NN's Intent

DeletedUser79621

I am sure we will be amazed and dumbfounded ;) oh who could it be that you want to join......wait! Its bump isnt it!!!

Jobe, I told you about bump in confidence, why would you go tell everyone!!!

DeletedUser

I heard Rohan were returning, i heard a certain NN member has honourary membership...

I forget the name G...... no it gone, i can't rember who it was.

DeletedUser79621

It was Kristofski, Not sure where you got the G from ^_^

DeletedUser

I heard Barack Obama i coming out of TW retirement to lead the coalition forces,but maybe its just a rumour.

Soberknight

If its true about another tribe joining NN i know who it is, heard rumours from the start of the NN tribe. However i would be surprised because i really thought those few players (i give a hint ;)) would love the opportunity of taking on a whole tribe of extreme players (like Exor14 would have loved it, another hint ;)).

Ok, i am through with giving hints, better tell us now, because it wont be a shock.

BTW, I heard Exor was getting married today. If he is, congratz my friend and i apologise for this off topic part.

DeletedUser

Nikey only makes commetns like that when he a fair of the opposite happening.

i.e. Moddy was a spy against grind, remember that one Mikey! So we dont care about your comments as you lost all credibility!

If I was that tribe I would be thinking what happened to the last tribes that dealt with the emotional peeps at NN?

DeletedUser

Yoni how many retirement threads did you have again,Do you want another one?

DeletedUser

LOL.

Exor married? he's still here. playing like 5 different accounts for NN.

lol.

DeletedUser

LOL.

Exor married? he's still here. playing like 5 different accounts for NN.

lol.

Yeah, you guys wish you could get the original Exor to play an account for you. Not even trying to argue here..that guy was/is a beast.

DeletedUser

lol. i just remember sending a crapload of support to him against Grind.

i also remember after he retired sitting him a few times to snipe.

He was a very good player.

I would rather have Augvob back if i had a choice. and the original pigou. I like the new pigou, but got along real well with the orig as well.

DeletedUser

I heard Rohan were returning, i heard a certain NN member has honourary membership...

I forget the name G...... no it gone, i can't rember who it was.

For someone who has lost more villages then anyone on this world..

Maybe the glass house therory should be looked at..

Before you open your mouth to put your foot in it..

maybe go look at your 2 top players in grinds enoblements.

Then you will see the true players of Rohan..

DeletedUser

Mikey were you a stalwart of TLA? Just curious

Graylin, I heard you joined a tribe called ODA, I nearly became incontinent at that one!

Just about as funny as your war targets argument, an excuse for attacking ex tribe mates.

The ex fusion players never attacked each other.

I hear NN is already having lots of internal problems, honeymoon did not last long did it?

DeletedUser

Mikey were you a stalwart of TLA? Just curious

Graylin, I heard you joined a tribe called ODA, I nearly became incontinent at that one!

Just about as funny as your war targets argument, an excuse for attacking ex tribe mates.

The ex fusion players never attacked each other.

I hear NN is already having lots of internal problems, honeymoon did not last long did it?

Seems you hear alot of things wrong these day yoni.. old man you might want to get that hearing aid checked lol.

DeletedUser

Yes Yoni i was a stalwart but like other members the tribe was not what it used to be and i was getting peaved off taking a few inactives(are you not bored yet taking yours Yoni and how many more do you have to take i heard GRIND is rife with inactives.Also please let some of the smaller players grow and share the inactives Yoni).

But as i said before i was ready to give up as the world was stale and boring and i was sick of people riding off my back and hiding never doing anything for the tribe.So i thought i aint doing all the time on TW just to let the people who do nothing make me quit so i decided to go after them myself.

DeletedUser

Simon,

Augvob was a great player but he ever got the support he deserved it all went north for some reason, one of the best players i have played with without a doubt.

Graylin,

Get over it i lost a few villages, my Tribe know we got betrayed and was on the front, yet i am still fighting. Ask anyone who have played alongside me they ask for my help i will do everything i can to assist. Thats what being a decent player is all about.

As for the enoblements of my Grind players, we do not pretend to be the elite tribe, we are Grind we are a family one that every Grind! and Bump! player is proud to be part of.

Yoni,

You have a point, attacking ex tribe mates for no moral reason is discraceful, if you want to be one of the best tribes in Tribal Wars then fine but do it with honor and respect. I have made friends with people in NSA i was fighting and i am sure DSL has with TLA, they became my friends because we had a mutual respect.

Something that NN does not have with its enemies, its foundations and it leaders. So any NN player who has any morals should quit NN. Reform TLA, join DSL or Shadow but at least fight with some dignity...

I didn't know Sam and i only know Dallock a little it bit, but for 2 great leaders to sooner quit than join the circus is a testiment on what TW and there tribes mean to them.

DeletedUser

One thing that confuses me, is why so many people in TLA thought Sam would join NN. Did you guys not find it weird that Damage came back so pissed?

DeletedUser62494

But as i said before i was ready to give up as the world was stale and boring and i was sick of people riding off my back and hiding never doing anything for the tribe.So i thought i aint doing all the time on TW just to let the people who do nothing make me quit so i decided to go after them myself.

Yoni,
You have a point, attacking ex tribe mates for no moral reason is discraceful, if you want to be one of the best tribes in Tribal Wars then fine but do it with honor and respect. I have made friends with people in NSA i was fighting and i am sure DSL has with TLA, they became my friends because we had a mutual respect.

Something that NN does not have with its enemies, its foundations and it leaders. So any NN player who has any morals should quit NN. Reform TLA, join DSL or Shadow but at least fight with some dignity...

I didn't know Sam and i only know Dallock a little it bit, but for 2 great leaders to sooner quit than join the circus is a testiment on what TW and there tribes mean to them.

Your question was already answered. So asking it a million times won't change the response.

The TLA players who joined NN still have their dignity. They stuck together in the core group that mattered as they always have. You see TLA goes beyond any tribe or group. TLA is a state of mind. A core group of fellow patriots. A group who loved TLA beyond anything. And when TLA was killed by the plague they left as a team and still consider themselves the REAL TLA. And no amount of insults and no amount of petty arguing its going to change the fact that now the world will answer to us. Especially the DBD and TDP players who ruined our beloved TLA.

DeletedUser

So why didn't you just boot them out of TLA, as barons you had the power to dismiss them.

I have nothing against forming a new tribe, its who you formed it with, they are the people who caused all the wars, made people quit, betrayed people and you align yourselves with them.

If you want world respect i suggest you move away from players like this, reform TLA like it should be, thats my view. You love TLA then fight to keep its name alive as one of the best tribes in W29.

DeletedUser

I understand what you are saying Kingmyster if this is the same Kingmyster since i thought you left, anyways as mikey has said we are friends and will stick together no matter what but we have met new friends who hate the freeloaders of their old tribe and now we merge to become NN. I would never have came over here if I thought that would lead to Damage leaving at one time but I did leave him a Skype to contact me and if you remember I stuck around until some certain ex-NSAers made my job as acting Duke very annoying. I had a plan to give a merged TLA/Grind/Shadow to Damage when he got back. Ask sweenster and Dallock then logboss if I did do just this and was willing to take on the elite since I love a challenge but with one final action on the Ex-NSA part finally made me give up and go to NN and rim the ones who annoy me the most since that is why I play this game to rim the annoying and also find a challenge.
Once I came here I have found many ex Shadow members to be very nice and wondered why I battle them so long ago. So if anything I have found NN to be better than TLA which I never thought possible since my heart remains in TLA but now my loyalty is to my new tribe and that is where it will stay.

DeletedUser62494

So why didn't you just boot them out of TLA, as barons you had the power to dismiss them.

I have nothing against forming a new tribe, its who you formed it with, they are the people who caused all the wars, made people quit, betrayed people and you align yourselves with them.

If you want world respect i suggest you move away from players like this, reform TLA like it should be, thats my view. You love TLA then fight to keep its name alive as one of the best tribes in W29.

Anyone who knew how damage ran TLA would know why the barons didn't kick anyone. Sam was a dictator no way around that. And to be perfectly honest it worked wonderfully.

As for world respect....I hate the players of DBD and TDP so I couldn't care less about their opinions. As for GRIND we already showed them that we can run ruff shod over them so their opinion of me means just as little. And the players I respect are in NN. Having fought Shadow and having worked with my boys from TLA I have all the respect I need. The rest of the world can hate me or love me I honestly don't care.