Next Steps: Deceit

DeletedUser

If some group of tribes mounted a serious enough threat to Deceit and started doing them enough damage to the point where they might win, I can actually see BMF jumping on them to help Deceit, just so we get our big war :icon_twisted: :lol:

That would be embarrassing :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Nearly every tribe (near Deceit, not including BMF) HAS jumped on Deceit, with only a few left. Those tribes are now called Horde, and we hope the rest will see what we have been telling them for months, and join the anti-Deceit movement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think they would rather fight us when battle conditions are better. Who would want to be affiliated with most likely the biggest Tribal Hug of all of TW history? o_O

No offense, but most tribes have a certain pride. Being that they want a fair, even fight that would test all players ability. Besides, allowing so many little tribes to join in this late in the game to fight for you to get higher in the ranks and displace Deceit wouldn't be smart. It would cause this world to end way later than it could end if Deceit stayed on top. :p

DeletedUser

True, however only Deceit and BS wants Deceit to win the world. I do understand BMF and Deceit's desire for a pretty even war, coming from someone who has been the small guy at every step. I do not expect BMF to help us, unless, like Potter said, Deceit starts going down. This is because BMF is the only other tribe on this world that stands a chance of beating Deceit 1v1. No one else is going to be able to grow enough to take on Deceit (or BMF) without help.

However Horde will continue to try to do the impossible, and entertain you all in the process.

DeletedUser

Ohhhh... My bad lol, just been called small so much im almost used to it xD haha well Im gonna gloat a bit and be all woot i just hit 100k :p haha anyways I will not be posting on the forums very often anymore and will not flame or hate on you guys so much so lets make a love treaty bhawb :D

DeletedUser

Ohhhh... My bad lol, just been called small so much im almost used to it xD haha well Im gonna gloat a bit and be all woot i just hit 100k :p haha anyways I will not be posting on the forums very often anymore and will not flame or hate on you guys so much so lets make a love treaty bhawb :D

BFFs!!

I don't mind it actually, I know its all in good humor. I came on the forums in the first place because they were dead, and I somehow revived them, ironically enough by posting on a thread called "dead forums?" (or something along those lines).

Anywho, for a slightly on-topic post, Deceit's next move is to continue taking down Horde. After that I see them either forced into barb nobling, or having to move on to ~SP~ or BMF.

DeletedUser

Lol, what did you recruit ALL other tribes to your campaign my dear enemyfrienddudeguy? :D

DeletedUser50733

i do however, think if the tribes bordering BMF were to gangbang BMF they could do well. BMF may have some really skilled players, but looking at their clustering and position it looks to me they're much weaker than deceit.

of course, this wont happen, and even if it were, i'm thinking BMF might be able to pull out of it

Most of them are already trying to gangbang us :lol:

However Horde will continue to try to do the impossible, and entertain you all in the process.

Entertain us?! The only people here getting entertainment from you are Deceit, none of the rest of us get to experience your comic attempts firsthand :(

DeletedUser

No offense, but most tribes have a certain pride. Being that they want a fair, even fight that would test all players ability. Besides, allowing so many little tribes to join in this late in the game to fight for you to get higher in the ranks and displace Deceit wouldn't be smart. It would cause this world to end way later than it could end if Deceit stayed on top. :p

you obviously say that wouldn't be smart, that shows how unattached to the world you were, Deceit was going to attack Horde it was a just a matter of when, Horde was right taking in all those tribes in a attempt to increase their chances of success, no matter how slim they are.

DeletedUser

Most of them are already trying to gangbang us :lol:

well, i was talking more of Dues and Sp. hope i spelled dues's name right... i'm kinda lazy :p

if they were able to plan some kind of op on your southern clusters, they could do something... i'd think.

unless of course they're already trying to fight you (chuckle)

hydse

I know quite few deceit former players who are waiting big war then we come back and have some fun also:D