PHX-K

well add PHX-W to their group hug

DeletedUser4346

oops, my bad.
they changed their tribal profile

"We are no longer a part of the Phoenix Family."

llanowar

HAND and EYE

Well at least they should have good HAND to EYE coordination. Thank you I'll be here all week.

DeletedUser

Anyone who wishes to take over will need to contact Nickjer at his website, at which point I can give them control of the thread. In the meantime, please refrain from asking "When will this be updated", "Who's taking over". Anything that doesn't update information (i.e. current family tribes) will be deleted.

If you've gotten approval via Nickjer to take over, contact me via PM.

DeletedUser

Oh, cool. Seen you around, you'll be a good replacement if he agrees.

Looking forward to having you run this.

DeletedUser

+1 for the faith

+20 for Rainbow Dash
images

DeletedUser

Yay, Good replacement who won't quit because they won't get nobled out i mean who will actually update it.

DeletedUser

Yay, Good replacement who won't quit because they won't get nobled out i mean who will actually update it.

Hi :D!

Yeah! I did actually quit the game until next summer cause it's my final year of GCSE so I wanna ACHIEEEEEVVVVVEE!

Ill keep this updated :D

Also UPDATE:

The maps will update now; apparently my replacements didn't and update everything!

So, tomorrow the map will go LIVE!

Edit: Door's awesome! I would love door to help me with the Maps!

Last edited by a moderator:

Quintus Fabius Maximus

Yeah! I did actually quit the game until next summer cause it's my final year of GCSE so I wanna ACHIEEEEEVVVVVEE!

Off topic but you don't need to work for GCSE's they're piss! Just up your game at second year of college and/or uni if you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.