Ni and Nuts! against PK

DeletedUser

Looks like another peice in the jigsaw before the big north south fight can take place.

Is anyone running a book on how many weeks it will take nut's :lol:

I'd get in on that action.

warpro

we don't have battle history.

It really shows.. considering Most of your players on the frontline have mixed villages.Great job on that one. You guys also have virtually no troops in your front lines. Nobody's supporting the little guys:icon_cry:, so they're easy targets. Your big players aren't retaliating. Does this spell out garbage to anyone else?

I just thought I'd point a little bit out. :icon_rolleyes:

-Warpro

DeletedUser

It really shows.. considering Most of your players on the frontline have mixed villages.Great job on that one. You guys also have virtually no troops in your front lines. Nobody's supporting the little guys:icon_cry:, so they're easy targets. Your big players aren't retaliating. Does this spell out garbage to anyone else?

I just thought I'd point a little bit out. :icon_rolleyes:

-Warpro

Lol good point, I think it is all easy eating :)

- Daalder

DeletedUser

Looking forward to have some cluster in PK area :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Anyone care to throw a few stats around.

Might let some guys beat their chest a little :p

DeletedUser

Anyone care to throw a few stats around.

Might let some guys beat their chest a little :p

ninutspk.gif

DeletedUser7142

not to forget

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TDP~
Side 2:
Tribes: PK

Timeframe: 29/09/2010 00:00:00 to 03/10/2010 22:14:01

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,634
Side 2: 0
Difference: 39,634

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91187

Half of the world on PK?
That's what I'm thinking.

Everyone follow Nuts!

DeletedUser

3 different tribes Vs PK! :lol:

Killz PK! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol I guess the only difference is that Nuts is attacking villages from active players.
Btw warpro, do you get excited so easily? You got recently taken villages, and a score that low, and "beats you chest"? hahahah =]
Expected more of one of the fastest noblers of W43 and the greatest influence of K33. ^^

DeletedUser

Well done mustafa. I see you've worked out that you don't have to just noble 2k barbs and your own members. Inactives from other tribes are just as easy. You must be really proud of the great work you're doing

DeletedUser

Looking forward to have some cluster in PK area :icon_wink:

You better hope that not all their members jump ship over to Nuts! then. Would have expected the battle to last a bit longer than 5 days before they started jumping though

DeletedUser

Well done mustafa. I see you've worked out that you don't have to just noble 2k barbs and your own members. Inactives from other tribes are just as easy. You must be really proud of the great work you're doing

I dont rly know his history that well,but trust us,PK will pay for what they did when they were DoW.....Moat of them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol I guess the only difference is that Nuts is attacking villages from active players.
Btw warpro, do you get excited so easily? You got recently taken villages, and a score that low, and "beats you chest"? hahahah =]
Expected more of one of the fastest noblers of W43 and the greatest influence of K33. ^^

Hahahahaha Lets see how long PK Last :icon_biggrin:

- Daalder

DeletedUser88324

You better hope that not all their members jump ship over to Nuts! then. Would have expected the battle to last a bit longer than 5 days before they started jumping though

yeah, same crap if you wait a month or 5 days... just like taking in top 10 players from WMD to finish them off...all the same there Bobble, let's not come with dumb statements, your more fun then that :p

Nick, you talking about US nobling active player???? LMAO! you are the ONLY tribe in w43 to have successfully taken every freaking barb from a continent, and you are talking about us nobling barbs?

warpro

Why don't you give me a list of you think I couldn't be able to take, and we'll see how excited I can be. :lol:..or maybe someone could give me a little bit of retaliation. I need more ODD anyway. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yeah, same crap if you wait a month or 5 days... just like taking in top 10 players from WMD to finish them off...all the same there Bobble, let's not come with dumb statements, your more fun then that :p

Was meaning the fact that PK players didn't fancy giving it more of a go - I always assumed some of their members would make it into Nuts!, just thought they might last longer than a week before doing it, that's all