NN's Intent

DeletedUser

It is time to dispel the mystique.

Many rumors about NN have been flying since the very day that the flag rose. Still, nobody quite knew the purpose, the reasoning, the clockwork within. The rise of NN does not constitute the victory of old wars, but rather an enormous shakeup to make this stale world get onto a much different route than the dredged path it was following, breeding a new war to end all of the wars on this world.

No face, no name, no diplomacy.

NN has one sole purpose, and that is fun causing as much destruction as possible without any constraints in every single corner of the world. Whether we win or lose is of no consequence, we just want to make a loud mark on this world. The sooner the war is decided, the sooner we can all get out of here =)

NN declares on the world. Every player not under our banner, aside from a few who still have open invites, is now red on our map. We will noble until we drop, or somebody stops us.

Disclaimer: Yes, you probably saw this coming at this point with all the lengthy discussions, but this was written before that and we were just waiting to post it :3

DeletedUser

Bring on the world! :3

Good look to all sides. Should be great fun. x]

Timebug

I approve of this notification. :)

(and someone fix mah siggeh) :O

DeletedUser

Damn.. The Barbs are not turning Orange Madlax!!!!! Runs to harrass servy... we cant win the world if the barbs dont lite up!!!!

DeletedUser

Thanks Shards. None of what you said is surprising or shocking, but it was still nice to see NN's mission statement, lol. I just wanted to thank those that created NN, made these last couple of weeks a lot of fun. Good luck to everyone.

DeletedUser62494

Good luck to all. As stated we will fight win or lose makes no difference. So to all I say bring it on and enjoy.

Timanator

Thanks Shards. None of what you said is surprising or shocking, but it was still nice to see NN's mission statement, lol. I just wanted to thank those that created NN, made these last couple of weeks a lot of fun. Good luck to everyone.

Probably only last a couple more weeks. lol I just relised why I didnt get a invite now. I wasnt bored like them. Oh well I will just have fun trolling their posts. It seems to past the time waiting on bloodfest travel 15hrs to one of my far away villas.

DeletedUser62494

Probably only last a couple more weeks. lol I just relised why I didnt get a invite now. I wasnt bored like them. Oh well I will just have fun trolling their posts. It seems to past the time waiting on bloodfest travel 15hrs to one of my far away villas.

You didn't get an invite because we invited players who actually know how to play the game and don't randomly up and quit and then just randomly return and still do nothing. We took good active players who won't run and know how to play the game. Sorry to hurt your feelings but you don't qualify for anyone of those.

DeletedUser

Soon very soon I will be going down there just need to do some clean up first.

DeletedUser

GO NN <3

I have to cheer for someone and they have some great ol friends. Dont worry I sill love ya Shards <3

DeletedUser

Good luck to all. As stated we will fight win or lose makes no difference. So to all I say bring it on and enjoy.

Slayer on the side of alot of ex-DSLer's!?!?!?! what has this world came to?

LOL, good luck man

Timanator

I think the whole world should hold a vote on how they feel about NN. We can do it in a different way. I say the whole world (every player not in NN) should send 2 nukes to the duke of NN to show how they feel about the creation of NN and its war against the whole world. After we send we can have the duke tell us how many attacks are coming.:icon_biggrin: and I am not totally against people planning on quitting sending there whole acct. If any of the dukes are interested in that please write me directly if enough people write it might be fun to entertain the idea. We can split the targets up by tribe so we make sure we hit a lot of them. Dont want to much dodging going on.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOL. well... since most of the rest of the world like to keep their troops at home getting fat on holiday ham and singing kumbayah... i would guess probably less than 500.

DeletedUser

I think the whole world should hold a vote on how they feel about NN. We can do it in a different way. I say the whole world (every player not in NN) should send 2 nukes to the duke of NN to show how they feel about the creation of NN and its war against the whole world. After we send we can have the duke tell us how many attacks are coming.:icon_biggrin: and I am not totally against people planning on quitting sending there whole acct. If any of the dukes are interested in that please write me directly if enough people write it might be fun to entertain the idea. We can split the targets up by tribe so we make sure we hit a lot of them. Dont want to much dodging going on.:icon_wink:

I do hope you get your war.. it would be nice to finally see some incomings. How many villages can i take without someone sending me even a email saying that is not nice.. or even returning a attack.. Sadly.. I do not see 90 people on this world that could stand up.. but thats just me.. you better get a family tribe built.. with 10 branches.. all directed at one player each branch.. that way you may have a chance lol....

DeletedUser79621

LOL, good luck man

TDO!!!!! So when are you gonna return and aid NN in their world domination?

Or aid the world in it's NN domination, whichever is the one to occur.

Jobetopia

I do hope you get your war.. it would be nice to finally see some incomings. How many villages can i take without someone sending me even a email saying that is not nice.. or even returning a attack..

Ahhh I think I see your Problem here Graylin old chap, you see, Inactives and Internal noblements tend not to be that chatty, maybe if you tried nobling an active war target you might get some responses?

DeletedUser62494

LOL, good luck man

The world keeps spinning and the sides change up. Amusing how far around this world has gone tho. To find the core TLA'ers in a tribe with the core of Shadow...all to form NN is just a long haul since the dark days of fighting DSL.

DeletedUser

TDO!!!!! So when are you gonna return and aid NN in their world domination?

Or aid the world in it's NN domination, whichever is the one to occur.

Stay tuned, im not sure if I will be returning to W29. I have nothing going on for the summer though. I will be joining a premade that was planned like a year ago in the next new world :icon_wink:

The world keeps spinning and the sides change up. Amusing how far around this world has gone tho. To find the core TLA'ers in a tribe with the core of Shadow...all to form NN is just a long haul since the dark days of fighting DSL.

Well good luck to you, however im sure you dont need it ;)