Ninjas vs. -?-, *?*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Since you seem to have readingproblems I post it again.

1. Ninjas ain't gone. Their active are still here, with us.
2. -?- has replaced it's good players with trash. Nothing else.

Replaced all quitters with w10 toptribe leaders u say?:lol: Haha I believe it when I see it:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1. Yes they did.
2. Yes they are in a way, but in another they're not.
The tribe is gone as they chose to come under tH leadership to help them organize better. The north ones will be bright red on your map for a long time still.
3. Larger, yeah. Stronger, arguable. More active, from what I see about the same or slightly improved.

As for your points about the quality of your players...
- Leading a top tribe means nothing as far as gameplay skills go. Look at yourself and James44.
- Top speed round players are notorious cheaters.
- Top players on other worlds will have their attention divided, and unless they give more damn about W15 than W10 they won't be as good here.

HoldMyOwn

2) Ninjas are all but gone

2) Ninjas are all but gone

Read real close or, if you need me to I can type slower just for you.

2) Ninjas.... are.... all.... but.... gone

I did as you told me to.. and all 3 times, I read your 2nd point as Ninjas arent gone.

Ninjas are -all- BUT gone. So they are everything except being gone.....which means theyre still here....

Freudian slip?

DeletedUser

With the amount of inactivity in Ninjas, they did damned well. Babpan is a great player as are many of the truely active Ninjas. There problems though were as stated above. The group to the north and the group to the south seemed to not cooperate with one another. I may be wrong here but it honestly seemed like they perhaps did not really trust each other or assumed each could do for itself. They remained like two seperate tribes. TH entering would have helped them if they had worked together but I do not think they did that. They all worked as seperate tribes doing there own thing. Even with all our problems of inactivity and it being that time here where we were forced to adjust our roster and find replacements for major players we were able to shift and compensate as the different aggendas worked almost against one another at times. It was a great effort by Ninjas. Now we just have to seal the deal before turning towards TH. 19 Ninjas still left and the tribe is still there hence not finished in our eyes.

We did try to work with ninjas...we tried many times to drag them onto IRC as we did with 4horse and AXE, both tribes that we have done ops with and done will in them, but ninjas sadly had fail leadership and didn't want to listen, now their actives are with us...under much better leadership we will see what they can really do.

DeletedUser

We did try to work with ninjas...we tried many times to drag them onto IRC as we did with 4horse and AXE, both tribes that we have done ops with and done will in them, but ninjas sadly had fail leadership and didn't want to listen, now their actives are with us...under much better leadership we will see what they can really do.

That is about the way i see it Red, and now we can finish this war one way or the other so i can get down to haveing fun somewhere cause i am really getting bored right now. I hope to see them do much better now that they are able to comunicate. I had really expected much more of that in the start.

DeletedUser

1. Yes they did.
2. Yes they are in a way, but in another they're not.
The tribe is gone as they chose to come under tH leadership to help them organize better. The north ones will be bright red on your map for a long time still.
3. Larger, yeah. Stronger, arguable. More active, from what I see about the same or slightly improved.

As for your points about the quality of your players...
- Leading a top tribe means nothing as far as gameplay skills go. Look at yourself and James44.
- Top speed round players are notorious cheaters.
- Top players on other worlds will have their attention divided, and unless they give more damn about W15 than W10 they won't be as good here.

really all speed round players are cheaters? i didnt know :icon_eek: the fact that we can time over 100 attacks to hit in the same second isnt cheating theres a little thing called "timing". and anyhow name a few cheaters from spead? the only people ive ever seen cheat on speed are German players from there German server due to the fact that alot of things are not cheating in there server is cheating on ours. well usually all cheaters are band from speed in the first hour so no such cheating ever happens. this is coming from me also a speed player when i have the time and nothing better ealse to do :). and if -?- has the speed players im thinking of (which they do they have alot of good friends i know) they are darn lucky to have such skillfull players. and yes speed actually does take skill and it does show the diffrence in slow worlds when there not lazy to time/dodge 1 sec trains so on and so forth.

DeletedUser

really all speed round players are cheaters? i didnt know :icon_eek: the fact that we can time over 100 attacks to hit in the same second isnt cheating theres a little thing called "timing". and anyhow name a few cheaters from spead? the only people ive ever seen cheat on speed are German players from there German server due to the fact that alot of things are not cheating in there server is cheating on ours. well usually all cheaters are band from speed in the first hour so no such cheating ever happens. this is coming from me also a speed player when i have the time and nothing better ealse to do :). and if -?- has the speed players im thinking of (which they do they have alot of good friends i know) they are darn lucky to have such skillfull players. and yes speed actually does take skill and it does show the diffrence in slow worlds when there not lazy to time/dodge 1 sec trains so on and so forth.

Speed round players do cheat. They are notorious cheaters...

They noble their own tribemates.
They noble players who give them account sit. Even friends.
They will use low tactics to find out troop counts and weaknesses.
At any given moment they will backstab anyone so long as it means they win the round.

There is absolutely no honour or skill in turning upon a tribemate.

Speed players are keyboard jockeys. No-lifers who drink a 6 pack of coca-cola and stay at their desk all night playing and backstabbing.

Anyone can time noble trains to all land within one second.
Most choose not to when they know they can still noble the player :) with thier noble trains landing within 10, 15 minutes of each other, especially on Ops.

Also now I think the tide of the war will turn, -?- will now have to deal with tH and the active ninjas in one tribe. It's going to be nelaime all over agian on a large scale :D

DeletedUser

I dont get why timing is seen as a skill, all you need is a fast internet connection and the ability to look at a clock, wtf is so hard abt that? sounds like smth a 5 year old can do.

HoldMyOwn

because if you miss the click you will be 1 second slow! omg!

and I repeat in the words of the great Angacam...

Ninjas are all but done!

DeletedUser

so this is already a war between tH and -?-,*?*

end this war that it can be part of the w15 history

DeletedUser

Yup, mods please close this thread the Ninjas war is over. Ninjas is Dead.

DeletedUser

because if you miss the click you will be 1 second slow! omg!

and I repeat in the words of the great Angacam...

Ninjas are all but done!

it does get serius especially in speed where u have maybe couple seconds to react to an incoming or loose your village and some of the tactics in speed do help in slow worlds alot. about us being backstabbers and sitting on the desk all day #1 its called sleep mode #2 its called account sititng ever heard of it?

AusKilla

speed players aren't cheaters, we dont sit at the comp drinking coke 24/7 LAWL imo playing a slow world is harder and requires a hell of alot more attention than a round or 2 of speed... :S so dont go giving the activity BS about speed players having no life..

backstabbing and manipulation is not cheating this is a war game so get over it.. tbh you sound like one of the noobs who just can never succeed there :p

DeletedUser

so now you are saying we cant take out some trash? FFs, the villages are there we take them just as is everyone else. The WAR WITH NINJAS IS OVER THEY LOST.

Close this thread please, there is nothing left to see or say here other than a load of whinny bitches trying to say they did not LOSE A WAR.

DeletedUser

lol, yeah, the war is over, Ninjas disbanded, one down, like 10 more nubtribes to go! (nah just kidding, tH and AXE aren't noobs :))

Status
Not open for further replies.