[NEWSFLASH] War declaration causes WoE to disband, XiG renames to *BL*

• Thread starter DeletedUser1113
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Anyone notice how dark suddenly capitalized and punctuated nearly correctly in his latest post?

DeletedUser

He is on his best behavior now... a side-effect from the tasting of humble pie.

DeletedUser8470

I have realized that proper grammar gets you far in life. I also hate using IM speech or anything of that sort unless I need to get out a message fast. I also depend on spellcheck a lot so I usually dont spell some stuff correctly:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8470

I dont usually like to lie unless I have to. Also, being polite gets you places. Talking and spelling properly makes you seem smart too.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It's like a complete change. Over-all, a better personality, in my honest opinion :)

DeletedUser8470

I dont try to seem rude, impolite, or unintelligent. It sometimes appears that way when I am in a rush, but people tell me I am a nice person, and thats a quality that I always like to have. I am glad people here may start to see that

DeletedUser4616

I dont try to seem rude, impolite, or unintelligent. It sometimes appears that way when I am in a rush, but people tell me I am a nice person, and thats a quality that I always like to have. I am glad people here may start to see that

/meh likes you.

can i have your kids?

DeletedUser

Spell check really isn't necessary if you use Firefox...

DeletedUser

Wow this is getting off topic...

And I don't think WoE will ever succeed with aylott being their duke. I mean, how can they honestly trust him after what happened?

DeletedUser

No telling, but maybe we should convince them he is trustworthy? lol

DeletedUser8472

newish, might I suggest reading the all so awesome rules to the forum?

excerpt

Please post answers that refer to the topic. If you cannot post a sensible answer it is better to avoid saying anything. This is particularly true for one-word-posts like "lol" or "rofl".

Edit: I never saw the disband coming!
Edit 2: the guy below and above is still off topic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1546

to be back on topic, why did Xig rename?

I was getting all nostalgic fighting good ole Xig and stuff. What the heck is BL?

(in asian countries, BL stands for "yaoi", aka "boy love" japanese comics, teehee.)

DeletedUser1113

I was getting all nostalgic fighting good ole Xig and stuff. What the heck is BL?

(in asian countries, BL stands for "yaoi", aka "boy love" japanese comics, teehee.)

You probably just answered your own question.

DeletedUser1546

lol, Uritel is probably considering joining them now.

Criminalheroes

I'm glad they renamed their tribe !

They gave a bad name to World 2's -Xig-,
which was the N.1 tribe there before they became a whole new tribe along with StW there, Now known as -CeG-/CEG

DeletedUser

if xig was great on w2 whyd they merge.... xig lost all respect from me when they merged. they made them selves a name as xig then gave it all up to become -ceg-