Ninjas vs. -?-, *?*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kash2Smash

They weren't being attacked really? Then what happened to the almost million points that ADAM316 had in K24 at the start of the war? Think those villages banished into thin air? Me and Josh and Amazer took most of them, while Verm cleared the *?* player off of K24.

So again as Josh has said hush before you look like more of a dumbass then you already do.

I bet the next thing out of your mouth will be that -?- is winning the war right?

To Verm, sorry but I dislike reading comments from people with no brains in their heads. I feel like its my place to point out fail logic where I see it.

Now you listen Red... first of all Josh has some serious problems with me commenting on the forums.. last time he did, i was just joking, cant do anything if tH members cant take a joke:icon_rolleyes:

also it is clear that you are just defending him coz he is in ur tribe and it was essential to take his side. Josh doesnt has to comment on everything i say. if he has problems then deal with it:lol:

DeletedUser

The best way to deal with things is to noble them off the face of W15...

DeletedUser

They weren't being attacked really? Then what happened to the almost million points that ADAM316 had in K24 at the start of the war? Think those villages banished into thin air? Me and Josh and Amazer took most of them, while Verm cleared the *?* player off of K24.

So again as Josh has said hush before you look like more of a dumbass then you already do.

I bet the next thing out of your mouth will be that -?- is winning the war right?

To Verm, sorry but I dislike reading comments from people with no brains in their heads. I feel like its my place to point out fail logic where I see it.

*COUGH* * COUGH*

Where is the love red?

Anyways congrads folks you all know how to surf th4e net and find an electronic dictionary and copy and paste to suit your needs, the end all is NINJAS carry a new tag and that tag tH is clearly holding a STRONG lead in stats. Refugee or merger the end result is a strong tH able to deal larger amounts of damage!

DeletedUser

Now you listen Red... first of all Josh has some serious problems with me commenting on the forums.. last time he did, i was just joking, cant do anything if tH members cant take a joke:icon_rolleyes:

also it is clear that you are just defending him coz he is in ur tribe and it was essential to take his side. Josh doesnt has to comment on everything i say. if he has problems then deal with it:lol:

Its clear with your last comment that you don't know me at all, I will flame our allies who fail, and I will flame my own tribe for doing the same and I have in the past, just ask anyone who was there when I went off on our IRC chat. I speak my mind and people either learn to live with it or they stop talking to me.

I was defending Josh because he was right, if he was being a noob I would have told him to stfu, I have in the past.

joshh08

Hunter... please leave it, this guy is clearly not worth it and refuses to understand.
I only just saw that comment he said because he is on my ignore list, i think you should do the same.

Last edited:

Kash2Smash

Hunter... please leave it, this guy is clearly not worth it and refuses to understand.
I only just saw that comment he said because he is on my ignore list, i think you should do the same.

lol.... josh i would have understood if u had a point... i am no arrogant :)

DeletedUser

what would you expect from the good little b**** of -?-, i think its time they stood up and did they're own thing as toxic moon ain't "Daddy" anymore

DeletedUser

what would you expect from the good little b**** of -?-, i think its time they stood up and did they're own thing as toxic moon ain't "Daddy" anymore

and where does that invite you asked maeniel for fit in, Mushroom man?

Kash2Smash

*points at Kash and laugh at him

ontopic: seems like *?* is falling in ranks :/
its kind of obvious *?* will keep falling

ohh... so tH members know how to laugh:icon_rolleyes:

1)yes we are falling ranks
2) thats wrong, just wait and watch mate... even before falling we will at least take down most of your players:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

2) thats wrong, just wait and watch mate... even before falling we will at least take down most of your players:icon_wink:

odd...i thought most of those members have increased nicely :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmm before saying im in tH... could u even look if im in w15?...
yeah im in w15 but im known in an other way :)
and mister i-know-almost-all
ive already been in *?* :) prolly longer than u did...

k6a6o6s

hahahaha he aint in tH, see moment someone does not like your dead tribe they have to be tH then ?

1) your tribe is dead
2) your dead, your family is just failing to take villages from tH i woudl love to see you guys try and take a player...oppsie you have tried and failed! :lol:

DeletedUser

and where does that invite you asked maeniel for fit in, Mushroom man?

Simple Angacam it's called WIZARD'S FIRST RULE.......

and for anyone out there who knows of what i speak, no more needs to be said. Don't think your the only one on W15 who has a pre planed agenda ;) come on Angy push that ego a little to the side open them eyes and understand when your past your head in s*** you end up missing everything else going on around you :icon_cool: but its ok NO one can catch it all! and you have had more BS around you than i'd say anyone else on W15, but that just comes with the job i'd say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bahhh, im with tH and 4Horse... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I havent ever been "daddy" (wrong body parts) :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.