Night > Formerly ASENA attack members who don't speak Turkish

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonsta

lets say it was a turkish game and all the talk was in turkish and we didn't know turkish and talked in english....:icon_wink: what then.... its hard to learn a new language for a game... I don't know how they play but i understand why they communicate in turkish

We wouldn't play a turkish game if we didn't speak turkish.

DeletedUser

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Turks!

Honestly. I got to know them when we were battling S.A.S. All those Turkish S.A.S members started up a new tribe in W46 and invited me to come along. I am having a ball. Communication is so much fun and I've broadened my worldview. I even understand simple Turkish and can write simple thing without having to look them up. It's so much fun. They have alot of heart and dedication.

I guess one's attitude towards them is based on how open/closed one's mind is. It's a pity some choose to close it. This really is more than a game if you want it to be.

Your experience was with one, admittedly decent group. Unfortunately not all groups can be so open and accepting as the group you spend time with, and instead are ignorant and exclude English speaking players on an English speaking game. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

mates
we are tired of problems .

Me and some members can speak englısh.

nakki pappa

on w10 they actually skirted the issue come to think of it, they where ottoman tribes, which is kinda like saying your a roman tribe, since there was a big ottoman empire for a long ass time, at least some one could make a case for that, so maybe Night should become ottoman in the tradition of the great ottoman empire

i think the core members of that w10 ottoman tribe was turks only but most of them could speak english

@ Shane, you wouldn't love them if you saw what 54sakaryali54 told me :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I vote any thread that doesn't see any posts for over a month should be locked.
This one was 6 months old before someone dragged it back.

zakipoo

u can trill your tongue and act as u were speaking turks? :icon_confused: i dunno im deaf :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.