New worlds... discussion

DeletedUser

What do you think of them? And who will joining which one. :p

I'd also like to know whether they will include abandoned growth, it wasn't mentioned in the announcement.

DeletedUser

16 Looks absolutely amazing, although I do wonder - can we pick locations or is it random again?

Awesome!

DeletedUser

I second Bwah's question, will it be possible to choose locations? That would make many pre-made tribes interested I bet...

DeletedUser

w16 looks intersting...

Been awhile since i've played an old style. :)

DeletedUser

I know I will be playing W15, not sure about 16.

The only thing I hate is the coins from W15! COINS SUCK! Most people asked for packages in their requests but whatever.

DeletedUser

Both are dum

they should both be 1.5 speeds 2 with new units is too fast

and .75 is waaaaaaayyyyyyyy tooo slow

DeletedUser

i think ill hit up world 15, never played on a faster one before.

DeletedUser

I hope there is no choosing locations, pre-made tribes are really stupid imo.

DeletedUser

I'll join both of them and see which one suits me better(i already think speed 2 will suit me,we shall see;))

Dj Dilated

I'm joining W16 as soon as I can
It looks great
Thank god for a slow old world!

Swedish Juggernaut

The old version world sounds fun and interesting. It's going to be nice to watch the Swedish players play on that world if they pick that world. Which I hope they do.

DeletedUser

I will join W16 only I will miss archer I really like them but at the same time i like the tech lvl.

so i think i will stay on w13 and w16 so i have both ^_^

since they made it slower i would have beeing couriouse to see a .5 but i am sure is better to start testing a .75 rather then jump to a world that may be defenitly too slow...

what can i say
cya in W16!!!!

DeletedUser

The old version world sounds fun and interesting. It's going to be nice to watch the Swedish players play on that world if they pick that world. Which I hope they do.

The swedish players? I hope you mean the few decent ones... And I hope they ain't making a tribe just for themselves if that's the case, cause then they'd only end up with like 5 members...

DeletedUser

Myself will follow the Cow...

cow and turtle always go together :lol:

hopefully this time we are not as close as eachohter as in w13 but still in the same K

:lightcavalry::scout::heavycavalry: