Nickjer's Amazing Auto-Updating Maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When will the fastest noblers map start updating?

When someone nobels atleast 6 villages :p

I can't change that setting sorry :(

@Driver
Thanks for both pieces of information. I think you meant YM4 instead of YK4?
I have added you to the thank-you list!

@Everyone who asked:
The percentage represents how much of the K is controlled not the world.

@Frey Thanks man! You guys should listen to Frey if I'm not on because after all he is the world 57 map updater!

llanowar

Anyone else noticed that AXES from W41 are back?? or at least someone using the AXE tag. They've even managed to get control of a K already.

DeletedUser

Anyone else noticed that AXES from W41 are back?? or at least someone using the AXE tag. They've even managed to get control of a K already.

I highly doubt that. Sergei/mdesjarl unless using alias are not on that roster. Many AXES members are not only trying to finish a world but also a world war in W49. So just some noobs using a tag is my best guess.

I like the idea of allowing the map to show rim tribes, better view on the world's progression.

llanowar

Would you like to join tribe FFG. That's part of FFF tribe, and I as Founder want to ask you to join it. That's recently established tribe, and we're looking for new members. That tribe is under protection of FF family (FFF and FFB), so you'll have great chances to prosper. If you have any questions fell free to ask.

Got that mail in my inbox.....guess its yet another family tribe that is so spread out it probably can't survive, but hey what do I know.

DeletedUser

Would you like to join tribe FFG. That's part of FFF tribe, and I as Founder want to ask you to join it. That's recently established tribe, and we're looking for new members. That tribe is under protection of FF family (FFF and FFB), so you'll have great chances to prosper. If you have any questions fell free to ask.

Got that mail in my inbox.....guess its yet another family tribe that is so spread out it probably can't survive, but hey what do I know.

Yeah! Thanks, I got a couple of invites when I became tribe-less but I have a couple of friends in a tribe, so I'm hoping to join them.

But, thanks for the offer! :D

llanowar

Its jsut another family for you to add to your list....Im not joining them. Most of their power is 12-200 hours from me.

DeletedUser

Its jsut another family for you to add to your list....Im not joining them. Most of their power is 12-200 hours from me.

Done :D

I really hate don't like there are so many families in this world:
There are about 27 tribes who are all part of a family O_O

I am disappoint.

llanowar

This always seems to happen early on. The meek cluster together and think that if they have enuf numbers their troop counts won't matter as much.

Later on they get shown the error of their ways and all the families seem to fracture or shatter completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.