• Thread starter DeletedUser1113
  • Start date

DeletedUser1113

lardingd disbands your tribe Rename (new) Jul 08,2007 22:16

Enemies
*BL* terminate

Discuss.

DeletedUser

We didn't even have to do anything and WoE got owned.

DeletedUser8470

do i look like i care how i spell? Right now ive got more important things to do then to check my spelling or spam with LMAO.....

DeletedUser

do i look like i care how i spell? Right now ive got more important things to do then to check my spelling or spam with LMAO.....

How well you spell generally displays intelligence. You don't want to look stupid do you?

DeletedUser8470

You are not the only tribe i have mailed. I am looking for a strong tribe to join. I have asked you, REL, sent a mail to NG for the heck of it, and i am currently asking CEG.

DeletedUser1546

he's smarter than all of you, darklord0203.

He knows going to war against CLOROX will be the last mistake you make.

DeletedUser817

You are not the only tribe i have mailed. I am looking for a strong tribe to join. I have asked you, REL, sent a mail to NG for the heck of it, and i am currently asking CEG.

There's a reason I didn't reply to the mail. Good luck getting in to those tribes. I wish you even more luck staying in those tribes.

DeletedUser

There are now a bunch of tribeless villages to feast upon :booty:

DeletedUser

If your application is accpeted, I will personally ask for the invite to be taken away, or if you have already joined, for you to be booted.

DeletedUser8470

I have friends in your tribe from WORLD2. I will not be afraid to die for your tribe. I could not care less if i died in this world. It is a war game. You die, or survive. Survival of the Fittest

Last edited: