Next Steps: Deceit

DeletedUser

I don't see why in a family where the average points is 150k (family-wide), forcing a tribe of over 100 million points to dump one of their larger players of multi-million points, is so hard to see as a moral booster. We believe that you dropped that account because of our collective offensive efforts, facts be danged. That is a huge achievement and moral booster to a tribe that just became a huge family and is trying to take down Deceit and their bashers, who are nearly 3 times as large as us.

DeletedUser

We will still prevail. And your attacks? Collective? Efforts? Nah, I see nothing but disorder when i peek inside your tribe with my hidden eyes :D

DeletedUser

We will still prevail. And your attacks? Collective? Efforts? Nah, I see nothing but disorder when i peek inside your tribe with my hidden eyes :D

You see very little if anything of Horde's actual inner workings. A little is known by many, but the full is known by few.

DeletedUser

We have implanted spies in yo council >:D nah nah idk, im sure there are but i just know with all those little underlings up in yo hood, something will trickle down into our hands.. :D I Luff you bhawb, you is mah new bffl

DeletedUser

One thing we have learned from having a spy in our midst since our first war, is how to protect the vital information. The rest gets out pretty easily, its like trying to keep water from going through a floor with holes.

and ily2

DeletedUser

You were loved without any x's or o's ... maybe that was an oversight!

DeletedUser

OO?? ;-)

Damn you... kill'n me with troops and now wit? Enough..!!

DeletedUser

Total domination ;D

Technically next move is to conquer your half of the world, then wait for your buddies to finish up their half of the world so you can have that war you are wanting so bad that you decided to make that agreement with them.

DeletedUser

Technically next move is to conquer your half of the world, then wait for your buddies to finish up their half of the world so you can have that war you are wanting so bad that you decided to make that agreement with them.

that sounds more like bickering from the little horsy who couldnt convince anyone to join him and delay the annihilation :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

that sounds more like bickering from the little horsy who couldnt convince anyone to join him and delay the annihilation :icon_rolleyes:

Right, because we don't have 10+ tribes that joined us...

DeletedUser92753

Right, because we don't have 10+ tribes that joined us...

rim tribes that no one took out because no one cared. who of note paid you any heed? the remnants of XX didn't really have much to lose by going to you so they don't count.

DeletedUser

rim tribes that no one took out because no one cared. who of note paid you any heed? the remnants of XX didn't really have much to lose by going to you so they don't count.

Where in:

Does he say that tribes of note joined us (which, in fact, one top 20 tribe did)? No, he said "couldnt convince anyone to join him", to which I replied with a very easy and obvious answer, that we did, actually, get quite a few tribes to join us.

DeletedUser

Point still remains that EHorde was unwilling to go forward with an assault on Deceit without outside help, using underlings on the rims to keep you from dying so quickly. You are only prolonging the inevitable. You could have just fought valiantly and died bravely, but you will now be remembered in TW history of the Largest failure of a (Family) tribe ever. If you do manage somehow to overthrow BS and Deceit, which at this point looks impossible, then maybe more might try to reenact your success. But the only family that has lasted til the end that I can recall off the top of my mind is FEMA from world 12. Ahh, they lasted long, i think one of the last to go. :) Good times.

DeletedUser

Point still remains that EHorde was unwilling to go forward with an assault on Deceit without outside help, using underlings on the rims to keep you from dying so quickly. You are only prolonging the inevitable. You could have just fought valiantly and died bravely, but you will now be remembered in TW history of the Largest failure of a (Family) tribe ever. If you do manage somehow to overthrow BS and Deceit, which at this point looks impossible, then maybe more might try to reenact your success. But the only family that has lasted til the end that I can recall off the top of my mind is FEMA from world 12. Ahh, they lasted long, i think one of the last to go. :) Good times.

pretty sure DNY won that world, not fema... unless i'm horribly wrong and fema is dny? idk

KNT family did really well back in their hayday, but have gone inactive now.

they key i've found in family tribes is if the tribes work together, not being an extension of the other... if that makes sense. kinda like having really close allies. not trying to bypass the member limit.

so if horde can do that, they'd do better... i think :icon_redface: