Night > Formerly ASENA attack members who don't speak Turkish

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just so this is clear, this tribe send out invites in english, sweet talk you in english, but when it comes to planning out attacks they only communicate in Turkish......
They disband the tribe multiple times leaving me tribeless, so I was all alone. I remained alone until approached by a new tribe and told my old friends I was leaving and why.
So I politely left the tribe seeing as I could not participate in the manner I'd like to. Well what do you know, next thing I know I get 100+ attacks inbound from them.......:icon_eek:
So I say to them "hit me with your best shot" :icon_twisted: cause I'm not going to let a bunch of backstabing pointwh***s take me out of this world.
My ODD is about to shoot through the roof and that's okay by me.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Am i mistaken or dose no one like ASENA.

So my guess is no one will care, Sorry.

bite.me

Good for you, Treian! You have ridden yourself from crappy tribe. I am sure you will succeed more by nobling ASENA villages, instead of having them peacefully besides you. Good luck!

Edit: Also, if they are using Turkish in their in-game forums, feel free to report them - thats illegal. They will be forced to delete everything non-english from their forums.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good for you, Treian! You have ridden yourself from crappy tribe. I am sure you will succeed more by nobling ASENA villages, instead of having them peacefully besides you. Good luck!

Edit: Also, if they are using Turkish in their in-game forums, feel free to report them - thats illegal. They will be forced to delete everything non-english from their forums.

I support both statements here.

And add, the leaders will probably even get a ban or two for not controlling their forums, could be a little sweet satisfaction for you :p~

bite.me

I support both statements here.

And add, the leaders will probably even get a ban or two for not controlling their forums, could be a little sweet satisfaction for you :p~

If thats the first breach of rules of this kind for the leader, there will certainly be no ban, although who knows :icon_cool: I'm not too fussed about ASENA destiny though......

DeletedUser

Read the ASENA leaders profile (IG)

Obviously doesnt care... SHOW HER/HIM THAT WE DONT TOLERATE THIS!

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong, I support multiculturalism in the game..... but I'm not going onto the turkish server and talking english all the time.....(I know there isn't a turkish server, but it makes a point).
I just think they run a crappy ship if that's how they treat "non-turks" in the tribe....
I asked multiple times if they could just mail me in english so I could attack/support/fake along with the tribe..... they just don't.
anyways, I will survive their backstab attempt....... then I invite the whole world to war ASENA and NIGHT with me!!!!
If they don't want to play by the rules..... lets help them pack their bags and leave!!!

BTW... thanks bite.me!

DeletedUser64549

Don't get me wrong, I support multiculturalism in the game..... but I'm not going onto the turkish server and talking english all the time.....(I know there isn't a turkish server, but it makes a point).
I just think they run a crappy ship if that's how they treat "non-turks" in the tribe....
I asked multiple times if they could just mail me in english so I could attack/support/fake along with the tribe..... they just don't.
anyways, I will survive their backstab attempt....... then I invite the whole world to war ASENA and NIGHT with me!!!!
If they don't want to play by the rules..... lets help them pack their bags and leave!!!

BTW... thanks bite.me!

you should still report them as it is against the rules, and it inconveniences players like yourself when people dont follow such rules, so you'd be doing the world a favor, not just yourself.

The server language is English, if you can't properly speak english, then dont play here or get someone to translate for you.

DeletedUser

I've never had to report anything like that before........ who do I report it to??

DeletedUser

IN GAME

Setting >> Support Request >> Breach of Rules >> World 32 >> (Leader of ASENA) >> Then write the breach of rules....

Its just like a question support request....

DeletedUser

Well when i reported an incident like this a player in my tribe was turkish but his mate was inactive so we were nobling his villages and gonna kick him then he became rogue and wrote these statements full out in turkish i went to the breach of rules i quoted which part of the rules that were breached and i also copy and pasted what they had said in tuckish then used the google translator to have a slim chance of it saying what it really is meant to say.. and the admin said he would look into. as far as i recall the player was banned and wasnt able to come back.. the translation inferred that he was also using vulgarity...

bite.me

I had some Chinese players in my tribe on another world long time ago. They were able to communicate in English, but not too good, so I made a Chinese forums section for them to communicate with each other and make Ops more efficiently. When enemy tribe heard about this (through spies maybe? Still not sure), they reported me, and I was forced to delete that section. In this case they might suffer a lot more, since most of them are Turks, and I can bet big part of their forums are in their language?

DeletedUser

To get them out of here...

Also, to keep em busy while we take their yummy villages :p

DeletedUser

Just for the record. Treian used to be a baron of the tribe who was warring asena and as soon as he got pressured a bit he betrayed his tribe and joined the turks. So Treian, GTFO before I come back and noble you myself.

DeletedUser

hiyas all 1st of all sorry for my bad english, I m a turkish player in TPU who was the duke of TrArmy...there was a turkish server but it's closed and most of them started to play here that's why there r a lot of turkish players around...and most of them dont know english...
in TrArmy I tried to manage forum bymyself when some1 writes something translated just after it s written...99% of my turkish members didnt know english of course it didnt go...

DeletedUser

btw couldnt understand why this topic is opened, to get help from others and save some of your villages?

DeletedUser73160

I am able to communicate in basic english, why shouldnt asena

DeletedUser

they r not able to, do you know what you say?
you tell them not to play this game...I m sure they would be more happy to play in a server that they can talk to their members and even to their enemies...you look to the subject from wrong point I think

Status
Not open for further replies.