleat in charge of transfers , relegation beckons i feel .

On another note how come every other clown but this one got an interview , do i have to teach you a lesson before you see the light

Circus comes to town next week mate .... maybe then.

DeletedUser

On the football note, I completely agree with you on the Pleat idea. He has restricted the club reaching it's full potential over the last few years. I disagree with you on your other two points: McClaren is a quality coach and I highly doubt relegation beckons. How about this? I will delete my account if Forest get relegated this season?

And as for the interview. You either have to be a special person or do something special to get one ;)

DeletedUser98455

And as for the interview. You either have to be a special person or do something special to get one ;)

For example, from time to time, test IQ levels of Ascend players. :icon_biggrin: :lol:

I hear they are training chimps over there in Ascend to take over their inactive accounts!

DeletedUser

Chimps? You think they are THAT evolved?
All that last lame and incredibly niave Blog shows - is that it is clearly time for a New w37 Blogger -

Here - i'll throw my Hat into the ring - If the Blog staff decide to put this to open vote by the w37players, that is? :)

new_derby_crst_dcfc_couk.jpg

Gabrelion

well to make the blog about something that has its own post about it seems to me like a cop-out post. I like all the previous post very interesting, but to post a whole blog just to make people linked to a different post kinda lame if i say so myself.

DeletedUser

Morale being turned off then on was a bit annoying, but to be honest, it did do us a bit of a favour. Could we have more Super Sundays just like that??

Also, sad to see a great tribe finally disband.

Finally, there is only one great football team, the mighty Inver Reds:

larne.jpg

DeletedUser

Sad to see the end of a good tribe

Would have been nice to see SV Leaving ascend get a mention he did have more points than the whole of SA before it disbanded still maybe thats gonna be covered in the next blog

DeletedUser

I felt that he had enough attention in the last blog to be honest. Didn't want to bore you talking about him again.

Gabrelion

not boring, it would be interesting to hear how it all "went down".

it just so happens that the world love SV as it seems to revolve around SV :)

so you might as well tell us about the side news with the new meaty stuff such as the tribe disbanding, very well written by the way

DeletedUser98455

It's interesting that you had told me you'd never interview me ever again, but as soon as I join your tribe you write a whole blog about me. And then when I leave, I become boring and not worth mentioning in blogs again. :icon_eek:

Not biased at all Matt. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Moving swiftly on, when's the next blog out??
What's it all about??

DeletedUser

Ascend has tried every dirty trick in the book, since the early days. Just once I enjoyed sitting back with my popcorn and letting one of their plans explode in their faces - honestly, you don't get too many opportunities like that - comedic gold!

This was yet another attempt by THEM to win this world "at all costs" - ; "by any means necessary". The dirty play is on them. "we can't win with the team we have, so let's try to screw them over". I didn't send anyone over there, THEY invited him there.

You know what, it's likely early in the world I wouldn't bother with it, but damn was it entertaining seeing one of these dirty plans backfire. I deserve an oscar for my acting, and so does SV.

I laughed my ass off the entire time as Benz/Emp and co. thought they had pulled a fast one on us.

Who exactly are the ones with dirty intentions, I ask you? Some in Ascend are willing to destroy our tribe AT ALL COSTS, and to some, they don't even care if it's within the rules of the game. Yeah, during this time period, I got an inside look as to what's going on in there. To me, it's like martial law. Players attacking with multiple sits etc.., (getting banned left and right) players being invited that have gone bonkers and attacked leadership in the past (even kicked for spying, multi-accounting etc..) - but it doesn't matter, as long as they'll attack 1ns4n3, they can get away with anything!.

The Shoe was on the other foot for a change, and we in 1ns4n3 enjoyed every moment of it!

Clean it up.

Keep inviting our members! Like Micky D's I'm lovin' it!

DeletedUser

Here at the Senti-mental Times, we had a chance to interview the leader of Ascend (without his knowledge of course - heh, that's how we roll), and here's what he had to say (I had to edit out some parts as, not only do Ascend play dirty, they have dirty mouths as well):

[spoil][3:23:33 PM] Emporium22: I need to ask many of you to trust your leaders with that one even if the methods employed are not what we would call nice

[3:23:57 PM] swordofthanatos: i wontfollow leaders if they recruit people of his character

[3:25:32 PM] Emporium22: The ppl behind the account are of no interest for me; only tribe results will sow.Do you remember when i said about having all sort of individuality in the tribe; well, that's a prime example.

[3:25:55 PM] swordofthanatos: omfg he is sitting kezzlers account from within insane are u crazy?

[3:26:46 PM] Emporium22: not yet

[3:27:36 PM] swordofthanatos: SV Ostroski
Tribe: 1ns4n3

[3:27:42 PM] Emporium22: Please, don't make a big thing out of it because WE have looked at the possible consequences and the player will not gained anything for insane.

[3:27:44 PM] swordofthanatos: hes in insane right now

[3:28:07 PM] swordofthanatos: f this im outie . i wont be apart to this

[3:28:41 PM] swordofthanatos: id rather be rimmed then work with a member ahem a currrrrent member of insane

[3:28:42 PM] Emporium22: i know but he hasn't the choice as as soon as he leave them, he will be targetted so for the moment, he's moving troops and in about 2 weeks, he will move to ascend.

[3:29:54 PM] swordofthanatos: hahaha hes playing you...its the very same svaka the one that left us to join insane. he will betray you

[3:30:00 PM] Emporium22: It's funny because you repeating the same thing as last time about who you will or will not work with but this is your tribe and all its members will be working together regardless of personal opinions

[3:31:35 PM] Emporium22: I've know SV for a long time so i know what to expect. He laways had his own agenda and that won't change but just think at the big picture and look at the map if you include him, BACON and more from SA.

[3:31:42 PM] swordofthanatos: uve got tobe joking. he is the enemy you have just given insane acess to our internal council forums. enjoy being rimmed by insane

[3:33:23 PM] Emporium22: Look at the forum. there's nothing really sensitive in there.

[3:34:08 PM] Emporium22: It wasn't my decision only but all dukes were in agreement with that one even if we won't be sure until 3 weeks

[3:34:55 PM] swordofthanatos: ive already left. i will stay away til he is rimmed or betrays you

[3:35:43 PM] Emporium22: that was another stupid and rushed decision but i'm not surprised.

[3:36:58 PM] swordofthanatos: what else is new. i joined ascend to fight insane not join with them. maybe you should go join insane u seem to want them on your side

[3:37:45 PM] Emporium22: don't be ridiculous; i want to win with ascend and this will make huge waves in Insane if you stay quiet about it

[3:38:49 PM] swordofthanatos: stay quite not a chance. u let our enemy have acces to our council forums. u gave him baron acces ill make sure ur rimmed right along side your friend sv

[3:39:55 PM] Emporium22: See what i mean. You reacting without thinking the damage you will cause to your friends who have moved to ascend so you will gain nothing

[3:40:15 PM] swordofthanatos: u opened this im goin to make sure its your last action
Emporium22[/spoil]

Now, exactly what did 1ns4n3 do again?

Seems to me Bigbrad (aka swordofthanatos) - is the only one left in Ascend with any sense.